YEAH!!!
  Uhm...
  Not really. :P
View Results

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm
I've got the money, I've got the place,
You've got the figure, you've got the face...

Introductions, first!

My name is Rayne, and it's a pleasure to share my art with you so that you can enjoy what your avy [or dream avy] looks like. I've been doing avy art for... uhm.... about a year now, and I absolutely love it! ..The only problem is...? I don't really have a charging rate, so PLEASE pay attention to how this works. You will want to read all of this.

Workings.

You have to bid for one of the three slots that I'll have open. With what? I dunno-- that's for you to decide. But it's up to me to take you up on it. Chances are, the higher the bid price (whether items, gold, or an equal exchange for avy art), the more likely I'll do your avy.

Drawings.

I need to first and foremost emphasize that my avy art is called vectoring, which can take several hours just to make in black and white outlines. Granted, I can't make my art look exactly like a manga, but I can certainly try. I can do whole body, part-body (torso, shoulders, neck and up-- or down, if you'd rather), and chibi (though I'm really not the best at it).

I will add this: Your avy may be too detailed for me to draw every single item that you own or are wearing, so I will ask that you keep what you want on, but be happy with what I have to offer you. Especially because I'm not always best with details. You may argue against this, but I would rather give you a picture I know I can draw than give you a picture that isn't my best.

If you want me to fix ANYthing, please don't be afraid to ask! So what if I made a mistake? I'm only human, and I can't always be perfect. I'll gladly go back and fix any little mistakes.

Time.

I've already stated above that many of my drawings take several hours to do. My last work, which was two chibi-people in one picture took around 7 hours to do altogether for just the outlines. Coloring took around 1 hour, thank goodness. And, mind you, I'm not one to just sit at my computer all day just to mess with a picture that needs to be finished. I'll take my time, but within accepting a request, I'll try to get pending pictures done within a week and a half or so.

PATIENCE.... If you ask too much about my work, and I start getting frustrated with your asking, I will likely not accept your request and deny any further ones from you, or likely from anyone for that matter. I know it's harsh, but I need your patience to get it finished, and everyone else may rely on you to be patient as well. That is granted that you like my pictures, haha.

Requests/Bids.

Post away-- meaning, any reference pictures, dream avys, or alternate avys to possibly add to pictures are to be put in HERE. If I get spam in my inbox, I will turn it off. The same does NOT go for my GAIA profile, however. I may forget to check this every once in a while, but please refrain from spamming too much on my profile. Any facebook friends, please just send me a PM. I'd rather not have it all over my wall. Starting bids goes as follows:

Detailed:
Full body= 175k
Torso += 125k
Shoulders += 90k
Headshots= 75k

Chibi:
Full Body= 100k
Torso += 90k
Shoulders+= 75k
Headshots= 60k

Of course, if you want your art to be done faster, you can always up the price.

Let's get together,
We're jumping all over, all over the world!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:09 pm
SAMPLES!!!

Chibis:
User Image

Full Body [Multiple]:
User Image
The reason they don't have faces is because the logo for this one roleplay was, "Please put happy faces on us!" And the girl in the middle was the hostess of the roleplay (she actually went to my high school). I'm on the right, and a different girl from my high school is on the left. This is what our avys all looked like at the time.

Full Body [Single]:
User Image
This is for a friend of mine that is like.. uber rich. He doesn't get online nearly as often, so I can imagine the price of his avy going straight up, now. But this is one of the few pictures he liked of mine.

Part-Body [Multiple]:
User Image
This is one I vectored out of boredom and for myself. It blew a lot of people away, haha. So I used this one quite often for selling my work a lot faster. Unfortunately, I can't always draw this good. Tee hee?

User Image
Same goes for this one. Took a while to do, since it was one of my first serious ones that I felt I got down really well.

Part-Body [Single]:
User Image
This was one of my first drawings ever. So... That's why it's not so good as the others. And I was getting used to the swatches on my software.... Haha!

User Image
This one was a little better... She didn't use it for too long, so I'm not sure how she felt about this one. But it was a free gift.

User Image
This was a signature for me that I used. If you're one of my facebook friends, you'll probably have seen the hips and up as one of my profile pictures. That's because this is one of my favorite mangas and it was for an event. This wasn't my best drawing, because the hair's kind of messed up, but at least you get the picture. :3  

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:10 pm
And all this time, saying you were fine
And everyone's to blame...

Open to any posts/biddings! :3

When there you are, you and your broken heart
It's written all over your face...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Please post...!

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Nameless Poptart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:48 pm
D; i want an art piece but i dont have anything to give but gold crying

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 pm

That's okay. You can name a price range that you think is suitable.

Anyhoo! LATEST CREATION:
User Image

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Nameless Poptart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm
well D: idk you pick the price and ill pay it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, if I picked the price, I would never find the incentive to get it done. This is why I call it a "bribe" to get things done. XD

My cheapest price is 60k for a head shot, just to give you an idea. Chibi head shot (since I'm pretty bad at them) is 30k.

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Nameless Poptart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm
full body 100k? or more : )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Sounds like a fair deal... But it may take a while, if you keep changing it up. Send me an avy reference that I know I can work with, por favor. :3

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Nameless Poptart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm
Rayne Hawk

Sounds like a fair deal... But it may take a while, if you keep changing it up. Send me an avy reference that I know I can work with, por favor. :3

can i have a couple like one? (though there both my avis but >.< i saw what maya did with her account avis and i thought it would be could to have the same thing well similar)

User Image (guy)

can you make him look more like a guy and holding hands with

User Image (girl)

ill pay 250k-300k, you can keep out certain items if you want i dont mind one bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

I'll see what I can do. :3

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

Nameless Poptart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 am
okay thank you blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

I've never had so much trouble with this pose... XD! Drawing butts are hard. I'd rather draw lips on a profile. >_>

Rayne Hawk
Vice Captain

The dark corner -sell your stuff here-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items