Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked over at her, a big grin crossing his boyish features. "no way!" He stood up, bumping her shoulder "butter-pecan is much better." Kedrick stressed, then paused thoughtfully." but cookies and cream is...okay to." He smiled at her, to assure he meant no offense, even though with someone like Arielle he didn't really have to worry about it.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle rolled her eyes and laughed, "That's where you're wrong my dear Kedrick. Cookies and cream isn't just "Okay" it is AMAZING!" She grinned again and was happy to see Kedrick in a good mood. She finished her ice cream and grinned again.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:53 am
Kedrick Suwa

He propped open the door for her as she finished her ice cream. "Arielle, Arielle, Arielle...." He said disapprovingly, making a soft tsk-ing sound with his tongue. "Butter pecan is definetly the best... and you should know by now that I'm always right." Kedrick said, trying his best to sound arrogant and conceded, but somehow it just didn't fit him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle followed after Kedrick, nodding her head for a thank you for opening the door before rolling her eyes. She elbowed him gently and laughed, "Like you're right. When did you say that you were always right." She grinned again and laughed. She could tell that his act didn't suit him. Like trying to wear something that didn't fit. She started to hum a song randomly, not even knowing why, but she did. Even though the song was a lot sadder and she and Kedrick were both in a good mood, but she still liked it anyway.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"hhmm..." Kedrick frowned, rubbing his chin "you're right." He conceded "I don't ever remember saying that." He grinned at her easily, following her out the door and sliding into step next to her. "what do you want to do now? you choose." Kedrick said, running his fingers though his all ready mess hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Hmmmm," Arielle said thoughtfully, "What would I like to do? Well, I actually have no idea," she stopped walking and continued thinking before looking at Kedrick, "How bout a movie? I haven't gone to the theaters in awhile."

((My brain is failing >.<.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick though for a moment about what to do before listening to her proposition. He smiled, looking over at her. "that's a good idea," He said, changing direction as they headed to the theater "they've got a lot of movies premiering, what do you want to see?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle scratched her head, listing the movies she wanted to see in her head. There were so many choices, and then she thought she had an idea. She looked at Kedrick and grinned, "Well, since I'm with a little kid, how bout we go see Toy Story 3? I heard it was good."

((I loved that movie T.T. So beautiful.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up at the list of movies, reading down though them. He looked over at Arielle, scowling playfully, "little kid? Arielle that's hurtful." He scolded, wagging his finger at her. then he grinned at Arielle "I'd love to see toy story 3."

((sorry it's short, my brain is dying...no movie spoilers though! I haven't seen it yet!))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Coming from the guy who said he was seven," Arielle said jokingly as she giggled and looked at Kedrick. She walked up to the ticket counter and paid for two tickets for the movie. Luckily, the next one would start in ten minutes. She looked back at Kedrick, "You wanna see it in 3D or regular? It doesn't matter to me, but I just wanted to know what you preferred."

((I shall not spoil it for you. I hate when people do that XP.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:00 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at her comment, then rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he had a habit of doing. "3D sound cool,and what do you mean by paying for both tickets?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips and bending down slightly to be eye level with her. Kedrick was only a slightly taller that Arielle, though whenever he had the chance he would playfully gloat about it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"I thought I pay. You know, for return for the ice cream," she said, feeling her cheeks warm up slightly as Kedrick leaned in close to her face, "D-Do you want to pay for it yourself? Or how bout you pay for the snacks?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 pm
Kedrick Suwa

He pulled back abruptly, "sounds good to me." he said, stearing her over to the snack bar before she could offer to pay for anything else. "popcorn is a must have," Kedrick mused thoughtfully, "anything else? soda? candy?" He peered into the refrigerator that held the soda's "how about two Pepsi's' ? do you like Pepsi?" He asked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Well that was quick, Arielle thought with a grin as Kedrick steered her to the snack bar. She nodded about the popcorn and thought about what else she wanted. Kedrick seemed really excited, causing her to grin again. "I like Pepsi. And maybe some chocolate."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick liked his lips, "good idea," He leaned over the counter a bit "a large, popcorn, two Pepsi's and some of those chocolates please." He said to the young lady behind the counter. She smiled pleasantly at them. "coming right up!" She said going to fill their order. She came back to the counter placing their items on the counter top "there you go, will you be needing anything else tonight?" she asked, looking at the two of them as though trying to asses whether or not they where a couple. "no thank you" Kedrick said, turning to walk away before she spoke up again. "might I suggest the movie "p.s I love you" It's premiering tonight in just a few minutes." she suggested, as she drew the conclusion that they where together. Kedrick looked flabbergasted "uh..no...we uh....we're seeing toy story three tonight...uh.. thanks for the suggestion...." The lady behind the counter looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I assumed...never mind, enjoy your movie." Kedrick nodded awkwardly stepping away from the counter he guided Arielle into the movie theater.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games