*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
I saw this...plz view

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theres a poll here so you can get some money, Praise the Lord!
  Praise the Lord
View Results

Alchem_DeRogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:09 am
I was in a Christian/Catholic Store near my neighborhood, I grab a book about the angels, and Paul, then I look at the back, something was there that looked like a calendar of centuries...when I looked at it, it ended in XXVIII or 28, does this mean that the last century will be the 28th? plz send feedback, I think Im wrong but Im not really sure...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 am
I'd need a clearer description--heck, probably a picture of it--to better understand what you're talking about.

Even then, nobody but God the Father knows when the end is going to be. It's not really an issue that can be discussed much.  

hot_wheels_turbo_racing

Alchem_DeRogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:00 am
I know but f it doesnt meant that, what does it mean...heres a description of how the #'s were arranged

XXVIII..... I(1)
XXVII ..... II
XXVI ..... III
XXV ........ IV
okay its oretty obvious from here....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:07 am
Alchem_DeRogue
I know but f it doesnt meant that, what does it mean

Probably nothing, and if it does mean something, it's then nothing important.  

hot_wheels_turbo_racing

Alchem_DeRogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:10 am
I guess your right...well another question I have is in the TITANIC topic in this subforum  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:44 pm
Well, you can only go so far ahead in a calendar, I guess they figured you woudln't live pass the 29th century(which makes sense) I don't think it was being prophetic  

Alumnus

Alchem_DeRogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:25 pm
Quote:
Well, you can only go so far ahead in a calendar, I guess they figured you woudln't live pass the 29th century(which makes sense) I don't think it was being prophetic

it said 28th, and I just maybe thought it would be prophetic since, it was a book about a prophet. Next time I see it, Ill look better into it. Thnx for the opinions though  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:56 pm
Hey, you know, thats a good question. But I doubt there is any docuement that actually tell the time of the end times, its a secret kept even from the son of man so I doubt Paul would know.  

Akkarine

Alchem_DeRogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 pm
no-one knows when the Earth and all life will end, I do not fear, it was just a thought, but I remember a text saying that not even the Son of God knows the end (Rapture topic) and well that confirms it, it was an interesting thought though for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:56 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2361818

go here this might help!  

Big_Wave_Legacy

Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out