Welcome to Gaia! ::

Universe of Role Playing

Back to Guilds

A guild for Role Players every where! We also have prize raffles! Brand New, needs members! 

Tags: Twilight, Role Playing, Anime, Romance, Raffle 

Reply Carvona: City of Dreams
Carvona: The Wild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf
Captain

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm
He blinked and backed off a bit, letting her take the lead. Obviously it was a touchy subject. He put his hands behind his head and stared up at the sky, curious about what animal he would get.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Clover sighed, she just sounded a bit harsh....Aw, why did she care? It was a part of her she didn't want anyone to know about, especially Alex.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NightWerewolf
Captain

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Alex wathced as the clouds drifted by. "Okay, I'm bored." He said, mostly to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 am
"That makes two of us." Clover said and glanced ahead. She wished that the kid would wake up, he was becoming a bit annoying, snoring in her ear.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NightWerewolf
Captain

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 am
"Maybe we should stop for lunch." Alex shrugged. At least it would be something to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 am
"I'm game." She said simply and placed Thane against a tree. She then set her pack down and began to rumage through her stuff to find her bag of food.

Yumi did the same, only her food was at the top. So she had no trouble whatsoever finding it.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NightWerewolf
Captain

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm
Alex and Mira both sat down and began eating. "So... what do you think is up with him?" Alex asked, looking at Thane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:38 pm
Clover rummaged in her bag for about another 30 seconds before finding the bag with her food. "No clue. But I hope he waked up soon." She said simply, taking out some food to eat.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AbyssalAberration

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 am
((*cough cough* GODMODDING *cough cough*)) Thane slowly opened his eyes and realized he was sitting up against a tree. He saw four people he didn't recognize and asked "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am
(*chough cough* HOW?! *cough cough*)
Clover turned, "You fell asleep." She put it simply, "So instead of leaving you with the animals I took you along with us."  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AbyssalAberration

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 am
((WELL, let's see... Last post I made, I was starting to feel fatigue. This does not necessarily mean to the point of becoming unconscious, I would have specified that. And I was not the one who decided I would fall asleep, either. You were deciding what MY character did, that is the definition of godmodding.)) "Thank you. I'm assuming that you're going to the Shrine as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am
((ooohhh....Sorry...Should I edit it or something? I thought godmodding was when per say that someone survived something that no one could or something like that.....I didn't mean to godmod or anything, it's just you weren't posting so I just inferred... confused ))

"Yeah, we all are." She nodded.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AbyssalAberration

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am
((No, don't worry about it. Let's just carry on from where we are now.)) "Cool. Nice to meet you, my name's Thane."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 am
(okays)

"Nice to meet you Thane, I'm Clover." She said with a smile and leaned back on the rock she was on.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Carvona: City of Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items