Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:20 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was staring at the burn on her arm. It stung just a little, but not too much. Before Arielle could tell Kedrick that she was alright, he gently grabbed her wrist and looked at the burn himself. She felt her cheeks warm slightly but she managed to look at Kedrick with a reassuring smile, giggling when he mentioned using mustard to help the burn. "Ice will be fine. But I'm fine, honestly. You didn't kill me so please, calm down."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"no, it helps, really!" Kedrick insisted, holding his hands up. "the air is what makes the burn sting, the mustard keeps the air off of it." He dropped her wrist gently, turning to pull some ice out of the freezer. "but, here." Kedrick handed her the ice pack. smiling sheepishly.

((ooc: true statement about the mustard thought ^_^ ))

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I've never heard of that before," Arielle muttered to herself as she felt Kedrick let go of her wrist. She stared at the burn some more before Kedrick returned and handed her the back, which she took from him with a grateful smile. She sat the ice on the burn, making a face before looking at him again. "So, do we have a backup plan for dinner?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 am
Kedrick Suwa

"well," Kedrick mused, rubbing his chin thoughtfully "I think if we just re-do the broth the rest of the meal is still salvageable." He set to cleaning up the mess on the stove, using hot mitts to move the pot of broth onto the back burner. "Can you toss me that rag Arielle?" Kedrick asked, gesturing to the limp, green rag laying over the sink facet.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded in agreement to what Kedrick had just told her. "It would be a shame to let all this cooking gone to waste. Besides, I'm really excited about trying this out." She grinned and looked to where Kedrick was pointing at before she saw it. She headed over to the rag, picked it up, and handed it to Kedrick. As she did so, her stomach growled and she laughed nervously. "Poor stomach. It's empty."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick laughed softly, smiling at Arielle, He got lost in thought, still looking at her when he realized how stupid he must look. Kedrick shook himself out of the clouds and took the rag from her with a sheepish grin. "right," He said, beginning to mop up the broth that had gotten on the stove top. soon dinner was back on the right track.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle laughed at him until he stopped and he smiled at her. She was actually taken in by the smile but felt her cheeks warm about how long she was looking at him. Feeling her cheeks warm, she looked away and went back to what she was doing before the incident. "I bet dinner will taste great," Arielle whispered happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at her. "yeah...we should finish it up and get it cooking then." He said. once they were back on track, and dinner was on it's way Kedrick spared a glace at Arielle. He watched Arielle flit around the kitchen, instantly feeling his cheeks warm up with a slight blush as he watched her. she was very pretty, he noted, one of the prettiest girls he had ever met, yet...not in a flashy or gauzy way, but in a comfortable, pleasent was that came along with her magnetic personality.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and got back to work, making sure that the faster she moved, the quicker she could eat and get to her homework. Luckily, it wasn't that much or she would have just skipped dinner, a habit her grandmother found annoying. She felt eyes on her but probably thought it was her imagination. It wasn't until she had cleaned up her mess when she looked at Kedrick and saw that he was looking at her. Feeling her cheeks warm, she laughed nervously and grabbed a plate, heading over to her seat on the table. She took a small bite and smiled, "Now this, this is fantastic."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded, spearing a potato chunk. He felt slightly embarrassed that Arielle had caught him staring. "my dad taught me how to make this when I was little," Kedrick explained "He was the best cook in our family." He smiled nostalgically, looking down at the bowl of stew. He took another bite, chewing slowly to savor the taste.

After dinner Kedrick stood up and began clearing off the table "I can take care of the cleaning and stuff if you want toget to homework or something..." Kedrick said, it seemed whenever he talked to Arielle he felt like he just rambled on and on about nothing.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:45 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Then I bet your as good of a cook as I am," Arielle said with a bright smile, "I wonder what else he taught you."

After she had finished, she had wished there were seconds, but sadly, there were none. She finished her drink and was about to start cleaning up everything when Kedrick offered to do so. She looked surprised and then smiled. "Thank you Kedrick, that's very nice of you. And next time, I'll do the cleanup so that you can get your homework done. How does that sound?"

((Sorry I've been dead most of the weekend, I was at my grandma's house. And I feel like this post is a fail T.T.))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled over at her, "Kay, sounds good." He said,once again finding himself staring (thankfully nowhere too embarrassing) He shook himself out of it 'gotta stop doing that...' he thought. "see you later tonight then...when you're done and all." He said, picking up the dishes and dumping them in the sink

(( it's okay, I understand ^_^ ))

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and headed out the kitchen before she turned to face Kedrick and smiled at him with a laugh, "And try not to set anything on fire this time, Kedrick." With another quick smile, she left the kitchen and headed towards her room. When she got there, she plopped herself on her bed and pulled out her homework from her bookbag. Looking at her planner, she decided to plan her way of attacking her homework before actually beginning. When she was satisfied, she began her homework and plugged her iPod into her speakers, playing her songs on random. One of her favorite songs began to play and she immediately felt calm and wished that summer vacation would return yet again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:37 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick watch Arielle leave the room, He smiled as he moved around the kitchen, not really paying much attention to what he was doing. 'I really do have it bad don't I?' He thought to himself. Kedrick bent over the stove, scrubbing at the bit of burnt broth that still clung to the stove-top. He began to sing softly under his breath, he wasn't anything fantastic but the kid could carry a tune.
"sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la my oh my, look at the boy too shy, ain't gonna kiss the girl. sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ain't that sad? ain't it a shame? too bad.. he's gonna miss.....the girl...."
He trailed of. 'how bitterly ironic...' he thought, looking around the now clean kitchen. Kedrick shook his head with a small smile, well? dose it really matter?' He shrugged walking up the stairs and poking his head into Arielle's room. "can I come in?" he asked

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle, who felt like she was in a dream thanks to the fact that she had been playing her song on repeat, looked up as she heard a voice. She blinked for a few seconds, trying to get her mind out of her little daydreams and smiled when she noticed it was Kedrick. "Of course you can come in," she said as she sat up and moved over a little bit, "Here's some space for you. And it looks like you didn't seem to burn the house down. That's great." Her smile grew brighter and she began to laugh, finding her somewhat childish joke funny. She moved her finished homework back into her bag and finished her last equation before she was done with her homework completely. "Ah. The sweet victory of getting homework done. Isn't that the best feeling in the world?"

She looked at Kedrick with a small smile and realized something, well to her that was, embarrassing that made her heart race. No. The kiss from you was the best feeling in the world. She was glad the thought was inside her head and had not come out her mouth. Turning back to her iPod, she pushed her hair behind her ear and turned the sound down. "Is there anything you want to listen to, Kedrick?"

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games