Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply [[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]
Black and White Legendaries Revealed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 am
The Japanese Pokemon site updated their page with the two new (presumable) mascots for Black and White, Zekrom and Reshiram, respectively. Pictures for those who want it.

Discuss:
Their typing? Could Reshiram possibly be a Light type?
Opinions on their design?
Their role in the plot?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am
zekrom looks like a mix of shadow lugia and palkia O-o  

SLOWbro of misfortune

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Zanui

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 pm
I don't like them yet (they look so... not Pokemon in style), but I'll probably get used to them eventually. xD

I'm surprised... the white one is supposed to be Black version's mascot and vice versa? I wonder which one will end up being more popular then!

EDIT: Hah, forgot about the discussion there! DDDx Um, I don't know about it being a Light type. Mostly because I'd feel bad if they revealed a new type like that altogether, because there are a LOT of old Pokemon that could fit into the Light category... they could go around and do what they did to Magnemite I suppose, but eh. If they DO introduce Light type, Reshiram will definitely be it. Otherwise, it'll probably be Psychic, Normal, Flying, or any combination of the three.

Like I've already said about their design, they don't feel like they're Pokemon really, which is weird, because this would be the first time I've EVER felt that way about a Pokemon before. I'll get used to it eventually, though, so no worries.

Can't say anything about their role either, since just about NOTHING of the plot has been revealed. Obviously, they'll be important though, and will probably have something to do with a new evil organization... Oh, I HOPE they make a new evil organization.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Would you like to try dying...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm liking the look of Reshiram.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....just this once?"
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fire Enterran Mashura

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Repede

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm
Zekrom,
is sexy.

= w =

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 pm
i personally love them but the thing is...they don't really look like pokemon to me...and blah white has a cooler legendary, looks like im gettin white haha ninja
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

hdc169

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:52 am
I'm not buying into the Light Type thing. It's been talked about for years, but blah.

I would like to know what type it IS though

I think they look great.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 am
According to Serebii, Reshiram and Zekrom are Dragon types, possibly with secondary types, much like Dialga and Palkia.  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

SLOWbro of misfortune

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:58 am
Repede
Zekrom,
is sexy.

= w =

= 3= no zekrom...is bringin sexy BACK  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:24 am
whaaa they look cool D:
but i feel like they're very similar to Dialga and Palkia... ehh XD  

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Belial the Worthless

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 am
Lookin Hot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 am
Zanui
I don't like them yet (they look so... not Pokemon in style), but I'll probably get used to them eventually. xD

I'm surprised... the white one is supposed to be Black version's mascot and vice versa? I wonder which one will end up being more popular then!

EDIT: Hah, forgot about the discussion there! DDDx Um, I don't know about it being a Light type. Mostly because I'd feel bad if they revealed a new type like that altogether, because there are a LOT of old Pokemon that could fit into the Light category... they could go around and do what they did to Magnemite I suppose, but eh. If they DO introduce Light type, Reshiram will definitely be it. Otherwise, it'll probably be Psychic, Normal, Flying, or any combination of the three.

Like I've already said about their design, they don't feel like they're Pokemon really, which is weird, because this would be the first time I've EVER felt that way about a Pokemon before. I'll get used to it eventually, though, so no worries.

Can't say anything about their role either, since just about NOTHING of the plot has been revealed. Obviously, they'll be important though, and will probably have something to do with a new evil organization... Oh, I HOPE they make a new evil organization.

I know, I'm just talking about speculation, or things you'd like to see happen plot-wise. wink And I totally overlooked that! I didn't notice that Reshiram was for Black and Zekrom was for White! I need to pay more attention to details. gonk
I agree, they seem more like robots for lack of a better term. Zekrom's design reminds me of Palkia a little too much.

clandestine sheep

hdc169

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
I'm not buying into the Light Type thing. It's been talked about for years, but blah.

I would like to know what type it IS though

I think they look great.

see thats what like 8 of my friends thought for light type and im like "I doubt it". I called they would be dragon type cuz...well cmon, look at em. Im pretty sure Zekrom will end up being Dragon-Dark type and Reshiram will be either Light-Dragon (prbly not) or Normal-Dragon. Idk, regardless the fact that Zekrom doesn't look at all like a pokemon to me, im getting white, he looks so ill
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:51 pm
Ugh, disappoint. In my opinion, nothing can top Palkia and Dialga.

The Ringed Planet

Strawberry Black Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Does Zekrom look a lot like an Evangellion or is it just me? neutral  
[[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items