Hello this thread is about the games you wanted so bad but never got to play for various reasons like: broke, mom nagging on a 18+ or like in my case you live in Europe and clearly all everybody plays is the big games and the bad games so that the niche games I enjoy are never released here. crying

So tell me about those games or games you absolutely love that you clearly overpay so you can import them blaugh

I personally am a RPG fan. I like action adventures, fight games and race games too but for some reasons I can not spent a lot on them so I leech my friends, always works 4laugh

So the games I really miss are the Tales, Harvest moon (guilty pleasure whee ) , Persona, Disgaea, Shin Megani Tensei and Devil summoner series. Some are available in my country but most of the time it's a search in vain. And if you find one it's so expensive! I remember once paying €70 for Xenosaga. Yes I know I was so ripped off. After that I found my way to the wonderful world of online shopping and I can assure you now I know the price of every video game. I'm really obsessed with finding the best deal but it's necessary I have always bought all my games myself so as a student now I really have to watch out and see what I buy. Oh if only games were Region free !!!!
I play mostly games on DS because there cheap and region free but I also have a Wii, Xbox 360 and a PS3 and I only got three games for each because there so expensive. I really wonder why I bought those consoles neutral