Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Other RP's or And Other Things
In the shadows (Open for one more person please.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulquiorraluver217

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 am
Laughter escaped Tatsu's lips as he listened to the girl. Looking down at her, he said It is better we get out of here now before someone catches us. He also then thought about the 'any idea where you are going' and came to an errupt stop. Looking around, he saw the math room and smiled down at her before saying Actually I do Mizuru...I am going right there and according to your schedule...so are you. Walking in the class room, he sat Mizuru down in her seat and then sat down in the seat behind it. Smiling, he said See, I found the place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am
lulu shrugged and smiled "every day is a great day if you look at it that way"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ToushirouLover_8701

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm
Being placed in her seat, she looked around the room and all upon the walls were numbers ans signs. "Math!?! Oh great, my worst subject.." She looked at Tatsu and said, "You know, I just realized something, you have a very feminine style, the way you walk, run, talk, style yourself by your clothing and hair, and you also have a posture like one, you're weird." (Reminder, Mizuru has never really knew about gay guys.) Looking at him from head to toe, she was analyzing everything. "Even your shoes are awesome!" She yelled in amazement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 pm
Reika sighs, and sits down. "I don't even know if it is another great day." Reika face-palms herself.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 pm
lulu sat next to her looking at her clothes, it was a nice setup, but it looked kinda... organic "might i ask where you got those clothes?"  
Other RP's or And Other Things

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff