8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm
✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As another loud roar appeared in the cave, foot steps could be heard a mile away. Hephaestus jumped over the warrior, thrusting it's maces which had an electric current within it's blades as they swung down toward the young warrior. The spear seemed to had missed him since there were no cuts.

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
????
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

the vessel seemed to act like a puppet as it deflected each blow with Xehanort's Keyblade and sliced at him, knowing somehow the chest was in him  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm

User Image

The titan quickly blocked the keyblade attack, only bring thrust back into the mountain wall, slamming it's back against it as rocks feel ontop of him. As his body was covered with large rocks besides his head and chest, the titan laughed softly, his chest lighting up but not because of the treasure chest in him.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

????

User Image

the vessel then walked towards the Titian and used the Keyblade's power to extract the chest from him. when the chest landed on the floor, the vessel then used the keyblade's power to extract Xehanort from it "finally ... it took you long enough" Xehanort said as he zoomed into the vessel becoming a younger Xehanort once more  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

As the power of Xehanort went into the puppet's body, the chest quickly disappeared in a blue flash. As the dark and light aura appeared around the metal shop, a armored soldier appeared with it's hand holding on the chest with ease. The dark armor looked at the dark warrior, his eyes glowing with formilliar sadness. He couldn't let this evil darkness come out as it made the chest disappear, the axes shinning with a dark and light aura.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

as the transformation was complete, Xehanort's clothes had appeared on his new body and his eyes opened to show his cruel yellow eyes "reborn ... once more" he simply said as he summoned his Keyblade and turned to face the new warrior "keep the chest, it's use is of no further value to me" he said with a smile as he dissapeared through a dark portal

"... it can only be channeled"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Spirits...
..don't leave

As he saw the evil dark lord, Xehanort, leave his domain, he jumps down to where the corpse of the old titan laid. As the armor sighed, he opened his mask slowly, opening it so that only the titan can see his true face as the former god of weapons and metal work became nothing but dust, the lion's aura going into the armor which made a powerful force appear inside it. As he got up slowly, he closed his mask, moving two fingers up to it's forehead, down to his lower torso, then to one shoulder to another. This created a cross across his chest as his golden eagle shined bright within the sun's light. As he picked up his axes, he quickly clicked a button, opening hidden compartments in his gauntlets. As he slid the handles in, the axe blades collapsing into the handle, he walked into the workshop, looking at all the weaponry that was around him.
As he crossed his arms, the Fallen Hawk walked around what felt like miles of special spears and magical blades that would throw down Xehanort. He walked up to a 5 blades that were so powerful that he knew exactly who to send these to. As he walked up to each blade, he wrote 5 notes for each of the warriors that he had chosen. One rapier was for his good friend, James Ambrose while the other went to the fallen hero of the realms' daughter, Miyako. The widow, Scarlett was blessed with the strongest bow-blade (changes from a blade to a long bow) that the former metal master had made as he wrote down the owner of the blade of the forest titan, which was the Master Assassin of Japan, Alice. The new master of metalwork grabs the blade with the light aura in it's blade, smiling as the blade disappeared, the last warrior had already got the blade. With a soft sight, the armored fallen knight sat in a trashed throne, his eyes closing which made the armor look lifeless.

Heros...
..aren't forgotten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 8:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

Urizen had a large sharp toothy smile as he was tackled straight into the metalshop, crashing hard against the metal walls as both he and Dante made a large hole in the building. This, however, made Dante quite disoriented when he fell hard on the ground. The building shook wildly as Urizen picked himself up. The room was quite large with built in machines smacking blades with hammers, like a automatic blacksmith station with a large hole where Urizen was standing in front of. Grinning his wild sharp grin, he leaned back as he dropped down the giant staircase that lead into the mountain itself. Dante didn't have time to think as he jumped after the Demon King, now in his regular form. He held his blade with his right hand as he free fell down this deep staircase, however not being able to see Urizen for how dark it was. However, his demonic wings spread out wide as he landed hard against the ground, his vision trying to look through the dark void he was surrounded in when all of a sudden, he looked up to see that two large doors completely shut above him. With his head turned to the side, he was quite curious on what was about to happen when all of a sudden, a voice spoke up to him,"Leave...at ONCE! Only Kings of the Underworld may enter these gates! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!"
"Whoaaa Easy there big fella...hey I remember you", Dante spoke up as pointed at what seemed to be a large creature, standing there with chains wrapped around it's three large dog-like heads. The light illuminated below the devil hunter and the self proclaimed King of the Underworld, giving light to the large Cerberus demon,"Hey...I remember a stinky little pooch just like you."
"You insult me...you foul scented creature!", King Cerberus spoke before the middle head opened it's mouth wide and let out it's wintery cold breath, making the wind blow back as Dante used his right hand to block some of the wind against his face. Once the wind quieted down, Dante noticed the frozen hairs on his forearm as he dropped it down, brushing the snow off of his long red leather coat.
"Looks like your master's got you on a pretty short leash", Dante replied as he remembered what had happened all those years ago. Fighting against a Cerberus demon back in Temen-ni-Gru. That was how he met Lady for the first time, right after he battled the large ice-based demon. With that, he remembered exactly what he said to that demon as he reenacted what he said back to this King Cerberus as he began to clap his hands together in order to taunt it.,"Come on, little puppy. I'll take you out for a walk, c'mon! Let's Go!"
"You have fought our kin in the past, but I AM KING OF THE CERBERUS TRIBE!!", the large demon yelled out, letting out a mighty rawr as all of a sudden, Dante noticed that this creature was different. Instead of just using all ice abilities, the left head had flames shooting out of it's mouth while the right head had electricity flowing around it's drooling maw,"They were weak but WE will FEAST ON YOUR FLESH and GNAW AT YOUR BONES!!"
With that, King Cerberus began to thrash around, breaking each of the chains around it one by one before finally freeing itself. Landing back on all four legs, the large demon looked at it's prey with elements escaping from each head, ready to fulfill their promise as Dante only smirked before jogging into place,"So your the strongest in the litter, huh? Looks like we are gonna need a bigger leash. Come On!"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:14 am
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Meanwhile from other location, Nero jumped down with his feet and his devil breaker, but he slowly got up and saw his mechanical arm sparks as it's gravely damaged. He grew annoyed, he cannot continue without extra Devil Breakers, plus no phone booth anywhere. "D***it, running a little low... Not gonna last much longer without a refill." He said in low voice to complain about his devil breaker's refill. Before he takes the proceed, suddenly he heard the van honking twice. He quickly turned around, just in time for DMC van drove off the cliff and landed like 4 feet away from him, then steer around close to Nero before it was parked. Nero wasn't very happy as Nico opened the door with head protection gear and grinned at him. "Hey, honey. Need assistance?" She greets him and crossed her arms. "What the h*ll's your problem? You TRYIN' to kill me!?" He accused her for driving recklessly. "If you wanna b***h, blame it on Lady. SHE's behind the wheel." She said as she jabbed her thumb at the driver, then crossed her arm. Nero looked over the driver, Lady was leaning against the window and mockingly waved at him with a smile. He couldn't argue to accuse Lady for trying to kill him and sighed. Nico suddenly clapped. "Okay, enough with the suspense. What do you need?" She changed the subject and asked Nero what does he need. Without answering, Nero lifted his damaged Devil Breaker and wiggled his mechanical fingers. Nico knew that answer. "Also, we brought Mitsuki. It looks like Lucian won't join with you two." She added as she head back to her workshop, Mitsuki hopped off the van she is fully equipped with inactive Eclipse Devil Slayer buckled on her lower back, and Wild Rose bow around her shoulder. She has two hidden blade gauntlets. Nero looked at his childhood friend, and noticed the newer design. "That's the part of devil arm from the demon I fought and saved Lady before that b*****d and his black knights abducted me." He noted the crystal in the middle. Mitsuki looked at it as she lifted her left arm like she's looking at the watch, then she lowered her arm and smiled at him. "Wait until you will what phantom blade can do." She said about her new phantom blade. Nero didn't understand about phantom blade. "Phantom Blade?" "Another silent assassination technique for long range without get caught. It was invented in Italy during Renaissance Era, and used in French Brotherhood. Nico-san upgraded it for three forms." She explains about the Phantom Blade. "So Mido-san kidnapped you after you killed Artemis-san?" She asked him about his abduction by Mido. Nero sighed and walked away a bit. "Yes, before that b*****d knocked me out d**m cold." He confirmed about Mido's involvement and his abduction. Nico came out of the van with 5 different Devil Breakers and handed them to him. She placed her both hands on her hip, looking at two as she smiled at two hybrids. "You two, go kick daemons and demons a**es. And Mitsuki, give Daichi some b***hin' lecture." She said and encourage Mitsuki to beat Daichi. Mitsuki smiled at gunsmith and push her shoulder length hair back. Nero looked at Nico before he walked back. "Alright, we better get going." He said and turned around to walked ahead. "Come on Mitsuki!" He said to his childhood friend. Mitsuki looked at Nero, then she looked at Nico with warm smile and bowed her respectfully. "Thank you so much again for upgrading my hidden blade gauntlet and adding phantom blade, Nico-san. She politely thanking her again for the upgrade before stood up straight. She turned around and followed Nero to catch up. Nico, even she met her at Disney, finds her a nice girl, but how does she handle the punk like Nero. She scoffed and grinned. "Sometimes, I don't understand how nice girls like Mitsuki and Kyrie handle that punk a** like Nero."
Nero and Mitsuki were exploring the workshop, yet Nero was relying on Mitsuki's sixth sense, and her enhanced sense of smell and hearing to detect any danger nearby. Nero took a deep breathe, thinking about Dante trying to make him stay out of fight against Urizen. "Sorry, Dante... But the Demon King's mine!" He said to himself that he will be the one to defeat Urizen. Mitsuki looked at Nero's back, she can feel his anger, so she begin to speak to him to sooth his anger. "Nero-san, are you mad at Dante-san?" She asked him in concern. Nero stopped and turned around to look at her, he soften his looked and looked down at the ground. Of course, he was mad at Dante, but Mitsuki was just worried about him. "Yeah, he didn't want me to face Urizen for no d**m reason besides wanted me to go home. After I was kidnapped by that d**m Mido, learned that b*****d kidnapped you and drained your blood, I was frustrated that I am that powerless and it was that Demon King's fault for ripping my arm!" He replied and let out his frustration for being powerless, and Dante keep telling him to leave. Mitsuki stood there and listened to him. She didn't understand why Dante wanted Nero to go home. She recalled back in Crypt Spire, Dante mentioned Nero shouldn't have been involved, but he did sound concern about Nero. She closed her eyes and approach him to stand beside him, she looked forward. "Maybe he didn't want you to get hurt." She suggested Dante didn't want Nero to get hurt. Nero looked at her in confusion, then she looked at him with a gentle smile. "Back at Vein, my friends and revenants were going after Mido-san and Arachne-sama to stop them. We all met Dante-san and Griffon-san, and I told Griffon-san that you were looking for Urizen-sama. Those two didn't seem to like my response that you will go after him alone, but Dante-san said you will be fine, but he needs to find Demon King's location before you will get himself hurt. I think he is worried about you since you lost your arm." She explains what happen back in Crypt Spire. Nero thought of what she said, what if that was the reason Dante didn't want him to get killed. Although, Dante did saved him before getting killed by Urizen. He placed his tomboy devil breaker on her head, leaving her puzzled. "Mitsuki... thanks. I do not need Dante's concern, Urizen is still going to pay for sever my arm." He replied softly to thank her, appreciated Dante's concern, but never forgive Urizen. She blinked couple times, then she still believe in him as she smiled at him. Suddenly, her white wolf ears perked up and she looked alert, she picked up the strong demonic presences. Nero pulled his devil breaker away from her head, knowing she can hear from the distance. She closed her eyes to listened to the voice. "If he reaches the fruit, it will all be over. Even Mundus failed to reign over the human world... Surely, we know he will not." She can hear the female demonic voice, but what was she talking about? "Malphas! No way can we handle her, we don't have the strength!" She picked up Griffon's low voice. "I know... But we must get through this, somehow." She can hear V's voice. She can hear V's breath panicking, this snapped Mitsuki's silver blue eyes open and looked at Nero. "V-san and Griffon-san are in trouble." She alerted him and grabbed Wild Rose bow. Nero didn't question her and he grabbed his Blue Rose revolver gun out of his holster, then they took off to track Malphas' demonic presence. Mitsuki can hear Malphas speaking, knowing she and Nero are getting closer to demon's location. "Ahh, an intruder perhaps?" She said as Mitsuki and Nero arrive and peeked over the corner. The large demonic baby bird, on top of it's back was three arms demoness threaten coming closer to vulnerable V. Mitsuki looked at Nero as she placed her finger against her lips and pointing her finger at Blue Rose, then Malphas' back to signify to fire his bullet at demon sorceress. Nero liked that idea as he smirked and nodded. Mitsuki held the wild rose bow to prepare to pull the string, then she and Nero quietly sneaking towards the demon's back. "I'm cooomiing..." Malphas taunting V, unaware of another intruders. Nero and Mitsuki stopped, he begin to aim his Blue Rose at Malphas' back and pulled the trigger to shoot the bullets at her. Malphas groaned to feel the bullets, she and the bird turned around to finally see two of her foes' kin. "Gotta pay attention, sweetheart." Nero taunting her, Mitsuki spared her silver blue eyes at V then Malphas. Malphas grew irritated, yet she can sense their power, however she was overconfident that she can easily kill them because of their hybrid nature with human. She looked at Nero. "Sparda's kin... But you're nothing more than an empty shell with no power." She provoked him for lack of demonic power while Nero tapped his blue Rose against his shoulder. She and the bird turned their attention towards Mitsuki. "And Daughter of the Lord Kiba... You do have inherited silver blue eyes bloodline, but you're own power is nothing like your own father and your elder half brother." She taunting her to compare her power to two full blooded daiyokai's. Mitsuki frowned, it seems like demon sorceress can sense her devil trigger, but she didn't know about her sin devil trigger and spiritual power. Malphas' three headed women smirked that it should be easy, not just to kill Sparda's kin, but to kill Kiba's half-breed daughter for her revenge on them for her humiliated defeat. "You two are as weak as your flesh, human." She added that they were both weak as human. Mitsuki and Nero exchange their glance at each other, "Always talking down on human and our kinds." She said to him in disappointing tone, remembering demons always see themselves superior to half-breed and human. Nero scoffed and turned his attention to demon sorceress as Mitsuki's silver blue eyes focus on her. "Hey, we're tougher than we look. But... there's only one way to find out." He said in casual attitude, yet provoking her to test their both powers. With that, Mitsuki pulled her bow string as the arrow of the light appear in rose color to aiming at Malphas and channelling her spiritual power into the arrow. Malphas smirked widely, she believed she can easily defeat them. "I will enjoy this!" She said proudly and the giant baby bird let out the demonic screech.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiTakeshiNeroAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

..Jackpot..

What a thrill to be alive as the legendary Devil Hunter dashed to the left, dodging a large powerful ray of pure fire from King Cerberus, brushing off the small amount of flames that caught the end of his jacket's tails. Brushing the flames away, he just shook his head before summoning his new Devil Sword, dashing through the slick ice on the ground before falling to the ground, raising his blade upward as he cut the large mutt's stomach, reaching the other side with his large blade being held by his right hand only. The weight of the blade wasn't anything to him as he picked himself up, getting ready for the next attack which the electricity began to build wildly. With his eyes growing wide, Dante quickly jumped back, using his Royal Guard stance to block as all of a sudden, a wave of electricity shot out all around the Demon King, smacking against his blade which pushed him back. The ice that was built up around them exploded outward as he landed back onto the no longer slick ground,"Whoa now. That was definitely new! I guess a old dog can learn new tricks.."
"DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME!", King Cerberus replied with anger as all of a sudden, the head with electricity escaping from it's lips opened it's maw wide, shooting out a large beam of electricity at the demon hunter, only to see that something changed. His body seemed to had disappeared, reappearing to the right of the beam before pulling out his beautiful pistols, Ebony and Ivory before firing wildly at the Demon King. Jumping up into the air, Dante flipped upside down, twisting his body around as he continued to unload his clips of his pistols down on the back of the creature's left head. This completely knocked out the head as the electricity faded away. Dante, with style, landed on the back of the creature's back as he placed his pistols back behind his lower back, summoning his Devil Sword as he swiped his sharp blade to the throat of the flaming head. Blood made of pure magma could be seen spilling out as all of a sudden, Dante felt his balance become lost as all of a sudden, King Cerberus jumped straight up, smacking it's own back against the sharp ridged roof. This caused Dante quite a bit of damage, the feeling of getting smacked between to hard surfaces. Falling off the large demon, he landed on both knees. Blood was dripping from his forehead as he looked up to see King Cerberus' last head begin to build up it's cold breath but before it could, the Demon King looked down to see what seemed to be a large rocket launcher pointing straight at the creature. It's eyes grew wide as Dante smirked before speaking up one more time,"...Jackpot."
With that, a large explosion shot from the rocket launcher, completely exploding King Cerberus' middle head before the large demon dropped do the ground defeated and deceased. With that, Dante stood up straight before putting the rocket launcher, Kalina Ann. Strangely enough, it looked like it just disappeared behind him like he was able to summon many weapons of different shapes and sizes. It's strange but I feel like not trying to explain so here we go. With that, Dante watched as King Cerberus slowly faded away like ash, showing nothing left but a glowing light blue light orb floating toward the legendary devil hunter. That is when this happened...yes I'm gonna put a link here because it's too beautiful not to watch.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"You won't even make a good offering!" Said Malphas before Nero ran ahead away from Mitsuki. Demon Sorceress cast her portal besides wolf hanyo, the shrine maiden turned her aiming at the portal and slowly backed away. The baby bird thrust it's talon at the portal, however Mitsuki released her sacred arrow of light before the talon appeared as it struck it's talon. Both Malphas and demonic baby bird felt gravely in pain because of it's holy power as they screeched and it pulled it's talon away same time as portal closed. Mitsuki curved her lips, then glanced at Malphas. "Spiritual power! How can half breed like you have both demonic and spiritual power?!" She said in anger, finding her impossible to wield both demonic and spiritual power. "She did inherited her father's demonic power, but her human mother... I learned she was shrine maiden or priestess. She inherited her mother's spiritual power, so she a shrine maiden. Her demonic and spiritual power will make her hunt down all demon's a**." Said Nero, revealing his friend's origin of her power. Malphas was taken it back, even Mitsuki has half demonic power, but spiritual power was deadly to all devils. Although, she still believe she can kill her. "Hey Mitsuki, keep that demon distracted!" He called her out. Mitsuki smiled and nodded. "Right." She agreed and take her distance away from the Malphas. The demon sorceress and the baby bird decided to take out Nero first, while using her demonic power to attack Mitsuki. Nero activated his tomboy devil breaker starts attacking Malphas by his full powered Red Queen. The demonic chick jump up to slam itself down to shockwave to get Nero off of it. As Nero landed, Malphas cast her magic to thrust the crystallized purple spike at him and Mitsuki. Thankfully, they both got away. She let out a demonic laugh. "Try to follow me with your foolish human eyes!" She taunted them. Nero charged his Blue Rose to maximum level, and Mitsuki pulled her wild rose bowstring, not just one arrow, but two arrows of light. "Oh we are following you." Said Nero, at the same time Nero and Mitsuki fired their own long range weapons at Malphas. It damaged her greatly, however Nero's Tomboy broke down as he detached it to discard it away. V was observing the fight between demon sorceress and two demon hybrids, he held ragtime and threw it to the battlezone. "Take it, I was babysitting it for you." He said to Nero, he let himself become an assistant for Nero. Mitsuki was shooting her sacred arrow of light at crystal over Malphas to prevent her to shoot at Nero and her. Nero attached his Punch Line Devil Breaker, and rocket launched his devil breaker to repeatedly punched at Malphas. She cast her demonic portal behind her and the bird. "What a fool." She said as the bird backed away into the dimension. Mitsuki and Nero were scanning their eyes for any signs of portal, while Mitsuki rely on her ears and sixth sense to detect the demonic aura's location. "She's coming out over there." Mitsuki alerted Nero at the same time she turned to the right as the portal appeared, and the demonic chick jumped out of it's left. Nero turned his attention to Malphas location, then he rocket launched the punch line and he hopped on it to ride like a hoverboard towards Malphas as he jumped to let the Punch Line repeatedly punch at the Malphas before he landed it again. Mitsuki place her Wild Rose bow around her shoulder and place her two right fingers close to her face with her eyes closed, she start enchanting her spell on Punch Line to cast Bravery to increase the strength. Nero seems to notice, then he smirked. Malphas sensed the danger ahead, so she created the portal again, but Nero jumped off enchanted punch line. "Game over, birdie." He said to the bird and punch line was exploded was down along side with Malphas. Nero wasted no time, he attached overture devil breaker and hopped on it's back and slashing his Red Queen at out cold Malphas. Meanwhile, Mitsuki was busy collecting Devil Breaker from V threw it for Nero.

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiNeroTakeshiAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

..I am Power, Absolute..

"I now...have everything I could need...no longer weak...I am....Powerful..", the deep demonic voice of Urizen spoke up as he stood in what seemed to be a small mansion out in the distance. Beautiful yet...just a illusion made from the fruit that was now within the Demon King as he stared at the mansion. What could this place be? No matter to him for all he wanted was just one thing. Power. That's when he heard a familar voice speaking up behind him.
"No brother...you don't have everything...", Dante's voice spoke up behind him, yet Urizen didn't turn his body. He wasn't worried about this devil hunter even with his new power boost within him,"That last shred of humanity you still had? You lost it when you ate that tumor of a fruit.."
"That is nothing but the Pitiful Cries of those without strength", the Demon King spoke up, turning his body and his full attention toward the Devil Hunter that only reached to his knees. Towering over Dante, Urizen only grinned his toothy grin before speaking one more time,"Come to me, brother....I SHALL ENLIGHTEN YOU, DANTE!"
With that, the battle had begun as Dante summoned his DevilSword, swinging it outward in a Trickster Stance as all of a sudden, Urizen raised his hands before clapping them together, creating a powerful shockwave throughout the farm land. When this happened, the illusion disappeared to show what this place truly was. Once a place to melt precious metals with it's forge, now covered in bloody pus and veins. Urizen made it quite cozy for himself while Dante was distracted. The mansion in the distance was no longer there. Instead, was the mighty forge of Hephaestus with terrorizing screams escaping from it. Dante groaned in anger before dashing toward him, swinging his blade directly at the chest of the Demon King. However, Urizen only smirked as he grabbed Dante from midair, thrusting him down to the ground which shook the entire workshop. Dante let out a gasp of pain before stabbing his DevilSword into the wrist of Urizen, making him move his hand away before watching Dante transform into his Sin Deviltrigger. With that, Dante grinned his devilish grin before dashing toward the demon who was once known as his brother, swinging his blade at the demon king once more with more force. This pushed back Urizen yet his wasn't ready to go down so easily.
Raising up his hand, Urizen summoned several purple dots in front of him before these dots shot out lasers that shot up in the air before raining down on Dante making him block the attack with his DevilSword, with the help of four illuminated spiritual red swords that flowed from his blade. This gave Dante great defense before making him smirk, getting back into Urizen's face before swinging his blades, each blade following his own DevilSword which felt like five swords slashing at the same wound which cut the collarbone of Urizen. Blood splattered against the ground as Urizen groaned before activating two portals above at the ground, shooting out two large purple layers which completely knocked back Dante, making him groan in pain as Urizen stood back up, smirking at his abilities,"So this...is True Power...I will enjoy destroying you...and all of the pests who follow your way.."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

Malpha's bird got up as Nero jumped out of the way to rejoin Mitsuki, the large demonic bird let out a screech as it took over to release it's odor. Mitsuki's sensitive nose hits her as she gagged. "Eww..." She said in disgust. The bird impulsively charged towards her and Nero, however Mitsuki quickly handed Devil Breakers to Nero and they both separated. "D***it." He cursed himself. The bird seemingly focused on Mitsuki, like it has same thought of Malphas to kill her and thought she will be easily to be killed, unlike Takeshi. It dashed towards her, she merged her shadow to fool the bird. She grabbed inactive Eclipse Devil Slayer out of her lower back holster, she shifted it to sniper rifle form. She aimed it at the bird's wing as she channeled her spiritual power into the bullet, she pulled the trigger to fire the bullet at the wing as it hits like holy bullet blew it's wing and it screeched in massive pain. Mitsuki looked at Nero as she hoist her Eclipse Devil Slayer Sniper Rifle form up. "I will take care of that demonic baby bird." She said and refocused on Malphas's mount to glared at it. Nero was about to protest, but seeing in her silver blue eyes tells him to trust her. He held back because he need to save his strength for Urizen. "Give that giant chickie some walk into it's predator's fangs, Mitsuki!" He shouts to encourage her. The bird was angry and charged towards her to try and peck her, but suddenly Mitsuki activated her devil trigger to counter attack it. The bird was thrown off, instead of pure black hair with red tip and silver blue eyes lack of pupil young girl, it only saw brilliant white hair and demonic red eyes with slit pupil. What this stood was Mitsuki's devil trigger, but as in full-blooded yokai form with crimson demonic aura around her. She shifted her weapon from sniper rifle form to scythe form. Nero and V were witnessing this, as the bird dashing towards her. She swiftly dodged and swung the scythe at another wing, this time with her demonic power. The bird was bleeding badly, now wingless, now it relied on it's beak and talon. Mitsuki curved her lips as she position herself with a stance like she's holding the stance. The bird seems to sense it's bigger threat from her, but it charged towards her, but blink in the eye made Mitsuki vanish, leaving V and Nero puzzled that they couldn't follow her or they couldn't sense her presence. Before those two could react, Mitsuki appeared in the middle of the large building, just as she placed her scythe against her shoulder, the thousand amount of slashes around the bird as it bleed heavily, including slices it's eyes out to permanently blinded it. As the bird bleeded badly and laid on the metal floor dead, Malphas took over and noticed her mount's state it's in. Her black eyes focused on Mitsuki's Devil Trigger, she only turned around to face the demon sorceress. Nero walked besides his childhood friend. She grew angry at the shrine maiden and devil hunter. "How do you two have so much power left!?" She shouted not understand how do they have power, despite of percentage of demonic power. Mitsuki rose her eyebrow, but she shrugged her freed arm and smiled a little. Nero only response was aiming his Blue Rose at Malphas' head and fired his revolver bullet at her without looking. Malphas screamed from the bullet and lost her life, Mitsuki deactivated her devil trigger, leaving only brilliant white hair, but her demonic red eyes changed back to silver blue with lack of pupil. She watch the remaining of Malphas dispersed. Nero sighed and put his blue rose back in holster, he looked up where V was hidden. "You can come out now!" He called him out. Mitsuki shifted the scythe form to inactive form, and made it vanish, then she looked at where V was. Griffon carried V's hand to glide him to the ground level, he weakly landed and slowly stood up with his cane. He looked at Nero and Mitsuki, he can see why Griffon sees them like Dark Knight Sparda and Wolf Daiyokai Emperor Kiba. "I guess I owe you two one." He said weakly for owing them to save him. He slowly steps forward, trying to reach to Urizen's location, but his legs slowly collapse as two hybrids were surprised. Mitsuki managed to catch him by her speed. "V-san!" She cried in worry and she helped him stand up, then backed away. Nero step up. "You should turn around. Your body's not gonna last longer. He suggested V to leave because of his condition. V shook his head, then struggle to walk. "That, I cannot do. I must go!" He said before he groaned and his leg gave up. This time Nero caught him. "D***it, V." He muttered. "Your body is not in right condition to keep you fighting." Mitsuki tries to make V stop. "Don't push yourself. You need some rest!" "I must go... to where Urizen is." V refused their plead. Nero and Mitsuki looked at each other, not understand why V wanted to go to Demon King. Nero scoffed and looked at V. "Why!? Why the h*ll do you have to-" "I beg you!" V cuts him off. Two hybrids looked at him shock, V looked at Nero in desperate look in his face. "This is my last request." He added for the last request. Once again, Nero and Mitsuki exchange their look. Mitsuki's white wolf ears twitched to hear the battle going on outside of Metal Workshop. "I guess this is where we are seperate, I have to summon deities to assist others, while I will hunt down Daichi-sama with Vincent-san's help." She said that they will split up and take care of everything. Nero sighed, yet annoyed. "Fine." He reluctantly agreed and crouch down to lift V's arm over his shoulder. Nero looked at Mitsuki once more. "... Be careful." He said to her. Mitsuki's hand reached out to her pocket, and looked at her pocket as she held both wolf medallion and crimson wayfinder tight. She held wayfinder because she had a lot adventures from Fortuna she was raised from, results of befriending Nero, Kyrie, and Credo, to all around of realms and formed a lot of friends she made as her heart connects to another. The wolf medallion because Fenrir said he will come and save her, if she was in grave danger. She let go of them, she gave him a sincere smile. "I was to say the same thing, but you too." She replied then she turned around to leave the workshop to the City of the Olympus. Just as Mitsuki leave, Nero helped V to where Urizen located, but... "Dante's definitely gonna beat us there..." He said to V, while helping him. Unknowing to Devil Hunter, V creep his lips to smile.
While Dante was busy fighting Urizen, V begin to speak to Nero as they were close to the gateway where King Cerberus use to be. "The truth is... I wanted to be protected and loved... But I was alone. My only choice was to survive." V revealed his backstory to quarter demon. Nero find his story similar to himself and Mitsuki of being alone, but only differences were they had a family accepting them after being adopted until they both met for first time.

Young and newly recruit Nero witnessed the young girl being bullied by children and scorned by adults during his patrol, he saved her and he learned she's not fully human when he saw her white wolf ears and unusual color of her eyes, oddly colored of gray. At first, he thought she's a demon, but the elder gentleman shouted at him and accusing him for picking on his beloved granddaughter as she quickly ran to hide behind her grandfather. He was curious about her and her grandfather, so he asked Credo about the old man, he was told he was retired Order of the Sword soldier after he lost his family by the demons. When he asked his adopted older brother about the young girl with white wolf ears and unusual eye color, Credo was skeptical at first, but look into it. Nero did found her alone praying at the Cathedral, to his surprised that she detect his presence and hide behind the statue before he can even speak. He lifted his hands up. "Hey, I won't hurt you or anything." He called her out. Younger girl didn't even budge. He sighed and sat on the chair, staring at the statue, where she was hiding. He look down to the ground. "Look, I get it. I was like you, I was bullied by other kids, claiming my mom was a prostitute. I was alone and I don't know my parents, but I was adopted by nice couple, who were like my parents to me. Now my adopted brother and sister are only family I had, after they died. When I first saw you being bullied, it reminded me of myself and I was shocked when I saw your ears and that old man claimed you to his granddaughter. You never felt lonely when he's only family you had." He said to her, understand her pain and loneliness like he had. He heard the scuffle as he lifted his head, he saw her shyly peeking her head out and timidly stared at him to see if he said was true. "Look at me, my hair is white. It's natural, but I was told by my late adopted parents that they didn't regret it for adopted me because they took a special liking me because of my hair reminded them of god." He said about his natural hair color, then looked at the statue of supposedly Sparda. She looked at the statue, then Nero as she slowly come out and timidly approach him to take a look at his hair color. Nero was curious why she's staring at him, but he look closely of her unusual gray colored eyes, he noticed it's not gray, it was actually silver mixed with blue. She looked at him. "Your hair color does reminded me of Sparda-sama." She spoken out softly, Nero took a notice on her accent, he speculated she was not from Fortuna. Although, where does she come from? However, he felt like she needs someone other than retired soldier to look after her. "I get that a lot from my late foster parents. Hey, I can drive those kids away from you, if your grandfather isn't around. I'm Nero, by the way." He replied and introduce himself. She looked at him carefully, yet surprised, no one other than her grandfather will stood up for her. She gave him a sincere and gentle smile. "Nice to meet you Nero-san, my name is Mitsuki Kokoromi."

His thought was cut off from V slumping out. In concern towards human, he looked at V. "V, you gotta rest." He begged him to rest. V slowly stood himself up with his cane. "Nero... I will tell you... everything." He said as Nero let him continue. "There is no demon named Urizen... Only a man who threw away his humanity, in an endless pursuit of power." He revealed Urizen didn't even exist, yet said the about the man, who threw away the humanity for more power. Nero was confused about what he was saying. V turned around, his face looked like it's chapped as sign of his disperse will come to him. "He is Dante's older brother." He added Urizen is no other than Dante's older brother. Nero was a little shock, despite his discovery of Dante's family member. "Dante's brother?" "Yes." V confirmed. Nero put this together that Urizen, who severed his arm was Dante's brother. He recalled his third encounter with Dante after Sanctus took Kyrie, Dante mentioned his brother because of Yamato he had in his devil bringer. He has no idea his name, but he didn't bother ask Dante about his brother because he wasn't interested in Sparda's family. Now he was reluctant to think about kill Dante's brother. "And his real name is..." V said to reveal Dante's brother name as Nero looked at him. "Vergil."

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

..Jackpot..

"I'm Sorry, Vergil...but it's time we end this..", Dante responded as he rushed toward Urizen swinging his large blade around as the other illuminated blades followed behind, swinging around with each blade slashing against the Demonic King. Groaning in pain, Urizen used his arms to block the attacks but with how much each attack hit, Urizen fell down on one knee just as Dante threw his blade down to smash against his head, knocking him back before he began his true combo. First, he summoned his motorcycle weapon, the Cavaliere, as he revved the engine, pushing forward to crash his bike hard against Urizen's chest as he flew up into the air, summoning his King Cerberus Nunchucks as he dropped down, swinging his weapon around with quick hits, light at first with ice damage before transforming the nunchucks to it's staff form. With that, flames shot out as he used a heavy hit to knock back Urizen, coughing out dark blood from it's lips as Dante began to walk forward with his DevilSword in hand. He was ready to finish this.
Groaning in pain, Urizen gasped for his last breaths as he wondered how he could of changed this outcome. What could it have been? Did he need even more power? Did he need the power of gods to kill Dante? Urizen breathed in slowly as he tried to saver his remaining life as Dante walked stopped as he heard something or someone walking behind him.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"They're brothers? Why are they fighting each other?" Nero asked as he and V arrived at gateway where King Cerberus use to be. "To see one's justice through, a man must fight for it. Even if the one who stands before him is his kin." V explain about Dante and Vergil's views, yet their disagreement clashed. Nero frowned, he may have a little respect with religion to Credo, Kyrie, and Mitsuki's dismay, but he never had an argument with his foster siblings. "That's ridiculous." "The brothers of blood disagree on the very reason of their existence. They must fight." V added about their existence for their disagreement. Nero and V jumped in the gateway. V and Nero found Dante and Urizen was down. "Dante!" Nero called him out. V lifted his arm up away from Nero's shoulder. Nero looked at Urizen, he cannot believe the Demon King is actually Vergil, Dante's older brother. "Is that really your brother?"

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items