Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl Genius fanclub

Back to Guilds

A place for all the people who love Girl Genius, the webcomic by the amazing Foglio's, to meet and chat. 

Tags: Girl Genius, Agatha Heterodyne, Jagers 

Reply Girl Genius fanclub
Mamma Gkika's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 pm
I just noticed the trio manning the gunnery post weren't effected by the bell at all. Now either the gun has effected their hearing or those two younger ones are some of the few who weren't effected by hearing it for the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm
Happy new year, all 3nodding

Gotta love the lady with the axe named 'dollink' blaugh  

Annqueru

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 am
Yep. The castle is officially fixed. Yey! But it's going to take 3 years to charge. Boo. And I bet you anything the things he needs the most charging for are silly things like the Heterodyne family torture room. It's important to him yes but not what we need at the time.

Ah if only the castle could be like the manors in the Deception games.

Now all that remains is for Jenka, the wild boys, Zeetha and Higgs to appear and then the real party starts. As much as I love this I believe that this arch in the story has gone on long enough. I started reading when they were going into the castle, 2 or 3 years later and they just got out of it. I want more answers now. crying

And did Gil and DuPree have something going on in the past while he was in Paris? They keep talking about him hanging out with a pirate and later on in Tarveks flashback they show him with someone who looks just like her. If this has already been addressed on the wiki sorry I don't look on there much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm
It does take a while for the story to progress it seems, especially if you are on the edge of your seat waiting the next update. I went away in the fall for a bit and when I came back the story had not progressed as far as I thought it would. But, the quality of the art and it being in color I think helps a lot. And the story writing is very good, though the author and artist is a tease. biggrin

Oh and I love the kitties here on Gaia. biggrin I just gotta get a kitten in RL and I'll be all set.  

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 pm
I was surprised to learn that the cats came in different colors. I would have loved for it to have stayed silver but I love my cute little Copper Bell. It seems cruel in a way to keep putting it back in its box but when it bats at the bell from inside makes me squeen and I never do that.

I do admit that they are good with story telling. We all thought that with the castle repaired everything would be solved. everyone would be safe. But noooo it has to charge and too many weapons about the town were disabled. Baron I never really hated you until I read how you did all of that to appease those other leaders. Some big bad baron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 pm
Go Gil smile  

Annqueru

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Go Agatha Go! So cool I hope there are more jaggers. I forget how they are made again...a baby one would be adorable..and deadly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm
They were humans who drink a brew created from the dine beneath the castle. They do have children but their children come out normal humans or so we believe. The storyteller we see at the beginning and then in the prison is the grandson of Oggie.

Although I don't know about how that goes with the females or if their offspring have anything special about them.

And also why is it that none of our avis look human?  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 pm
Lady Bern
They were humans who drink a brew created from the dine beneath the castle. They do have children but their children come out normal humans or so we believe. The storyteller we see at the beginning and then in the prison is the grandson of Oggie.

Although I don't know about how that goes with the females or if their offspring have anything special about them.

And also why is it that none of our avis look human?

Oh yea thanks, I so did not want to try to go through to find it out. biggrin Or perhaps they have kids and then become jaggars...though I think it is not always like that. I wonder if one spouce becomes a jaggar and the other is still human if or how that would work?

And yesh it is more fun to be inhuman sometimes than human in our avies. biggrin I just love playing dress up with them. *hee*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm
Oggie seems to be popular with the ladies.

And really we've only seen 2 Jager females throughout the story so we can only assume that the mother's were human 99.9% of the time. Oggie's grandson looks old enough but doesn't show any sign of Jagerism. Now if Higgs turns out to be an offspring of a Jage then we can say that the Jager does pass something down to their kids.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am
Ah speak of the devil. Oggie's descendant.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 am
He does pop up in odd places and times. That's a bit of a Jaeger trait... wink  

Annqueru

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 am
They're going to Gil's lab. Does that mean we'll see Punch and Judy soon? Please please please please please say we get to see those two again. I've missed them so.

And Dupree is in love. How cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm
With an insane Jaeger (is that redundant?) the girl's got taste blaugh  

Annqueru

Dapper Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm
I love the pacing of this storyline. biggrin

I love the cute fluffy new black kitty...I just gotta get one in RL. A kitten I mean. biggrin  
Girl Genius fanclub

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff