Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle or Maria would have responded to Kedrick, but they couldn't stop themselves from laughing, the only sound that could be heard in the car for about half the ride. When they finally reached Kedrick's home, Maria got out and said goodnight to two of them, laughing at Kedrick's them park joke.

When Arielle watched her drive off, she looked at Kedrick. "Want me to go in already or wait for you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick waved to Maria as she back out of his drive way, he had long since decided that he enjoyed the company of Arielle's friend, she was fun and light-hearted. He glanced up quickly when he heard Arielle talking and hastened to respond. "no, no I'm coming," he said, opening the car door and hopping out subsequently hitting his head on the top of the car. He yelped more in surprise than pain, holding the crown of his head, he quickly straightened up, gracing Arielle with a sheepish grin. He hurried over to the porch steps and opening the door for Arielle, letting go of his head. "so..." he said, trying to recover from his embarrassingly clumsily moment. "what did you and Maria find to talk about?" he asked, reminding Arielle that she had yet to tell him about Maria's invitation to dinner.

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
"Are you alright Kedrick?" Arielle asked worriedly when she saw that he had hit his head. She followed him out the car and thanked him for opening the door to the house. When he asked his question, Arielle had to resist the urge to check his head. She only smiled and with a small of her shrug of her shoulders, began walking upstairs. "Oh you know. Girl talk. Nothing that you silly little boys would understand."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 am
Kedrick Suwa

"ha ha ha..." Kedrick said dryly, trying his best to look unamused. Though, as usual, it seemed bad moods just didn't suit him, so Kedrick soon dropped the disgusted look. He stepped inside the house, flicking on a couple of lights. "there we go," he said with a sigh, "much better...." it was only then Kedrick realized that it was already almost nine thirty at night, and in all honesty, the lights should be turning out soon. It had been a long, tiring evening. Physically tiring from all the dancing, and emotionally tiring as well. He turned to Arielle, glancing at her briefly. "you tired?" he asked simply.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle blinked in surprise when the lights were turned on. Why did everything seemed to be so different when the lights were on? Almost as if she was in another world. She didn't even know how late it was. She turned to face Kedrick and never realized that she actually was tired. She gave a small smile, "Just a bit. How about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled sleepily. "yeah...pretty tired..." he admitted, shaking his head slightly so he didn't fall asleep on his feet. Kedrick was still happy from the dance, and warm and full from dinner and the snacks they picked at when they where at the party. He shook his head again and looked at Arielle. "g... G'night then..." he said with a small, shy smile. He reached up like he was going to touch her cheek or something, then puled back, curling his fingers nervously. He ducked his head with a slight smile and moved past her and up the stairs.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
Then sleep would be good for you, no? Arielle thought with a small smile. "Good night, Kedrick," Arielle whispered and felt her cheeks warm slightly when she saw that Kedrick was reaching out to her. She was wondering what he was going to do then. But before she could even guess, he had moved back and walked past her. Arielle still felt her cheeks warm but she noticed the smile, which made her feel like jello. She walked to her own room and closed the door, getting undressed and putting on her pajamas. She sat down on her bed and started brushing her hair. It was still going to be curly for awhile.

That was the best dance ever, Arielle thought with a grin as she stopped brushing her hair and turned off her lights. She laid down and sighed, But how am I going to deal with tomorrow. It's going to be so awkward? A small frown appeared on her face as she remembered that Dimitri would be coming to dinner the next night. Plus the fact that both boys confessed to her. She only hoped that things wouldn't turn out too badly.

With another small sigh, she closed her eyes and instantly fell asleep. Never knowing how truly tired she was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick walked the rest of the way up the stairs, opening the large door at the end of the hall way that lead into his room. He leaned briefly against the dark wood of the door and reflected on the happenings of the day. He smiled at the thoughts that came to mind. 'I spent the afternoon worrying about Dimitri, forgot all about it at dinner time, eat dinner with Arielle's grandparents and Maria, went to the dance, danced with Arielle, worried about Dimitri more, argued with Dimitri, made it up to Dimitri, danced with Arielle some more, went home....yep, that just about covers it.' he though with a small smile. He walked the rest of the way into his room, changing into his pajamas and brushing his teeth. The evening had had a few rough spots, but all in all...amazing, was the only word he could think to call it. Kedrick slept well that night. Peaceful was more the word. he slept well, and dreamed about when he had danced with Arielle.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
The dreams that Arielle had that night were fine. They were almost fairytale like in a way. But then somehow, her dreams started to get worse. Her anxiety and paranoia mixing in to make her dreams more uncomfortable then they needed to be.

She woke up quickly, sitting up in her bed. She touched her face and noticed that she had been... She had been crying? She got out of her bed, tripping and making somewhat of a loud noise, before getting back up again and going to the bathroom to look at herself.

I have been crying, Arielle thought with a small frown, I must be really worried about tonight. Even scared as to what's going to happen. She washed her face, removing any signs of the fact that she had been crying and headed back to her room, sitting on her bed. She couldn't go to sleep now, she felt so worried about things. She only hoped her dream wasn't a bad sign as to what would come when Dimitri came to dinner? Or even the rest of their existence. That would just be awful.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick woke in the middle of the night to a loud 'BANG' He sat bolt upright, his eyes shifting the the direction the sound had come. left. down the hall. Arielle's room. He slid his legs over the edge of the large four posted bed, his socked feet hitting the cold wood flooring. He stood up quickly, grabbing his dark blue house coat from the right bottom post of the bed. Tugging it on over his arms, Kedrick headed down the hallway. He paused in front of Arielle's door. It was late. Maybe he had just imagined it. After a moment of mental struggle he raised a hand, knocking softly on the door. Loud enough that if she was awake she would be able to hear it, but soft enough that if she wasn't, the sound wouldn't roust her. "Arielle?" he asked softly, his voice just above a whisper. "are you alright?"

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle looked up at her door and felt bad. She had woken up Kedrick thanks to her fall. She got out of her bed and opened the door, smiling at Kedrick. "Oh nothing's wrong," Arielle said looking away from him. She couldn't bring herself to look at him, "I just had to...um...use the bathroom and I tripped. There's nothing to worry about. Nothing at all." She fiddled with her shirt and stood still before walking back to her bed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick lingered at the door, one hand on the door frame, his weight resting on the door it's self. He studied her with scrutinizing eyes, in the odd lighting they reflected an almost black color opposed to their normal dark green. "are you sure?" he asked with concern, she seemed to have answered his question to hurriedly, and used the word nothing to many times. he looked down with a slight smile. "you know, you're not a very good liar Arielle." he said, looking back up at her, he had been tempted to use the nickname Maria called her, 'Ari' but it had seemed to informal of the situation. he was trying to comfort her, and now was no time for goofy pet-names.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was hoping that he would believe her and go back to bed, she didn't want to trouble him with her silly thoughts. She felt herself smile when Kedrick said she wasn't a good liar and stopped walking, only a few steps from her bed. She sighed and turned to look at Kedrick. "I just had a bad dream is all. I think I'm worrying over nothing."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:05 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded his head, stepping away from the door and taking a few steps into her room. "oh, I see," he said, with a slight smile. "you want to talk about it?" he asked, gently moving a stack of home-work out of his way with the toe of his foot. Kedrick sat down on the corner of her bed, the comfortable mattress giving slightly underneath him. he noted the expression on Arielle's face, he hope she was alright. Kedirck knew the whole confrontation with Dimitri might have shaken her up a bit, he tended to have that effect on people, but it certainly wasn't nightmarish.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
"I don't know what much there is to talk about," Arielle said with a light frown, "I think my paranoia messed around with my dreams. I'm just really worried about dinner with you two, especially since both you and Dimitri told me your true feelings... I don't know if I can handle this. I'm not used to being in these kinds of situations. Maria is the kind of girl who wouldn't mind having three guys chase after her, not me."

She stopped talking and looked at Kedrick, giving a sheepish smile, "Sorry. Didn't mean to ramble on like that."

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games