Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm
Kedrick Suwa

He looked over at Arielle again. "regardless, he said with a small grin "I'll bet my left arm you're great." Kedrick's smile brightened as he paused to listen to Arielle's grandmother "yes please!" He said excitedly "that would be great, thanks a lot!" Kedrick laid his fork down on the side of his plate having already polished off his cake.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle grinned at Kedrick. He was such a great person to be around and she could tell that her grandparents liked him too. She almost wished they had gone to the same school, but with the position they were both in, it would be so awkward. She heard her grandmother's footsteps go back into the kitchen and get the cake ready and she almost wondered if she would end up staying the night there. She stood up from the table and took both her own plate and Kedrick's into the kitchen to wash off.

When she came back, she walked towards Kedrick and gave him a hug and then moved back with a faint blush, "Thanks for coming over Kedrick. I can't wait to have more moments like these." She smiled at him, tilting her head slightly to the side.

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick watched Arielle pick up her dishes and his. He opened his mouth to protest, about to say he could take care of hit, but she was already done. Kedrick frozen when Arielle wrapped her arms around him 'I've been hugged!' Kedrick thought, slightly shocked, his skin prickling. Kedricks family hadn't ever been much for touchy-feely emotions, so hugs had been few and far between. "uh..." He fumbled for word, but ended up just shuffling his feet on the tile, looking down at his toes. He looked up slowly at her then looked down again. "ready to go?" He mumbled meekly. his embarrassed mind still to flustered to think of anything else to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I guess so," Arielle said with a small shrug. She turned to her grandmother and smiled, "Thanks again for the meal."

"I can't believe you guys are leaving already," she said somewhat sadly as she walked over to them and hugged Arielle. She then hugged Kedrick and moved away, "Our home is always open to you Kedrick. Please don't feel like a stranger. Milton! The kids are leaving."

There was a response coming from upstairs and then footsteps. Arielle turned to see her grandfather come in and smile. He walked to hug Arielle in a bear like hug which made her laugh like a little child. When he finished, he walked over to Kedrick and shook his hand and then gave him a quick hug, "It was a pleasure meeting you Kedrick. I do hope you'll come over again."

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled as he watched Arielle hug her grandparents, then shook Mr. Fields hand firmly. "Thank you sir," he said, returning the quick hug awkwardly "I'll make sure to, and thank you again Mrs. field for dinner it was wonderful!" Kedrick held to covered plate of dessert carefully not wanting to spill it.He turned to Arielle with a small smile, "ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:25 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle smiled as her grandparents hugged her new friend. It was almost like he was part of the family. Well, to her grandparents, he was part of the family. She nodded when Kedrick asked if she was ready to go. She'd made a mental note to visit her grandparents during the upcoming week. She walked towards the door and waited for Kedrick. "Need help with that?"

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 am
Kedrick Suwa

He grinned at her easily, "nope, I got it," He said, shuffling the box to one arm and bumping open the door for her. Kedrick turned back to look at Arielle's grandparents. "goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Fields, thanks for having me over." He waved awkwardly with one hand, then grabbed the box again quickly, afraid it might fall.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and shrugged her shoulders, "If you say so. Bye grandma, bye grandpa."

Her grandparents waved back and watched the kids leave the house. When they were someways away from the house, Arielle took the box, holding it in her arms, "I know you said you had it, but I'm not letting you drop this. It's such a good desert." She smiled and giggled.

((Woot! First post made with new account XD.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smirked, letting her take the package from him. "okay, have it your way." He teased lightly "but regardless, we'd better hurry back to the estate, it looks like it might rain." Kedrick pointed up at the sky, the previously unnoticed clouds hovered ominously over their heads.

((welcome back moe-chan! ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"But I like the rain," Arielle said with a small smile, "It's so calming. Don't tell me you're going to be afraid of getting your hair wet," she laughed again, "But we'll make it back in time. Good thing grandma put the cake in a plastic container or I would be somewhat upset." She smiled again.

((Thanks Tobi-chan ^^.)0

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smirked, bumping her shoulder playfully, "alright alright!" He said, trying to sound exasperated. "but drop that," Kedrick said, pointing a finger at the Tupperware container "and I will be the one who has to get upset!" He laughed softly under his breath and lapsed into silence, suddenly a roll of thunder was herd and a crack of lightning split the sky. Kedricks head snapped up to the sky, as fat raindrops begain to fall from above. He looked over at Arielle, smiling "uh oh! Here it come!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was going to respond when she heard the roll of thunder. She jumped in shock and grabbed onto Kedrick's arm. She wasn't afraid of thunder and lightning, but it still did frighten her somewhat. She looked at him and smiled, "I'll beat you there." She let go and held on to the tupperware tightly, running ahead of Kedrick towards his estate.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick watched her race off "Gya! No Fair!" He screeched, pulling his jacket over his head and running after her. another bolt of lightning split the sky followed by the answering thunder. the rain pounded harder than ever. Kedrick's long legs may have their advantage but Arielle was fast, no question, it took a while just to catch up with her, and passing her was out of the question. The estate loomed ominously in front of them, off-set by a bolt of lightning. "nice touch." Kedrick muttered breathlessly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle just laughed when she heard Kedrick saw how unfair it was. With another clash of thunder and lightning, Arielle picked up her speed, used to running since she was part of the school's track team. She was happy to the estate and ran to the door, breathing heavily. She looked up and watched as Kedrick followed behind her. She grinned, "I...win..."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick came though the door behind her, leaning against the door frame. "no kidding!" He laughed softly straightening up, reaching over he flipped on the light switch, but nothing happened. "uh oh, no electricity, oh well..." Kedrick shrugged and beckoned her to follow him as he walked into the kitchen. He reached into a top cabinet above the stove, pulling out a dusty oil lamp and lighting the wick, he pulled out several others and distributed them around the large room.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces