Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle smiled and continued cooking. She noticed how quickly it had gotten quite but could hear sniffing coming from the background. It was actually very close. Her cheeks grew hot and she was happy when he moved away. She nodded her thank you, afraid of what would actually come out of her mouth. She was then relieved when Kedrick asked her about the dress code for the dance. She had almost forgotten to tell him that. "Well, it's a semi-formal dress. So you don't have to wear a tux. You do have to look nice, but I know your capable of that." She smiled and looked at him before messing with his hair, "Your hair on the other hand may need some work." She laughed once more before returning back to the food.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 am
Kedrick Suwa

He laughed awkwardly when Arielle ruffled his hair. He remember that as something one of his many sisters (the only one who was older than him) would do to him on a regular basis. Kedrick smiled at her comment about looking nice, in his mind, he settled on a formal jacked and some kind of black dress pants. "alright, alright," he said, conceding to her comment about his hair. "I'll make sure to fix it up, how's dinner coming by the way?" he asked.

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Dinner's turning out great," Arielle said with a satisfied grin, "I was afraid it would turn out bad. Do you mind setting up the table at all Kedrick?" She continued checking on the frying fish, replacing them with new ones. The vegetables where already cooked. The main dish was missing something, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick opened a draw, pulling out a fancy set of silverware. No doubt real silver. He set them out on the table and then retrieved two porcelain plates from the shelf, setting them down in their proper places, along with two crystal tumblers. "Milk or water?" he asked, then mused quietly to himself. "I think we may have some orange juice in the fridge, or maybe...nah..." Kedrick drifted over to the refrigerator, opening the door, he checked for the juice. "nope," He called to Arielle. "Just milk and water for the moment," Kedrick said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "for such a huge place there's almost nothing as far a food goes, I need to learn how to take care of the fridge better....."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was still trying to figure out what she was missing. She turned off the stove and chopped up the fish, decorating the platter before sitting it on the table. She then brought some of the spare vegetables and sat them on a bowl as a side. When Kedrick asked her what to drink, she only shrugged her shoulders. "It doesn't really matter, but I'll have water." She walked over to him and giggled, "I feel sorry for this poor fridge. You need to show it more love. I guess I'll have to pick up juice after school tomorrow."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:20 am
Kedrick Suwa

"Awww, but I do love my refrigerator!" He argued jokingly, " I use it all the time, I just don't always feed it...." He admitted, standing up and pouring two glasses of water. "here you go," He said, handing one of them to Arielle and setting the other one down next to his plate. He sat down, breathing in deeply. "smells great, as usual," He said, smiling fondly at her. "Here," He slid a piece of the fish onto her plate, then served himself. He could hardly say he thought of Arielle as a servant, or some kind of house-keeper, she had become a close friend of his, and maybe something more. He pondered this to himself for a moment, almost forgetting to eat. Kedrick snapped out of his thoughts, Jumping slightly. "uh, sorry...." He mumbled in embarrassment. " Just day-dreaming...."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Failing to feed it is a sign that you don't love your fridge," Arielle said with a giggle that ended up filling up the room. She covered her mouth and continued laughing in her hand, not knowing why she did that though. When she finished giggling, she thanked Kedrick for the glass of water and for serving her plate. "I just hope it tastes good," Arielle smiled back at Kedrick before taking a bite of her food. She smiled in satisfaction as it tasted good to her but she was a little nervous about what Kedrick would say about the meal. She looked up at him noticing that he wasn't exactly there, but lost in thought. When he apologized for day-dreaming, Arielle only shrugged her shoulders. "There's no need to apologize. I day-dream all the time."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:18 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"Well I noticed that," he said, reaching across the table to tap her on the forehead. He smiled, drawing back and taking a bite of the fish. "mhh..." He nodded as he tasted the fish. Kedrick swallowed and smile at Arielle "this is great, you did a really good job on this." he said, spearing another piece on the end of his fork. He went to bite down on it when it fell off of the fork and into his lap. "don't laugh." He said flatly.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle only smiled. Eating dinner with Kedrick seemed so natural. Sure, there could be awkward moments, but moments like this made up for it. She sighed in relief when Kedrick thought the food tasted good. When he dropped his food, she tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help it. Her girlish giggle filled the room and she looked away. "You shouldn't tell someone to not do something when they're eventually going to do it."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sighed dramatically. "I should have know...." he mumbled dryly, trying to look irritated, but he couldn't help a slow smile from breaking out on his face. "okay, okay, you win, that was sort of funny." Kedrick agreed, scooping up the ill-fated piece of fish and tossing it expertly into the garbage can. "I just don't understand girls sometimes" he said jokingly "unlike Dimitri," he said, not so jokingly. The though of Dimitri instantly made him feel awkward, he wondered how Arielle would react if she knew Dimitri liked her. He wondered how she would react if she knew he liked her.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle simply grinned, "You fail at being irritated Kedrick. Although, I think it's better to get mad when you need to. When you want someone to know you're unhappy with something," she paused and blinked and laughed nervously, "I have no idea where that came from." She listened to Kedrick saying about how he didn't understand girls unlike his friend Dimitri. She only sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think girls are supposed to understand guys either, but we try. And to be honest, I don't think Dimitri truly understands girls. I think the only thing he understands about girls is what they can do for them. I feel like he could care less about what else a girl cares about. Her hopes, her dreams, her fears. But I think you'll do better than Dimitri. No... I know you can do better than him when it comes to girls. Trust me." She looked at Kedrick and gave him a smile before she grabbed her empty plate and headed to the sink.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick listened to Arielle's comments about being mad, and then about Dimitri. Kedrick sighed, nodding. He hadn't ever thought that way about Dimitri before. "honestly..." he said with another soft sigh " I can't hardly remember why I put up with him....but for one thing, we been friends since we were thirteen, and for another...." he said pausing slightly. "He sort of needs me....." Kedrick trailed off.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"That's how I feel about my best friend, Maria," Arielle said as she started to wash her dis off, "I've known her since we were little kids. She actually knew me before my parents died. She wasn't so bad as a kid, but once we hit middle school and high school, she kind of went out of control. There was actually a time period where she would try and hook me up with some kind of guy that I had no interest in. She also has this fan girl list of all the cute guys in my school. I wonder if Dimitri and Maria will be a perfect match for each other." The last part was hardly heard since her voice lowered down to a mutter.

She finished cleaning off her plate and put them away. She then walked to the table and gave some thought to what Kedrick said before looking at him, "What do you mean by that?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:05 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sighed softly, "you see, Dimitri and I have only know each other for like....five years now, we weren't childhood friends but..." He trailed off for a moment, trying to figure out how to phrase this next part.. "Dimitri's step-father abused his very badly...and in more ways than one." he said uncomfortably, made some-what squeamish at the thought. "one day I found him crying behind the school building and he told me what had been happening...I didn't want him getting hurt any more....so I invited him to come stay with me...It was sort of like an extended sleepover, Dimitri moved only about about a year or two ago, just as soon as he could get his own place...." Kedrick said, picking up his dishes and walking them over to the sink. " I've always figured that why he acts the way he does and treats girls the way he does...is to sort of compensate for what was done to him...." Kedrick set his dishes in the sink, reflecting on the stange way he and Dimitri had grown to be friends.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle gasped in shock and shuddered at the thought. She had always been in fear of things like that. She rubbed her arm and realized she had nothing to say. Perhaps what she had thought of Dimitri was wrong, maybe he was a nice kid. She sighed and stood up, "That's really sad what happened to your friend. I hope that the pain will ease from him. But he shouldn't do that to girls. He'll only end up hurting them, and that's never any fun." She sounded sad by the ending of the sentence but she walked off and headed to her room. She was troubled by something but she couldn't explain what it was. And I definitely don't want to bother Kedrick about it, she thought to herself as she laid down on her bed.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games