Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 am
Kazuma, with his back to the boy, grimaced and smacked his lips once, twice, thrice, his tell of annoyance. Memories flew through his mind rapidly, all the negative things he had seen and been through. Throwing his self-imposed rules to the side, he turned back to face the boy. "Fine. One more go. Use the seal, if you believe its just another card" he said with a deadly calmness. From inside his coat, he produces a different deck. This deck looked newer, as he had only used it three times since he had re-constructed it.

((Yea, simply because I want to. If I lose, I won't be in the RP anymore, and you'll have your reason to join those who used the card.))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am
psh. i already beat you once i have no need to do it again. go find some one more on your level. like a monkey. or i saw a pretty scary 7 year old. HAHAHAHAHAHA *he pressed the elevator button waiting for the elevator.

(didnt understand some of that lol)  

TimithyEcho

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Kazuma smirked. "Someone is scared because he knows he cannot win again. One win does not make you invincible" he said simply, baiting the hook. "Look at it this way, you get to test out your new, invincible card, or you get to run away. Your choice" he said simply, leaning against the wall and shuffling his deck. Yes he was mad, yes he wanted his revenge, but he knew that simply beating him wouldn't be enough. He wanted to humiliate him, and this deck, unless he played three certain cards and managed to draw and play all three in the first turn, he would lose.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 pm
Character Skeleton:

Gaian Name: Rikkikid
Character Name: Lukas Magnora
Dorm at Duel Academy: Slifer red
Biography: just joined the academy. i am loyal and brave but feel alone most of the time. looks up to the chosen ones and tries to stay near so i wont cause trouble. tries to stand up to whoever tries to insult the chosen ones.

Appearance: Blonde straight hair, green eyes, 5'9" tall has freckles all over face. wears a white tshirt with yellow graphics. i wear a green jacket and blue pants  

TheRingMasterXX

TheRingMasterXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm
can i use the orichalcos like what mai did when she was fighting joey?

not now but later in the rp?  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces