Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:28 pm
Name of owner: Lunadriel
Name of soquili: Clarice
Story: "Arrrrrrr!!! Avast me Goblins!!!" Lunadriel jumped out a bush by a single Jinglepocket Goblin. Bloodsail Admiral Lunadriel, was hated and loathed by the Goblins...

With a chuckle she put away her sword and held out her hands. "Just kidding! See?" She tossed a heaping pile of silk cloth on the ground. "I've come to redeem my reputation with you guys. Sorry for killing all your Goblin friends in Booty Bay."

The Goblins looked at the silk then up to Luna in disgust. They were natural traders, so the silk was tempting, but it wasn't enough to sate his hurt!! QQ

"That's not enough!" the Goblin cried in a scratchy voice. He had lost a 3rd cousin to Luna's tirade.

Luna gave a small pout. "Then what do you want from me? I want us to be friends again. I miss buying Noggenfogger Elixirs and need to gain rep with Goblins again."

The Goblin sighed and shook his head. She didn't care about the lives she had slain, only the parlor trick potions she was missing out on with the poor rep.

"I wouldn't help you out if you gave me a winters supply of Reindeer Toys!!!" After all, it would make his job easier, but even still! Maybe three winters worth, and he'd consider it.

Luna cocked an eyebrow. They had to make those little toys she presumed. Her brain worked hard to imagine what could make the little green guy happy. A lightbulb went off in her head. "I think I know what would make you happy!" Luna grinned and trotted away, the Goblin glad to be rid of her.

Three days later, Luna returns with another piratey leap and yell to the Goblin. "Yarrrr! Would this booty be enough to give me more reputaion points?" She grinned and pulled on the reins of Clarice the Reindeer, Metzen's girlfriend!! She had stole the reindeer away with ease. She was a pirate afterall. Figured the Goblin would be happy to have a real reindeer.

The impending doom look on the Goblins face said otherwise.

"Put it back!! Greatfather Winter will be very displeased!!" D: The little guy ran towards Luna, and she paniced. Her plan had backfired. Mounting up on Clarice, she made a hasty escape.

Luna still has Clarice today...and Greatfather Winters hass no clue as to how she vanished. The lone Goblin never said a word when they were interogated by the Jolly Orc. The Goblin should of accepted the silk and all would of stayed well. Jerk.

Luna decided Clarice > than Noggenfogger btw, and gave up the silly rep grind. =p

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Name of owner:Tiger_kisa699
Name of soquili:Pepper Nickle
Story:
The Jinglepocket Goblens looked to their leader...he had suffered a head injury the other day and then when they got to work this morning...Well....They had this on their hands.

It was a reindeer! And it wasn't supposed to be out here for months!!! Many more months.

"Boss are you sure yous are okay?" One asked with a slur through his teeth, or lack there of.

The boss grunted and rubbed his head. "Its not time yet? I could have sworn..." He looked at his charts, a dumbfounded look over his face, not that most people can tell with goblins when its a normal face or a dumb one.

The others sighed and herded the reindeer over to the stables.

"Stunak what are we going to do about this? Its going to get stolen cause its out of season! We have to give it to someone so that we don't loose any ting on it!" one said to the other.

Stunak looked around as Weevley tried to get the female reindeer into the cage. He saw a warrior on her way over towards them. It was a blood elf. He smiled, she was coming this way for some reason, why not try to sell it to her so they didn't have thieves trying to steal it. He bounced over and looked at her.

She looked down at him and raised a brow. "May i help you?" Thrud asked with a smirk as she crossed her arms. She looked where the little jinglepocket goblin had come from and smiled. Mmm was that a Reindeer over there? She was in the need of a new mount.

"Yes miss would you be interested in that mount? We cant afford to have it get stolen. We'll take anything cause its a mistake to have it here." He said with a smile.

Thrud walked over with him and acted like she wasn't sure about it, even though she had plenty of gold to give him for it. "I guess. Even if its out of season. Here you go." she said giving him a bag of gold, she knew it was more then he had thought he was going to get, but she could be nice some times. And she REALLY Wanted the deer. "Ready miss? Lets get going." she said pulling out a sugar cube and taking the reins and heading back out with it. "THANKS!" She said back to the goblins, who were looking at the gold in shock at getting so much for a mistake.

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Name of owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Name of soquili: Jinglebelle
Story: The night elf huntress sat on a bench near a trio of goblins. She was unwinding after a long quest on the outskirts of Darn. Sighing, she closed her eyes, listening as the goblins proceeded to get drunk and talk about what to do about the reindeer they had accidentally brought with them.

She beamed as an idea struck. A mount would make the quests less time consuming. As drunk as the goblins were....winning a wager against them would be easy. Well it would be worth the effort anyway.

She stood and slid over to the trio and greeted them cordially. It was best to begin with kindness when you were about to do something not entirely kosher as it were. She ordered another round of drinks for them, on her of course and proposed a game and the wager to them. Being completely tanked, they quickly agreed and hurriedly drank their pints.

Leading the trio outside, she told them the premise of the contest. It was simple, all one had to do was retrieve the arrow from the trunk of a nearby tree and bring it back to the group. The winner could name anything they wanted as a reward.

She aimed high up on the trunk and let the arrow embed itself there. Being charitable she allowed the extremely drunk goblins go first. The results were about as she expected them to be. Several amusing attempts were made by the goblin trio to remove the arrow. After they finally gave up, it was her turn. Striding over to the tree, she quickly scaled the trunk, removed the arrow and leapt to the ground.

With a smile the huntress claimed her prize and rode off merrily. When she had last seen the trio, they had been blubbering over their pints of something rather strong. She smirked to herself as she trotted down the road on her brand new mount. Today had been a good day...  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:54 pm
Name of owner: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Name of soquili: Ilex Dear. [Ilex - The genus for holly.]
Story:

"You IDIOT! It's all YOUR fault!" One Jinglepocket Goblin smacked at another with balled up fists, clearly furious. "GAAAAH." He clutched at his head, gritting his teeth and glaring at the victim from a moment ago... He was also clearly getting over a hard night of partying.

"Hey, I didn't do ANYTHING!" The other goblin whimpered at the newly given bruises and sores, rubbing a particular spot on his arm as he was glared at.

"Oh, but IT IS!" Another goblin chimed in, scrambling about and picking up scattered papers around the room. "It was YOUR birthday yesterday, thus YOUR FAULT that the Feast of Winter Veil papers were scrambled up during the party!"

The first goblin snarled and nodded his head in agreement with the stated facts. "EXACTL-GRRRAH! My HEAD!" He grunted as the on and off hangover that had been looming finally started to settle in for the afternoon.

They had partied hard last night. Perhaps too hard. During the night filled with drinking, feasting, and fun, someone had stumbled into the room for something or other and had clumsily scattered the stack of files for the preparations that coming winter. One of the papers had been for the delivery of a certain reindeer mount. Knocked to the floor, the paper's print had been smudged by the heels of someone's goblin feet, specifically the address for the delivery. The Jinglepocket Goblins had then gathered themselves the next morning, going about their work like any ordinary day. One of the goblins working deliveries that morning had noticed the fallen paper and picked it up, reading it over and getting to work. A delivery was to be made that day!

And so the mount had been delivered... to the altered address on the paper.

"...So you're saying that it's MY fault for being born?"

A well deserved swat to the head was given to the already beaten birthday boy.

- - - - -

Confusion had been the number one thing going on that morning for one special troll merchant. Looking out the window of her hut that morning was not what she usually saw every morning. Tied to her fence was a mount. But not any ordinary mount, a reindeer! She hadn't been expecting that, let alone anything that day. Ignoring breakfast and getting dressed, the troll made her way outside to investigate this oddity.

A wreath of holly, a festive saddle, and... horns? The reindeer let out a short grunt when she saw that the troll was moving closer to her, but could do nothing to get away. Ugh. Reaching a hand out to touch them, she touched one before letting out a snort herself. They were fake! Giving a gentle pat at the doe's neck, the merchant then noticed a tag nestled in the wreath.

"..'Ilex aquifolium'?" The troll gave a scrunch of her nose at the foreign sounding words written on the tag pinched between her fingers. "..Ah wait, I see. Righ' there on th' other side of th' tag. European H-.. H-? H- what?" What had once been the remaining letters of the had been smudged beyond recognition, the corner nibbled by something. Casting her eyes upward to look at the face of the fidgeting reindeer, and noticing the light stain of black along the deer's lips, she began to think to herself.

It.. Uh, she, didn't have a name. But there was tha' tag. Huh. Might as well call her something. Ilex it was, then! But wha' use did she have for this little doe? Hm, she migh' be able t' tow a cart 'round, help get more o' th' goods sold.. But who sold carts 'rou- A loud huff suddenly came from the mount, interrupting the troll's thoughts.

Hmph! Wha' a prissy lil' thing. But, eh. She'd figure out something sooner or later. Letting go of the wreath's tag and swapping over to grab at the tied rein's with one hand, the merchant patted her new mount with her other. She didn't know who had given her this critter, but she wasn't about to turn an eye to a free gift. "Come 'long, now, dear." She said, giving the reindeer a light scritch on the bridge of her nose before reaching her hand down and untying the reins from the fence. "We got lot's o' work ahead."

A rather disgusted whinny came from the doe at the word 'work'. Ilex Dear was no worker! She'd been cared for dutifully by those stupid Jinglepocket Goblins. A tug at the reins got her attention once again, the lady troll motioning for her to move along. Ilex Dear grunted, giving a yank of her head back and yanking the reins out from her new 'owner's' grasp. Ah hah! Inwardly laughing to herself, she whipped around and quickly moved forward.

Right into the fence.

Reins in the troll's secure hands once again, the female's once pampered lifestyle was now pushed out of the picture. Ilex Dear flicked her ears back in annoyance, letting out a deep sigh before having a few leaves of holly brought up by a blue hand in front of her face. She lipped at the offered food, giving a flick of her stubbed tail. Mnh.. Perhaps she'd be a working deer now. More of that delectable holly would be needed for that to work out, though.

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:53 am
Name of owner:hanging gallow
Name of soquili: Cuilleann
Story:

“Tell us a story auntie!!!” The boy with the chocolate smudge across his face replied.
“Yea tell us a story!! You owe us one!” The girl next to him cried, her fist pulling on the black cape the blood elf wore.
“Ok ok fine I'll tell you a story, let's see which one.... should I tell?” Alexiale said as she pressed her finger to her lips thinking.
“Tell us about the one with the giant wolf that almost gobbled you and mommy up!” the small nephew replied his hands held over his head. He gave a small snarl as he tried to mock the wolf from his aunts story but to her it sounded more like a cat giving a yawn.
“I want to hear about the harpies” the girl replied as she shoved her brother.
“Mhhmmm did I ever tell you the story of how I got Cuilleann?” Alexiale asked as she folded her arms in front of her chest.
“Your reindeer?” The small voices chimed.
“Here let me tell you..”

Once upon a time ago.... ok maybe not so long ago there were two small young Jinglepocket goblins. These two small Jinglepocket goblins, much like any other child, were rather curious about everything they could get their hands one. So one day these two children had schemed together to go out of the village, they had never been allowed to leave before even during the Feast of Winter Unveiling because they were far too young to go to such dangerous places. So the two children waited until everyone in the village had fallen asleep some with beer tucked away under their arms, other's had fallen asleep in their beds cozied up under the blankets. When not even a peep of an owl could be heard the two children sneaked into the reindeer pen with a hand full of sugar cubes. Of course, most of the reindeer where not very happy about these unfamiliar children appearing in the pen and pastures disturbing their sleep and wanted little to do with them. Even what made matter's worse one of the hold more grumpy males started to growl at the children.
“Are you sure this is going to work?” The smaller goblin replied nudging his friend.
:”Of course it will!” His friend replied with a hiss, “now shut up your making it worse.”
With a bit of luck the children managed to find one glutenous girl who caught the whiff of the sugar and was more than happy to much gleefully on the sugary midnight snack.
“Come on we got lead her out of the fence” the larger goblin replied, “give me the rest of the sugar cubes.”
:Here you go,” the smaller goblin replied handing his share over.
“Wait this is only half of what you took wheres the rest?” The larger goblin replied his face wrinkled in a funny way.
“..... I got hungry!” The smaller goblin replied with a shrug.
“Your an idiot.” The larger one replied giving his friend a glare.
The poor reindeer had no idea what was going other than that the goblins had sugar in their hands and were walking away with it, she was consumed by the idea of eating that sugar she didn't realize where they had taken her until the sugar ran out.
“Hurry up and give me a boost on her,” the larger one replied hissing at the smaller one.
“Hey no fair I should get on first I'm smaller!” The smaller one replied, his eyes looking around the outskirts of the village. They dark edge spooked him more than he wanted it to and with no more sugar cubes to settle his stomach he wanted to hurry and get out of there.
“Fine,” the other one replied holding his hand out to give the other one a boost. When the smaller goblin managed to wedge himself on the top reindeer, the reindeer finally realized what was going on. She was not to happy about the whole idea of being a mount for two little goblins even if they had fed her. Quickly she bucked and dodged into the woods leaving the larger goblin trailing behind yelling as his friend held on tightly to the reindeer. It was quite some time before that reindeer decided to stop of course the poor little goblin had fallen off her back some time before and she had little idea of where she was, and that was when I found her hungry and lost in the woods.

“What happen to the jinglepocket goblins?” the girl cried.
“Well I assumed they had been eaten alive but...” Alexiale replied.
“HORRIBLE!” The girl cried.
“I'm only kidding they were in horrible trouble with the entire village for losing a prized reindeer and were punished like the naughty little goblins they were.”She replied with a laughter.
“I don't believe you.” The boy replied his arms folded, “how do you know?”
“Well Cuilleann told me of course.” A laughter escaped from her lips.
“Your lying reindeer can't talk!” The boy replied his face in a rather grumpy pout.
“How do you know she can't talk to me?” Alexiale said her voice in a whisper, “maybe you just never heard her.”
“I wanna hear her talk!” the girl cried running to grab her shoes to go outside to see the reindeer.
“Me too!” The boy replied following after.
Alexiale laughed, kids where so amusing.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm
Name of owner: Dollfie
Name of soquili: May
Story:

On the way to Stormwind city, Stormwind city, Guchie and Kloe Jinglepocket commiserated with each other over their current predicament.

"Stupid reindeer, getting us lost," Guchie complained, smacking the deer harshly on the rump.

"I'd wager we're at least a season late! We'll never live this down, and the boss will never believe a reindeer could lead us so far astray," Kloe moaned, smacking the deer on the back.

"I always have hated this one. I told you we should have taken one of the older ones!" Guchie snarled.

"Oh, so its my fault is it? Well, you . . . "

The goblins argued all the way to the city gates, dragging one poor, unhappy looking reindeer behind them.

~*~

"What do you mean, we missed it?" came a loud shriek from just inside the city gate.

A pair of rather disgruntled seeming goblins, looking quite silly and overheated in their festive attire, appeared to be quarreling with a passing young merchant . . .

"I'm sorry, Mister Jinglepocket, but the Feast of Winter Veil was many months ago!"

. . . over the date? Dollfie, a hunter who was just arriving at Stormwind in search of a new mount looked at the blossoming argument curiously. Peering closer, she could see some familiar winter goodies peeking out from the goblins' cart. And was that a reindeer they had with them?

How anyone could be so late for anything, Dollfie would never know. Snickering quietly, she sidled over to take a closer look -- out of season or not, she could go for a candy cane or two. Glancing over at the goblins, she saw that they had now turned to argue with each other, and she took the opportunity to take a peek at their goods.

And nearly jumped out of her skin when a cool nose nudged her from behind. Whirling around, she came face to face with a pair of warm brown eyes. "Sheesh, don't scare me like that," Dollfie muttered, turning back to the cart. "What do you want, anyw--aah!" she cried as a firmer nudge from behind sent her barreling forward, right into the cart.

She glared back furiously at the reindeer, who had the nerve to look almost sorry. Before she could give the critter a piece of her mind, the male goblin yelled,

"Hey you there! Are you a thief?" He glowered, coming over to her.

"I was just looking!" Dollfie said defensively. "I wanted to see what you had, and your reindeer pushed me!"

"Hmph." The goblin grumbled. "And I suppose you're just an innocent traveler?"

"Why yes, I am. I'm just here to buy a new mount, not to steal. Your Winter feast goods caught my eye, is all." Dollfie crossed her arms.

The goblin didn't look like he believed her, but before he could antagonize her further, his female partner broke in. "Oh, a mount, you say?" she asked slyly, exchanging a look with the other goblin. "Well, in that case, you may as well take that good-for-nothing one of ours."

Dollfie's eyebrows shot up. "Your reindeer?" It was a perfectly fine looking mount -- and a rather pretty one at that -- but she was naturally wary of anything given so easily. "I don't think so."

"We insist," said the male goblin, shoving the reins at Dollfie with a grin.

"She's all yours!" the female goblin agreed, an almost malicious glint in her eyes.

"But --"

"You've got your mount, now leave! There'll be no more thieving for you here," The male goblin glared at her challengingly, and Dollfie sighed. The prospect of a couple of candycanes really wasn't worth troubling a pair of stubborn goblins with no sense of time, and neither was a reindeer. Besides, she really did need a mount, and despite its apprent mischevious streak, surely this reindeer didn't deserve such cranky owners.

"Fine," she said resignedly, clutching the reins. "I'll be on my way then."

With that, she marched off to set up camp outside the city, reindeer in tow. Absently, she reached up to stroke her new mount, who nuzzled her affectionately. "You rabblerouser. Why'd you have to get me in trouble like that?" She sighed softly. "Ah, well. You seem nice enough. Let's be friends, okay?"

The reindeer looked unaccountably pleased with herself.

~*~

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 pm
Name of owner: magnadearel
Name of soquili: Holly
Story:
She was certainly surprised when the delivery man arranged a large crate outside the front of her house. All she could do was stare at first. The man walks up and holds out a paper for her to sign. "But I didn't order anything..." "Well this is the address lady."

She looks at it. Sure enough it was hers. 585 W. Avra Valley Rd North Pole, Arizona. Giving a sigh and reaching for the pen she mumbles, "I didn't order anything so big." Looking at the crate, she blinks, thinking she heard a noise coming from it. "Oh dear."

"Look there's no was I can open it myself. Could you please help?" She watches the delivery man look at her, then the box, then yells for his fellow in the truck. "He-ey, C'om-here and help me wi'dis!" Another long sigh and drewdrop as she waits.

Crack! One side breaks loose and comes crashing down. That done the men return to their truck and drive off. Cautiously she creeps up and looks in. Her eyes get as large as saucers as she beholds the beast inside. This can't be happening. This Can't be happening. Hoofs clomp on the floor as the creature makes her way out and stands in the sun, big brown eyes looking down at her. Oh my. This is happening.

Slowly she looks the creature over. "Easy now sweety. I'm just going to have a look at you." Antler, check; cloven hooves, check. She notes the saddle on the mare's back. "My guess is you don't really belong here." The girl nods her head vigorously. "That's what I thought. Lets check it here." She goes over to the box and checks the tag.

"Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmer. Oh look at this ink spill. It obscured the words.... And someone wrote something else." She looks at the mare. "There's no way with this I'll be able to tell where you belong. And I'm not putting you back in there. How'd you like to stay with me instead? I can call you Holly." She grins as the mare gives an excited nod.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm
Name of owner:Graceangel
Name of soquili:Khara
Story:While most adventurers were either busying themselves with Northrend, beginning new adventures, or just out enjoying a nice summer day in Azeroth, Graceangel was sitting out behind Kharanos's inn. She was out there making a campfire to work on baking a chocolate cake she had been working on for a few days. It had taken so much time to track down all those eggs. One would think finding only such a small quantity of small eggs would be easier, but it wasn't. She finally had it sitting on there just so. Ok. She had ot give it a second to cook.

She sat back and began to drink some Slammers she had from her last trip to the Drunken Guzzler, the bar in Blackrock Depths. Man! Those suckers would just knock your socks off! Phew! She was feeling way too hot now. She was most glad she was sitting in the Dun Morogh region. She snow here kept it nice. She was able to cool off quickly by laying back in the snow. Then, she turned her head.

About several yards, she thought she spied a reindeer walking through the trees. Seriously? She knew this was definitely not the time of year for winter's viel. Perhaps, the alcohol was affecting her. She stood up forgetting about her delicious chocolate cake. She wandered towards the trees.

When she was too close, the deer saw her and ran off to hide between another tree and a short rock formation. Graceangel just stood there astounded. No kidding. She heard it run as well as seeing it, so it couldn't just be a side affect of good ale.

She ran after it, pulling out some apples. She offered it carrots as well. After putting some on the ground and taking a few steps back, the reindeer slowly approached to eat it. It ate it ravenously. Apparently, it had been lost around here for a while.

Grace looked at her appraisingly. "We better take you back home. What if you're needed? Maybe they are waiting for you in Ironforge?" She continued to feed and lead the reindeer back to town.

After an hour of strolling through town and no sign, she sighed at the deer. The deer seemed content to follow Grace and eat the bits she was given. Grace made her a promise. "Well, I don't know how to get to Father Winter's secret location, so maybe you can just stay here with me till we find out where he lives." She smiled at hte deer.

The deer looked at her wide eyed. It wasn't revealing any of her secrets. She just nodded her head, flicked her tail and looked in need of more treats.

Well, many months passed. Grace happened to see Mister Jinglepocket in Ironforge just outside of the bank. She stopped and got the lovely reindeer that had been accompanying her all this time. The goblin seemed a bit embarrassed about the whole thing. He offered Grace to keep the reindeer. "just get her here a week before Winter's Veil. we'll meet here outside the bank." However, the reindeer didn't want to return home when the time came.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
kaliskanny generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:28 pm
I can't decide between three of you.

So, I'll roll the winner. The other two will get five emblems each. It was a hard choice, they were all very good.

In no particular order:

1. Lunadriel
  2. Graceangel
  3. Pollack

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm
Congrats, Grace! <33333  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:36 pm
Thank you Kalis. I'm flattered. =3

Grats Grace!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Grats Grace! Happy holidays. razz  

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Congrats Grace!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm
Congratz <3 <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 pm
OMG! ******** ME! haha.. how awesome! x3 should i provide a temper?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff