Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 pm
♟♞ ♝ ♜ ♛ Ďȋɱȋŧʁȋ Ĵ. ᾟűηŧȇʁ
Can you keep a secret?...

Dimitri grinned at her, and it only widened when she called him a dork. Somehow, he thrived on that kind of thing, the teasing, the gentle name-calling, it was all something that made up he and Maria's relationship. "Right down here," He said, taking her down the hallway to where there were two folding doors like you might find on a closet. The dark hair boy pushed them open, reveling a small washer and dryer set into the wall. There was no way that all of Dimitri's dirty clothing would fit in one load, but by the time they were though, Dimitri was sure that it would all get done.

The young man scooped up an armload out of the top of the laundry basket, shoving it into the washing machine's round door and closing it with a click. After a moments hesitation, Dimitri remembered how to work it and got it started washing the first load of clothing. He grinned over at Maria, it seemed that only she was bossy enough to actually make him clean up his pigsty of an apartment. And in this case, bossy was a good thing, a very good thing.

He wondered briefly what it would be like to be one of those robotic couples who just walked around joined at the hands. To do nothing, to talk about nothing, to just walk around and make sure everyone in the town knew you were holding hands with some guy...it sounded boring. Even more then being in a relationship, Maria was just as much of a best friend as Kedrick was, and that beat out the awkward robotic kind of relationship any day.

Dimitri loved being able to talk and joke with Maria, to poke her in the ribs, and grin as she poked him back. Just the fact that she didn't mind spending her afternoon helping him clean his own apartment, rather then being on a date, showed that their love wasn't something so shallow. Besides, it took someone with real strength to be able to stick by his side even after all she had learned about his past. The two of them balanced out their strengths and weaknesses, Dimitri could keep a relatively cool head when Maria's temper got the better of her, and Maria could somehow make him feel better when he felt worthless, and weak. He could comfort her when she was scared, and she like wise comforted him. It was something that Dimitri wouldn't give up for the entire world.

Suddenly, on an impulse, Dimitri leaned over and kissed her on the lips, holding there for sometime. He reach up, tangling his fingers though her hair and feeling her soft lips against his. He wanted her to know just how much he loved her, how much he needed her by his side. 'I love you Maria, you silly, silly girl...' he thought, smiling into the kiss before pulling back slightly, a hand still resting on the back of her head.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
"As you say, capitan," Maria replied with a silly accent before following behind Dimitri, carefully balancing the basket on her hip. She saw his grin at her calling him a dork and was surprised that he didn't try and give her a silly nickname back, but was more happy to know that he seemed happy and a lot better from earlier. Even if she was completely down his back about him cleaning and washing.

She blinked in surprise at seeing the washing machine and dryer behind the folding doors. It wasn't like she didn't know such things existed, but she was always used to having a separate room to do the laundry in back at her house. There was still some childish curiosity on how they were actually able to fit a washing and drying machine in that kind of space. Of course, she didn't have the time to really think about it.

Maria felt some of the weight from the laundry basket become lighter as Dimitri took and armload and placed it in the washing machine. She would've protested that she didn't have a chance to separate the clothes before he shoved them in, but she would teach him another time. With most of the clothes not being too far away in shades, she could tell that they would survive.

Placing the basket down near the washing machine, she observed the rest of the clothes and tried to figure out how much detergent would be needed if she did separate them like she was at home. It took her awhile to realize that Dimitri was silent and off in his own thoughts again, and she was about to make sure everything was alright when Dimitri suddenly kissed her.

At that moment, she didn't even want to continue asking those questions in her mind. She just let the feel of his lips against hers and his fingers in her hair overcome all of her senses. She was glad that she let the basket go as her arms wrapped him and moved in closer. There was that slight moment when she wished she could read his mind and wonder what was running through it, but she knew that could wait.

When he pulled away, she loosened her arms around his neck so that they were just hanging there and smiled softly at him. "I love you too, dork," Maria said, almost in a whisper. Not needing to know that him kissing her was one of his ways to say that he loved her. Something that always made her smile everyday.

She hugged him, holding onto him for a bit before moving away and messing with his hair. "Okay, we need to get back to work. Or, would you like to take a lunch break now?" Maria had a feeling she already knew the answer, but she thought that she'd ask. Plus, it was about time that they took a break.

(Wooo~. I finally got a post in >w<. I find it entertaining that I'm also doing laundry now O:.)

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Dimitri pulled back, a little reluctantly a lovesick kind of smile on his face. How was it that Maria always knew exactly what he was trying to say? The dark hair boy laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Come on, I was going to say that." He said, smirking and touching his nose to hers. He pulled back, ducking his head as she messed with his hair. A soft laugh escaped his lips, and he straightened, looking back into the living room which was decently clean now. "...I Guess we've made plenty of progress on the living room, and it is getting close to lunch time." He agreed rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Dimitri paused a moment, considering, and then he took Maria's arm in the crook of his elbow. "Well, It will be my pleasure to seat you then madam." He said with a quick, teasing grin. Dimitri lead Maria though the open doorway from the living room to the kitchen. He slid his arm out from her's and quickly cleared off the kitchen table before pulled out one of the chairs for her.

Once Maria was seated, Dimitri cleared his throat, maintaining the air of a waiter at a fancy restaurant. "For your luncheon today, we have," He paused, digging though the bags of groceries he had bought earlier that day, producing a package of french onion soup. "French Onion Soup, which will be prepared for you, fresh Italian bread," He said, pulling out the loaf of bread and undoing the tie. "And finally, for dessert," The young man withdrew a plastic bakery boy with a moist vanilla cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries. "Vanilla, strawberry cake....thing." He said, and set it on the table with a sheepish smirk. Dimitri may not be able to cook, but he could make things look good.

Insisting that Maria stay seated right where she was, Dimitri set to work or getting the french onion soup ready. The soup mix made it much easier for him, but he did add a few different spices to enhance the flavor, and he chopped up fresh onions to add to the dried ones that where already in the soup mixture. "You know," Dimitri said, rubbing at the corner of his eye with his sleeve, the onion having made his eyes water. "You could probably teach me a lot when it comes to cooking. I know enough to get by, and that's only working with per-prepared food." He said with a slight laugh. "Kedrick tried...." Dimitri hesitated, images of pots boiling over, things burning, thumbs getting accidentally hit with meat hammers and smoke detectors going off flashed through his mind. "It didn't go well."

He cleared his throat, stirring the soup with a long handled spoon. "You're family knows so many amazing recipes!" He said with a smile, thinking of all the incredible, exotic Spanish food they had brought to the barbeque. "It seems like everyone in your family's good at cooking. Plus, Arielle's a great cook, Kedrick's pretty good, It seems like I ended up on the short end of it though." He said, smirking to himself, remembering how Maria scolded him when she heard he pretty much lived on packaged ramen and hot dogs, the french onion soup was a nice change of pace actually. "So maybe you can help me learn someday, and eventually, I'm going to have to think of something that I can teach you." Dimitri added, pulling two bowls down out of the cabinet and ladling them full of the soup.

Dimitri brought over the cutting boards with the slices of Italian bread on it , and then placed the bowls of soup on the table. "Well, it may not be the best, but we won't starve." He said with a smile, knowing that they would cut the cake after the were finished with lunch.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
"Well I beat you to it, love," Maria commented back with a giggle. Her smile grew when Dimitri touched his nose to hers and her cheeks flushed gently. The smile was still on her face as he ducked his head. She listened to him as he answered her question and nodded her head in understanding. A light giggle escaped her lips as Dimitri took her arm in his, letting her head lean against him gently. "I thank you for being quite the gentleman, dear," Maria said, her grin widening some.

She followed him as he lead her through the living room and into the kitchen. Part of her wanted to say that she didn't mind helping him clean off the table, but she just kept her mouth shut and thanked him for both pulling out the chair for her and clearing off the table some.

Her eyes looked up at him as he continued in his silly accent, giggles escaping once again. "That's sounds like a wonderful meal, señor," Maria said, rolling her "r" gently at the end of senor and batting her eyelashes at him. "I thank you for treating me to such a thoughtful lunch, and I look forward to the cake thing for desert." She smiled and giggled again, her hand covering her mouth as she laughed.

Not protesting when Dimitri wanted her to stay in her seat, she just watched curiously, her elbow propped on the table and her chin resting in the palm of her hand. Her mind started to wander and daydream about silly random things that even she couldn't comprehend before Dimitri spoke up. She blinked and took into account of what he was saying, a gentle smile appearing on her face.

"I'm sure I could help you out, just as well as Arielle," Maria said, a slight blush of pride on her face when Dimitri mentioned how her family knows so many recipes. "Plus, I love giving you lessons. You're an amazing student. Even teaching you how to shoot is fun. Just let me know when you want to work on some cooking tips, and I'll come over to help. And if we need Arielle's help, we can invite her over and have a party. However, one day, whenever the two of us are free, I want you to meet my abuela. She has some of the most richest recipes stored in her memory, and I'm sure she can teach you a couple of things that even myself and Arielle don't know."

Maria smiled at him as he brought the food over and took in the smell of the food, her stomach growling impatiently, making her realize just how hungry she was. "Dimitri, I'm sure it's fine," Maria said with a gentle smile, "There's no need to be hard on yourself. Thanks for making lunch by the way. Of course, I do hope you're going to join me as well. I don't want to just be sitting alone here at this table."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 am

Dimitri couldn't help but smile as Maria acted silly right along with him. Of course, that was Maria for you, if there was fun to be had, she was in on it. He carefully set the bowl of soup down in front of her, looking up and feeling a rush of pride as she said he was an amazing student. Just knowing that Maria thought that of him made the young man feel a sense of self worth that he struggled to maintain. Dimitri didn't need to be flattered, or complimented all the time, but a small reminder now and again of the things he could do right was encouraging. "Well," He said with a faint blush, "We'll have to get together sometime and work on that, If I remember right, Arielle also said she was going to help Athena, so the four of us maybe could work on something together." He said, liking the idea more and more even as he said it.

Of course, he and Athena's friendship was still more of a shallow tolerance for each other, but still, Dimitri wanted to fix his initial bad impression. It was no fault of Athena's that any chances of a real friendship had gone south, but none the less, Dimitri was determined that she would admit that he had changed. She had been in the right at first, Dimitri had been awful that first day, and in the weeks following he hadn't been much better. But Dimitri wanted Kedrick's sister to see that he wasn't like that anymore, that he had grown, matured, and changed for the better. Besides, it would never do to have his best friend's sister angry at him for the rest of their lives.

Dimitri blinked, bringing his mind back to the present. "Huh? Oh, of course not." He said with a smile, turning back to the stove top and filling his bowl, setting it down at the place setting next to her. The dark haired boy tokl his seat and picked up his spoon, taking at taste of the soup. He found, much to his surprise, that the soup mix, with his little tweaks and additions, had turned out well. "So Maria..." He said thoughtfully, thinking back a sentence or two. "Who is you're Abuela? Dose it mean aunt, or grandmother or something?" He said curiously, only assuming that it was a Spanish title.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
"Oh yeah, that's right!" Maria almost exclaimed, the thought rushing back into her memory. She hadn't seen Athena since the barbeque and she wished she had exchanged numbers with her. Then again, she and Arielle had been busy since then, but hopefully Arielle would be able to start her cooking lessons soon. "I'm sure Arielle wouldn't mind having another pupil," she added with a warm smile, "It's always fun when there's a full party around. And we all know how I bring the party."

Giggles erupted from her mouth before she calmed herself down and took a spoonful of the soup, smiling contently and pleased with the taste. She looked up at him briefly and smiled at him, glad that he joined before returning her attention back to eating and her thoughts focused on nothing in particular. Her brown eyes looked up at him again when he asked what "abuela" meant and she smiled softly at him.

"You got the second one right," Maria said, settling her spoon in her bowl, "Abuela means grandmother in Spanish. My grandmother's name is Rosalinda, but she likes to go by Rosa. She's my papa's mother, and she's such a sweetheart. She also used to spoil me a bit when I was younger too." She smiled at the small memory before another thought came into her mind. "Abuela Rosa doesn't know that I'm dating you. I haven't talked with her in awhile... But I know she'll love you. Hopefully you won't be too nervous around her. She doesn't bite."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Dimitri snorted at Maria shaking his head. "You're ridiculous!" He said with a grin, as Mari made her statement about knowing how she brought the party. He took another spoonful of the soup, savoring it appreciatively. The onion was just strong enough that you could tell it was there, but it had also cooked for enough time that the flavor wasn't unpleasantly strong.

The dark haired boy looked up, nodding as she explained the Spanish word, glad that his assumption hadn't been a foolish one. because of all the time he was spend with Maria, he was beginning to pick up little bit's of the Spanish language. Just a word here and there, a phrase maybe, a rough idea of what she was saying. When they had first met Dimitri's knowledge extended only as far as the very few similarities between the Spanish, and the French he was learning in school. The boy almost laughed to himself, he and Kedrick knew the basics of the French language from school, Maria and Arielle both were fairly fluent in Spanish, he himself also was quite fluent in Japanese thanks to his mother. They certainly were a multilingual group and Dimitri briefly wonder how things would be if he and Maria ever married and had kids. Chances were English would be the primary spoken language, but Japanese and Spanish may both be present in the home.

Dimitri blinked, bringing his mind back to the present. It was far to early to be thinking about that. They had to finish high school, go though college, only after that would it make much sense for them to even think about marriage. Much as Dimitri was unprepared for it, college was sneaking up on him far to quickly. He would turn seventeen in a few weeks, and then he only had one year left of high school and then it was off to campus life.

Dimitri focused on what Maria was telling him about her grandmother Rosalinda, a smile tugging at his lips. "You? Spoiled? I can't imaging!" He said in a scathingly sarcastic tone, but the grin on his face and the playful gleam in his dark eyes was more then enough proof that he was kidding. The young man cocked his head to the side thoughtfully, humming softly under his breath. "Well...I-I'd like to meet her," He said uncertainly, his customary thoughts of nervousness running though his mind. But he shook them away, if he had been able to meet Arielle's grandparents, and Maria's parents, and most of Kedrick's family, he was sure he would do just fine meeting Maria grandmother. He smiled, nodding his head. "Yeah," He said with more certainty. "You should call her, maybe, when she in the area, you could take me to meet her."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
"And you're just now noticing this?" Maria asked, her voice dripping in dry sarcasm before she started laughing. "We all know it's true though," Maria said, playfully tossing her hair. "I just have what it takes to make things more lively. You know you can't deny it~."

She quietly giggled to herself as she continued eating her soup, surprising herself with just how hungry she actually was. She never expected that cleaning her boyfriend's apartment would make her so hungry. Then again, they did have a lot to go through and they were barely done yet. I wonder how long it takes for his washing machine to run, she thought to herself before catching the sound of Dimitri's voice.

She looked up at him and giggled, rolling her eyes and pretended to act like she had been affected by his sarcasm. Her eyes lit up when he agreed to visit her abuela, and she gently held onto his hand with a soft smile. "It'll go fine, trust me on this," Maria reassured him, holding onto his hand for a bit longer before letting go.

"She'll be coming down soon," Maria mentioned, almost as if she wasn't completely sure before nodding. "I mean up. She currently lives in Argentina, but she always likes to do a few visits throughout the year. She moved back to Argentina not too long ago."

Maria didn't add 'After my great grandmother died', because she didn't want to give Dimitri so much information, nor did she want to seem like she was still tender about her great grandmother's death, even though she kinda was. It was there in her eyes though, and if she had known that, she would've tried to do something about it. However, her mind was too busy focused on past memories as she absentmindedly stared at the now empty bowl of soup.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 am

Dimitri gave a slight laugh, ducking his head slightly and rubbing the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Don't worry about me," He said with a smirk as she took his hand and assured him that the meeting with her grandmother would go fine. "I just have to suck it up and get over this eventually," The boy added, "After all, it's kind...ridiculous I guess. " A laugh escaped his lips and he squeezed her fingers lightly before she let go.

"Wow, Argentine?" He asked, resting an elbow on the table, a gleam of excitement in his dark eyes. The idea of travel had always appealed to Dimitri, he loved the thought of seeing things that were new, and exciting, places he had read about in his books, but never seen with his own eyes. The boy breathed a soft sigh. "I wonder what it's like down there, have you ever gone to visit?" Dimitri questioned curiously, scooping up his dishes and then reaching down to take hers. The boy walked over to the sink, setting the dishes in and running warm water over them until any leftover food scraps had been washed out before setting them in the dishwasher. He looked up, catching sight of the clock above the oven, Dimitri knew that the day's scheduled had been a bit odd, but he hadn't realized that it was getting on so late in the afternoon already.

Dimitri walked back over to the table where Maria was sitting and pulled the plastic cover off of the cake he had gotten from the bakery section of the grocery store earlier. He reached over, opening a drawer that was set into the counter and pulled out a knife to cut the cake with. In no time, Dimitri had served up two slices of the vanilla strawberry cake onto two plates and set Maria's on the table in front of her. "Here you go," He said, sitting back down across from her and cutting off a piece of the cake with his fork and taking a bite. He hummed softly in appreciation for the taste. The cakes was soft, and moist, the flavors of the vanilla, the whipped cream, and the strawberry working well together.

((So sorry that this is short...and bad quality...it will be better next time...))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
"That's going to be a hard order, Dimitri," Maria responded with a soft grin, "I can't help but worry about you. I always worry about you. Over something big or something small. I care about you so much, and worrying about you is something that I do. So yeah, you can't really tell me to not worry."

Maria smiled at the excitement shown in Dimitri's face when she mentioned that her grandmother was coming from Argentina. When he asked if she had ever gone down, she nodded and smiled. "It's always hard to go as a family since mom and dad are always busy," was her response as she leaned back into her chair, "But we've been to Argentina before. Once or twice, with me around, but I think before I was born they went a little bit more with my brothers."

Looking down at the cake, her eyes lit up a bit and she smiled, before glancing back up at him and thanking him. "If you wanted to hear any kind of traveling stories, you should probably ask my grandmother. My great-grandmother has even more stories, but she passed away three years ago. My grandmother and grandfather currently live in her old estate... I mean home. It's hard to explain about her home, but it's absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully I'll get to show it to you someday."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Dimitri glanced up as Maria spoke, a small smile touching his lips. Despite not wanting to worry Maria, somehow it was good to know that he had someone who knew him well enough to rightfully be concerned about him. The dark haired boy usually kept to himself, not talking much to the other kids in his school save for Kedrick. Those few others he did talk to knew him of a very superficial level, they knew nothing more about him then he was careful to show them They may think that they knew him well, but most of it was an act, a protective lie to keep himself from getting hurt.

But now things were different, he didn't have to keep himself so closed off. He had Kedrick, and Arielle, and especially Maria, and just knowing that she worried about him made the young man feel warm from the inside out, the way a hot drink would, or a tight hug from a person you loved.

The boy listened intently to her as she spoke of the past trips to Argentina and once again he felt that thrill of excitement just hearing about the fantastic places he had never been to or seen. "I'd love to hear some of them," Dimitri said with a smile, but his expression softened slightly as Maria mentioned her great-grandmother passing away. Death hurt, Dimitri knew. No matter how long ago it was, loosing someone you loved left a hole that could be bridged, but never forgotten, and it never stopped hurting. He studied Maria's expression thoughtfully for a moment, wondering if she was alright, if the pain of loss was still to sharp to talk about. Instead of saying anything, Dimitri reached over and grasped Maria's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. He gave her a small reassuring smile, "I'd like to see it," He said with open honesty. "Is it much like Kedrick's estate, or different?" Dimitri asked, his curiosity piqued. Until he had met Kedrick, Dimitri hadn't even know that people still referred to places as 'estates' in his mind they had just been houses, big, expensive houses, now he knew the difference.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 am
Arielle Shore
User Image
Maria nodded, letting him know that she would definitely make sure her abuela would play storyteller. Then again, Maria knew that abuela would tell any kind of story because she loved that kind of thing. Her mind was lost in thoughts in the kinds of stories and fables her grandmother would share, when she felt Dimitri hold onto her hand and gently squeeze her fingers. She looked up at him and realized that it was in response to her comment about her great-grandmother passing away only a few years back.

She looked back at him and gently smiled back at him. She had briefly had a moment, where she felt left over pain, but it was gone and barely noticeable. Maria still appreciated his gentle touch, and found herself gently squeezing his fingers back before interlacing her fingers with his.

"I'll make sure you see it someday," Maria commented with determination, her entire aura radiating with positivity. She took Dimitri's question into consideration and had to think back on the details of the residence in which her grandparents currently resided. "Well, it's kind of like his, in regards to size," Maria responded slowly, still trying to figure out how to answer his question. "It's actually called a hacienda, and has a more colonial style to its architecture. It's a lot larger in comparison to Kedrick's place, and we also have a lot more land than his estate does. I haven't seen it in awhile, so my detailing is most likely off, but there are pictures in my house if you ever want to see them."

She smiled nervously at him and blew some of her bangs out of her face. "I apologize that my explanation wasn't as fantastic as I've made it seem," she said before looking back up at him, "But it's so gorgeous and amazing. The neighboring village is such a culture shock as well, but it's always great to walk around. Our hacienda is one of the few that still reside in Argentina because of all the earthquakes. It has however been updated with the times, so it isn't completely "old school" when you get to visit."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 am

Dimitri felt a warm smile touching his lips, trying to envision the house as she described it. It was difficult in his mind, but none the less he tried hard to get an accurate imagine. Kedrick's home with the biggest 'house' he could ever remember seeing, he had seen other buildings bigger, but none that someone lived in. He closed his eyes, trying to think of pictures he had seen of more traditional Spanish homes, coming up with a picture of a low, rectangular building with tan walls and a slated roof. He wasn't sure at all if the image was right, but it was the best he could think of. Dimitri opened his eyes, looking at Maria with an excited gleam in his eyes. "It sounds fantastic!" he said, standing up almost unintentionally. "I've always wanted to see different places, and I have no idea weather or not I'd ever be able to go to Argentina, but if I did, I wouldn't miss seeing it for the world!" He said, tossing his dark hair out of his face.

The boy let out a deep breath, the talk of Maria's grandmother, her home, her stories of travel, and everything else had left him feeling content and happy. "So Maria," He said with a small smile, that irrepressible urge to flirt rising inside him." I know the place isn't cleaned up 100%, but what do you say we call it a day and watch a movie huh?" He said stepping around behind her and putting his hands on her shoulders. The young man brushed his nose against her cheek in a very flirtatious gesture. Dimitri couldn't help himself, he had to flirt with her whenever the opportunity presented itself, he liked to see if he could make her blush, get her all flustered and tongue tied so she stammered when she spoke.

He inhaled deeply, breathing in the softly floral scent of her hair, looping his arms around her waist. "let's not work the whole time huh?" He said, his lips brushing her cheek as his spoke, a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm
Arielle Shore
User Image
"Well, I'll make sure that we travel to as many places as possible," Maria stated with such confidence. "Argentina is a beautiful country, but Spain is even more amazing. Then again, I've only gone to Spain once. Eneas says that Cuba and Puerto Rico are also very interesting, and my one Uncle says that Bolivia and Brazil are even more spectacular. If you ever sat in and asked my family which Latin American country was the best place, it would get pretty hectic."

Just about any moment would be hectic if they get out of control, Maria added in her thoughts with a soft chuckle. When she heard Dimitri call her name, she looked back up with him before realizing that something about him was different. She knew he was right that they didn't need to spend all day cleaning his apartment, but there were still some things that needed to be done. Maria wanted to open her mouth to protest, to put her foot down, but there was something about Dimitri's flirtatious nature that couldn't make her get the words out.

It was as if her mind had just stopped and her body was just noticing ever small touch of Dimitri's. From the feel of his arms around her waist and his lips gently brushing against her cheek, and the sound of his voice, letting Maria know that he was enjoying this. Her cheeks heated up a little as she found herself smirking. "You just don't want to do anymore work, Dimitri," Maria responded somewhat coyly before shifting her position so that she could look at him. "However, since you bring up a good point, lets check on your clothes first, and then we'll watch a movie. Okay?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Dimitri felt a thrill of delight at Maria's reaction, he could feel the heat creeping into her cheeks under the soft touch of his lips.The young man hummed softly as Maria spoke. "Maaaaayyyybbbeeeee...." He murmured in a teasing tone, pressing his face into her hair and breathing out, his breath warm on her skin. Dimitri loosened his arms around her waist, allowing her to turn to face him. As she did, he touched his forehead to hers, his eyes half-lidded, giving her a flirtatious smirk.

Dimitri hummed thoughtfully, rolling his eyes upward as though he was thinking hard about her proposition. An idea sparked in the depths of the boys mind, and the coy smirk on his lips widened slightly. "Well..." He said, leaning over slightly so he was speaking into her ear. "I think we could make that work, but you've got to do me a favor first," Dimitri pulled back again so they were face to face again. He studied her for a moment, looking into her deep brown eyes, seeing the faint blush that still daintily colored her cheeks.

"Just, one, kiss." He said with a smirk, knowing that she would grant him his 'request' but asking her anyways. She would probably laugh, and tell him he was ridiculous, and then kiss him. It was funny how even after all this time, the thought of her kisses still made Dimitri tingle with excitement, a pure love, and desire to be near her.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces