Reply Absolutely Awesome Random Stuff
Cookies? Drugs? 100k? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshleyC0811

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 pm
Hi my favoritest people that only talk about cookies razz How about we talk about drugs instead biggrin or we could talk about me having a contest and giving away 100k to the winner :O but idk what contest to have give me some suggestions razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm
Maybe dream avi contests or art contests  

ii_Sexi_Red_ii

AshleyC0811

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm
hmmm maybe a dream avi contest good idea art well idk maybe both lol........ anyone else got any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm
I doubt anyone is even playing attention to this guild cuz its so boring lol  

AshleyC0811

ii_Sexi_Red_ii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm
Don't say that lolli! We have 855 ppl on this guild. Some ppl will be interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm
No liar we have 857 people lol and we have 804 posts  

AshleyC0811

Kelly the Cookie Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 pm
We should do an art contest or an dream avi, sence gaians are such good writers maby you should do the best story contest, who has the most people on their friends list, oh yes i just love writing ideas, ummm maby who has the most scariest looking avitar, or who can say 100k alot, my last idea is who has the most exspencise avitar! i will reply bac if i have more ideas!
oh yes i wish i win this would be a dream come true! surprised surprised surprised biggrin xd xd 4laugh 4laugh mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm
ii S3xiicani ii
We should do an art contest or an dream avi, sence gaians are such good writers maby you should do the best story contest, who has the most people on their friends list, oh yes i just love writing ideas, ummm maby who has the most scariest looking avitar, or who can say 100k alot, my last idea is who has the most exspencise avitar! i will reply bac if i have more ideas!
oh yes i wish i win this would be a dream come true! surprised surprised surprised biggrin xd xd 4laugh 4laugh mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

lol i want to do a contest thats really random and not like other contest like i like the most friends on their friends list idea but people can always cheat cuz they could just go randomly add everyone they see... writing might be good but we would need a topic to write about  

AshleyC0811

_Cookiesz-R-Us_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 pm
you could put an aveh on the contest forum and we guess who that person is. from actors, to singers, and on and on and on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm
_Cookiesz-R-Us_
you could put an aveh on the contest forum and we guess who that person is. from actors, to singers, and on and on and on.

maybe  

AshleyC0811

ii Shih-na

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 pm
lolzz i say a tektek that is like before (with drugs) and after (with cookies) lol its so random 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm
IxI rain lxl
lolzz i say a tektek that is like before (with drugs) and after (with cookies) lol its so random 8D

lol maybe i should just make a poll and see which one wins biggrin  

AshleyC0811

Charmed_Bytch

3,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm
maybe think of a number and the first one who gets it right gets a prize all i could think of  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Insanitys_Joy
maybe think of a number and the first one who gets it right gets a prize all i could think of

i like that one! hahahaha maybe  

AshleyC0811

Kelly the Cookie Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 pm
Silly4Skittles
ii S3xiicani ii

lol i want to do a contest thats really random and not like other contest like i like the most friends on their friends list idea but people can always cheat cuz they could just go randomly add everyone they see... writing might be good but we would need a topic to write about

ya know how ya said u like random things well the people can post the randomist thing and u pick the winner who said the randomist thing
ill reply bac if i have more 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen surprised surprised surprised xd xd xd mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
Absolutely Awesome Random Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff