Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled awkwardly, "thanks he mumbled. Kedrick was tempted to run his fingers though his hair, but stopped, his hand slightly raised. Kedrick quickly shoved his hands in his pockets and sat down at the table, slightly taken aback by maria. She was so fast-paced, border-line hyper, but not quite. He smiled slightly and wondered if the two girls had planed anything fro dinner.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:47 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"All right," Maria said, "Since Dimitri couldn't make it to dinner, I had to cancel our original dinner reservations and make a new one somewhere else."

"Did you really have to?" Arielle asked, looking at her friend, "You could have just told them that we were going to have one less person."

Maria only shook her head, "I just canceled it all together. I know one place that's good enough for us."

"Where at?" Arielle asked curiously, remembering that Maria had to leave her room at one point and wondered what it was about.

"Your grandparents' place," Maria answered with a small smile.

"You asked my grandparents to make us all dinner?" Arielle asked in shock, a little bit of anger in her voice, "Why did you do that without asking for my permission first?"

"It was the first thing came to my head and I knew they wouldn't mind," Maria answered back defensively, "Besides, your grandmother wanted to see you in your dress."

Arielle gave Maria a small glare and looked away with a sigh. She turned to Kedrick, "Is this alright with you?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:06 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up, surprised at having been addressed. "huh? yeah sure, that's be fine." he said, his thoughts wandering to Arielle's grandmother's wonderful cooking. He also remember what the one girl he knew from school had always said 'all guys minds channel directly to their stomachs.' He guessed she was right... He looked up at Arielle sheepishly, wondering if she'd be irked that he had taken Maria's side. "she..I mean, Your Grandmother does make very good food, beside...I've been looking forward to seeing them again."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle only sighed and nodded. What could would it do if she was upset about this? She was probably going to be embarrassed about her grandmother taking pictures. She took a deep breath and smiled, "Alright, so we're going to my grandparents. Let's just be lucky that they didn't mind."

"You know your grandparents love us," Maria teased with a smile.

Arielle only laughed and rolled her eyes," Well, we should start heading off now. Don't you think so Kedrick?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded his hurried agreement "yeah, I'm ready." he said quickly, standing up and walking over to the coat hanger. He pulled his tan jacket off of the hook, before remembering he was already wearing his suit jacket and hung it back up again. Kedrick glanced back at the two girls. "uh, we could all ride in my car if you two wanted," he offered, then hastened to add "and after the dance, Maria can just ride home with us and pick up her car from here." He gave them an awkward, half smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Sounds like a plan to me!" Maria said excitedly, "Let me go get my things from Arielle's room and put them in my car. And then we can leave." She ran up the stairs and came back down carrying all her things. Arielle would have offered to help, but there was nothing for her to say. Plus, Maria would say that she had at.

As soon as Maria left for her car, Arielle picked up the small little white purse that she had gotten and looked at Kedrick, "Thanks again for coming to the dance. It's going to be a lot of fun. Trust me on this." She gave him a smile before she headed out the door.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, pausing as he watched her walk out the door. "you've got nothing to worry about," he said softly, just quiet enough that she couldn't hear. "I trust you." He just stood there for a moment, then quickly shook himself to get rid of the strange mood that had settled over him. With a shake of his head Kedrick walked into the open area outside the estate. He ran his fingers through his hair and instantly regretted it. 'well, nothing to do about it now...' He thought, then stepped into the drivers seat of the car. He craned his neck backwards to look at the two girls. "ready to go?" he asked, looking almost comical with his hair rumpled and his head craned backwards.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle waited by the door of Kedrick's car and waved Maria over once she saw her. They got in the car and both sat in the back seat. Maria was whispering to Arielle to sit up in the front, but Arielle only shook her head. When Kedrick had asked if they were ready to go, both girls giggled quietly before nodding.

"Looks like I might need to fix your hair sometimes soon. Don't you think so, Kedrick?" Arielle asked teasingly, a grin growing on her face.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:04 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick laughed nervously, and once again indulged in the habit of running his fingers though his hair. "yeah, Guess so..." he mumbled sheepishly. "okay, Let's get out of here." he said, sticking the keys into the car and starting the engine. Kedrick silently prayed to himself that he remembered the way to her grandparents house. He had a pretty good idea of where to go. Although he wasn't one hundred percent sure he started driving. Before he knew it, he was pulling into the driveway of Mr. and Mrs. field's home. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked back at Arielle and Maria. "we're here," he said, smile at the two of them. "I'm surprised we got here in one piece, I wasn't so sure I remembered the way." he admitted.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
The drive to her grandparents place was relaxing, minus the small sense of worry that Kedrick didn't remember how to get there. She had led the way last time. She silently begged for a miracle that they would arrive at her grandparents place. When she saw the familiar neighborhood, she sighed in relief and was glad that he had remembered.

"You did a good job finding your way on your own," Maria said with a small smile, "Arielle looked like she was going to have a panic attack.

"I do not," Arielle muttered as she got out of the car and walked to the door.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 am
Kedrick Suwa

"heh..." Kedrick snickered softly. "I think she had a right to Maria, I wasn't so sure where I was going myself..." He admitted, with a sheepish grin. He glanced back at Arielle and added with a playful smirk "no hard feelings about the potential panic attack though right?" He asked, as he stepped up the porch with them. Kedrick must admit, he was sort of nervous. Not only was he constantly fretting about making a good impression with Arielle grandparent, but with the dance coming up, he was feeling increasingly nervous.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle looked back at Kedrick and gave him a small smile, "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll just get my revenge on you later."

"Like you would," Maria teased as she was the last to walk behind them. "You know, from this light, you guys look like a really cute-"

Arielle was about to cover her friend's mouth when her grandparents' door opened. Arielle was actually really thankful that the door happened to open. She saw her grandfather in the doorway and smiled.

"Well aren't you three looking sharp this evening," her grandfather said with a smile, "It's good to see you all again. Please, come in."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick eyes widened as he mentally finished what Maria had been about to say. He opened his mouth to protest but quickly shut it when he saw to door open out of the corner of his eye. Kedrick quickly turned around to face Arielle's grandfather. "evening sir." Kedrick said, trying not to look flustered. He reached up to adjust his tie, then realized that he wasn't wearing one. ' I knew I had forgotten something...' he thought irritably, but the petty feeling of self-annoyance melted away almost the instant they stepped into the well lit house. Kedrick looked around with a small smile, taking in the comfortable look of the home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"You missing a tie there Kedrick?" Arielle's grandfather said with a grin, "If you desperately need one, I can lend you one for the evening. And don't worry about returning it, I have a bunch of old ties I've been meaning to get rid of."

"Are they already here?" Arielle's grandma's voice said as it came from the kitchen. The floorboard slightly creaked as her grandmother came into view. She smiled and pretended to be surprised, "All three of you look amazing. I feel like I'm in front of models or something."

"Oh grandma," Arielle said with a smile.

"Thank you grandma Georgia," Maria said with a grin as she hugged Arielle's grandfather and then her grandmother.

Arielle looked at Kedrick, having a feeling he would be confused about why Maria had called her grandmother "Grandma Georgia". She only smiled and said, "It's because my grandma is like a grandma to Maria. She used to spend so much time here that she started calling my grandparents her grandparents."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at Arielle's grandfather gratefully "thank you sir, I really appreciate it." He said, a un-noticeable note of relief in his voice. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, wondering how in the world he had forgotten a tie if he knew he was going to a dance. ''well, I guess it doesn't help that I've never been to one before...'he thought to himself. Kedrick smiled when He heard Arielle's explanation, it was cute really, Maria calling them grandma and Grandpa. "that's cool," he said to her, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "it's funny, the same thing sort of happened with Dimitri, When ever any of my many sister's came to visit, he would just call them his sister as well, if he wasn't to busy flirting." He mumbled this last part under his breath, just quite enough that Arielle couldn't hear.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games