Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up quickly, great full for an opportunity to dispel the awkward silence. "yeah," He said hurriedly "lets go." Kedrick Walked over to the front door, opening it and making way for her to go though.

( I hate writers block, I stab it with a can-opener))

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle followed Kedrick and walked out the estate. She grinned when she felt the warmth of the sun on her skin. A great feeling to her. She looked back at Kedrick. "Come on already!" She smiled, giggling. She felt like she was going to an amusement park for the first time all over again.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 am
Kedrick Suwa

Smiling sheepishly, Kedrick dropped the door following after her. they wound their way though the wild gardens towards the front of the estate. Kedrick's garden reminded Arielle of something out of Pippi Longstocking, growing wild and completely as it pleased, yet somehow maintaining a subtle beauty. They walked though the mouth of the wide opening that the driveway snaked though. Kedrick breathed in the fresh morning air as the walked, it was a good day to be going to town, everything smelled moist and earthy. The gravel crunched beneath their feet as they walked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Your estate is beautiful," Arielle said in awe as they had walked past the garden. She felt like she had seen something like that before, but it could be her imagination. "I'm glad it stopped raining. And the air smells great." She looked at Kedrick and smiled, "What are you looking forward to the most today?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 am
Kedrick Suwa

"Hhmm..." Kedrick rubbed his chin thoughtfully as they walked along He wanted to say 'going to the movies' but it seemed to him that Arielle might take it the wrong way. "Don't know," He said "I'm sure we'll find something fun to do." Kedrick pointed as the town came into view.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Besides filling up the poor hungry fridge, right?" Arielle asked with a grin, remembering it was one of the reasons why they were going to town. When she saw the town, she smiled. It was so good to be going downtown and relax. Her eyes scanned and she saw a fountain in one of the parks. She held on to Kedrick's hand and pulled him along with her.

When they reached the fountain, she realized she was still holding Kedrick's hand and let go, a faint blush appearing on her face. "I've always liked this fountain," Arielle said quietly, "I don't know why but I do."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick followed along behind Arielle, his gaze locked on her hand, holding gently to his. His cheeks flushed a light pink, this reminded him a lot of his awkward dream last night...

In the dream Kedrick was following along behind Arielle, she was holding his hand just like she was now. "Arielle where are we going?" He asked
"just a little bit farther" Arielle replied. Kedrick nodded following her. The dream Arielle turned around to face him. The background swelled and changed, he found they where standing in a room that looked sort of like the inside of a cottage. Arielle smiled at him "since we're married now we'll need a place to stay right?" kedrick was speechless.

Kedrick shook the remnants of the dream away as Arielle dropped his had. "yeah, it's nice." He said quickly, Just glad she wasn't able to read his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:28 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
The only thing that Arielle heard was the noise around the park and the water running, but only silence between both her and Kedrick. She looked back at Kedrick and saw the faint flush on his cheeks. Was he doing that because she had held his hand? She looked back at the fountain. "This is the park where I first flew my kite."

((Your post made me laugh XD.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up at her, shaking the awkward thought away. "Really?" He asked with a small smile on his lips. He sat down on the fountain for a moment, looking back into the water. "I remember, I was convinced that I was going to catch a fish in this fountain...it never occurred to me that there weren't any in there."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle sat next to Kedrick and looked in as well, giggling at his comment about fish being in there. "That's such a cute thought. I used to think this fountain would make my wishes come true," she smiled and then it grew it little sad, "Even the wish of bringing my parents back from the dead," she looked away from the water and stared at the ground, her face looking a little sad before she smiled again, "But that was when I was young. I don't think any of my wishes have ever come true."

((Sorry bout the late reply. Oober busy yesterday and the internet connection is kind of bad where I'm at now.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick pulled back a bit, stunned by her soft word, his brows knitted together in a concerned frown. "Hey...don't think like that" He said softly, walking over to her "sorrow is contagious you know..." though his words where intended to be joking there was a defined under-tone of seriousness to his voice, a genuine effort to make her feel better.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle looked up at Kedrick and saw the look of concern on his face and knew he was right. She smiled at him and stood up, giving him another hug. "Thanks Kedrick, you're right," she moved back a little and smiled warmly at him, "I can't be sad. Besides, maybe my wishes will come true someday."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled softly as he walked over, He put an arm around her shoulder comfortingly. "yeah, your right in that sense..." He said with a smile. squeezing her shoulder gently "now, lets go see what we can find to do." Kedrick said, pulling back.
((...so..short......))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and was glad that Kedrick was there to comfort her. It made her feel really happy. She looked around the park and didn't see much that they could do. "I guess we could just walk around the park. It is a nice day."
((Stupid brain deadness. I need to stab it with something))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, "that's the idea!" He cheered, still in 'lets-make-Arielle-smile' mode. Kedrick suddenly had the ridiculous notion to lean over and kiss her on the cheek, but stifled the feeling quickly. Instead he placed his hands on her shoulders and steered her towards an ice cream parlor. "now! Lets go get some ice cream!"

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces