Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Kira sucks? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of Kira?
  He sucks!
  He rules!
  I don't really give a flying fart :P
View Results

drago the terrible

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 am
Kira is one of the best ppl on the show.How can u say that he sucks.With out him thare probel whouldent have been death note.The ppl who say that Kira suck u ppl have no tast in shows.You should be asamed of ur selfs for saying that Kira sucks!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 am
Ehhh, so bored of people going on and on about how Kira was wrong.
Personnly, I'm a heavy Kira supporter. I think his actions were right.
Yeah, yeah, many innocent people died in the process of him creating his new world, but you also need to remember that people who would have killed innocent people died too.
Half the people Light killed were still on-going criminals, so they would have murdered the innoccent aswell.
During the entrance of Kira 2 or Kira 3, someone-or-another says that the new Kira has been killing off criminals who commit more petty crimes, or criminals who held regret for their crimes.
This kind of implies that Light/Kira wasn't killing people who had regrets about their 'sins', which I actually think is quite sweet. And, back onto the innocent:
If the innocent people didn't want to get killed by Kira, they should have backed out from investigating, like 3 quaters of them did on, what, episode 4? I haven't watched the series in about a month.
And, yes, you could object that they put their lives before others to catch Kira. And I don't have anything to defend from that. But if they wanted to die for others, it was their choice... And also, the writers.
Anyway, I think that the 'bad' people Kira killed evens out the supposed 'good' people.
And the whole L-thing really bothers me.
The fact that people hate Light/Kira just because he isn't some 'adorable' sugar-eating-detective is annoying. They assume Kira is bad just becasue he isn't completely in the white, but instead in some heavy shades of grey.
Also, spoilers, but am I the only one who cheered at episode 25?

Point is, I think Kira was the real good guy in Death Note.
I'm just giving my opinion, please don't list all the reasons why it's wrong one by one, or go on about what a horrible person I am for supporting his side.
I'm a 13-year-old who likes the guy in the button-up-shirt more than the guy in the white-long-sleeved-shirt. That's all there is to it.
And, yeah, sure, I'm possitive when I'm older and wiser I'll look back and scoff at how stupid admiring Kira's side was. But I'm not older and wiser now, and that's just my personal thoughts on the matter.
'Nuff said.
Opinion.
~Rhi-chan

Innocence of Light Yagami

c0ppertone

Tipsy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am
PROBABLY TOTALLY UNRELATED POST -

I saw the title of this topic, and for some reason it reminded me of this fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5425405/1/bDear_b_bL_b
Goodness knows why.

ANYWHO, back on topic - I didn't think Kira sucked. I wasn't all like Mikami with him, but I thought what he was doing was right, in a way. Sure, it was totally wrong to kill innocents, but in my opinion he was right in thinking he was doing right by riffing the world of criminals - just not all criminals. He shouldn't have gone for the lesser offenders who could easily reform; rather, he should have stuck to the homicidal maniacs and terrorists.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 pm
He killed L...he was ok until that...!! lol
Nah, he had a major god complex and yeah, I was only half kidding about him being horrid for killing L...Even though neither of them technically exist..in reality Ohba killed L...jerk...lol  

Sain After Dark

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 pm
Innocence of Light Yagami
Ehhh, so bored of people going on and on about how Kira was wrong.
Personnly, I'm a heavy Kira supporter. I think his actions were right.
Yeah, yeah, many innocent people died in the process of him creating his new world, but you also need to remember that people who would have killed innocent people died too.
Half the people Light killed were still on-going criminals, so they would have murdered the innoccent aswell.
During the entrance of Kira 2 or Kira 3, someone-or-another says that the new Kira has been killing off criminals who commit more petty crimes, or criminals who held regret for their crimes.
This kind of implies that Light/Kira wasn't killing people who had regrets about their 'sins', which I actually think is quite sweet. And, back onto the innocent:
If the innocent people didn't want to get killed by Kira, they should have backed out from investigating, like 3 quaters of them did on, what, episode 4? I haven't watched the series in about a month.
And, yes, you could object that they put their lives before others to catch Kira. And I don't have anything to defend from that. But if they wanted to die for others, it was their choice... And also, the writers.
Anyway, I think that the 'bad' people Kira killed evens out the supposed 'good' people.
And the whole L-thing really bothers me.
The fact that people hate Light/Kira just because he isn't some 'adorable' sugar-eating-detective is annoying. They assume Kira is bad just becasue he isn't completely in the white, but instead in some heavy shades of grey.
Also, spoilers, but am I the only one who cheered at episode 25?

Point is, I think Kira was the real good guy in Death Note.
I'm just giving my opinion, please don't list all the reasons why it's wrong one by one, or go on about what a horrible person I am for supporting his side.
I'm a 13-year-old who likes the guy in the button-up-shirt more than the guy in the white-long-sleeved-shirt. That's all there is to it.
And, yeah, sure, I'm possitive when I'm older and wiser I'll look back and scoff at how stupid admiring Kira's side was. But I'm not older and wiser now, and that's just my personal thoughts on the matter.
'Nuff said.
Opinion.
~Rhi-chan

Heehee! You're right about all that...Apart from the when you're older and wiser you'll probably support L...first of all you might be over it by then, and second of all why? Lots of ppl like L, but that doesn't make supporting L any 'wiser' than supporting Kira...Hold your beliefs and don't think they're wrong just because other's do...
(I sound like a loser trying to give advise... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm
Hmm? i am no in this guild but have asked to join biggrin

I was reading over the forums some are very interesting but this one cought my eye the most.

Kira?... now kira or in the english meaning Killer, started off wanting to bring "Justice" to the world and with police and court matters failing and criminals being released after there crims due to not enough evadence, Kira killed them for not paying for there crims.

Threw time people got in the way of Lights none crimanal world and if he never killed the ones that were getting in his way they would of cought him and stopped him alot sooner than they did so threw sacraficing some inacent people Light could punish more crimanals.

At 1st he ment well then all the power got to his head and then went crazy killing the ones that should off lived and then started making mastakes more and leaving tracable evadence behind threw each kill which in that case L started picking up easyer. Due to L starting to like Light and was convinced that Light was not infact Kira he was confused then let some emotional feelings get to him that made him blind to see the trueth. L had all the evadence he just couldn't prove it.

But sence Light started killing the inacent he then became a murderer and not infact caring about justice even though he thought it was justice he was doing.

So Light/Kira was right about his thought of his new world but his actions were not. So as he was thinking more of him doing right and thinking of himself 1st he ended up doing what he was trying to prevent and that is people killing inacent people.

So that is my opinion just wanted to let ya know if you were interested biggrin  

Lawliet L chan

xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:16 pm
i think light is brilliant til the end 3nodding he wants to do something right in the world but like most great people he gets caught up in selfish vanity and yes i guess u can say killing people is wrong sweatdrop but at the start he was only going for criminals who have murdered and raped all the bad ones eek but yes killing people makes him a criminal in a sense but i don't think killing himself would have been the way to go sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:12 pm
xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx
i think light is brilliant til the end 3nodding he wants to do something right in the world but like most great people he gets caught up in selfish vanity and yes i guess u can say killing people is wrong sweatdrop but at the start he was only going for criminals who have murdered and raped all the bad ones eek but yes killing people makes him a criminal in a sense but i don't think killing himself would have been the way to go sweatdrop

Using the Death note would be the only way to kill yourself without commiting suicide and going to hell sence the death not is not you doing anything to harm your body lol  

B_Beyond Birth

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm
B_Beyond Birth
xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx

Using the Death note would be the only way to kill yourself without commiting suicide and going to hell sence the death not is not you doing anything to harm your body lol

Are you sure it is possible to kill yourself with a Death Note?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 am
Clover_IceQueen
B_Beyond Birth
xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx

actually i'm not sure if it is possible to cause direct harm to your self using the death note but using it on himself i think would still be considered to be suicide only because Gbus knows all @___@ blaugh  

xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx

B_Beyond Birth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 pm
xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx
Clover_IceQueen
B_Beyond Birth
xX7Shadow-_-Fox7Xx

actually i'm not sure if it is possible to cause direct harm to your self using the death note but using it on himself i think would still be considered to be suicide only because Gbus knows all @___@ blaugh

Well if ya use the Death note to kill yourself you go to niether heaven nor hell but still if ya did use it on yourself still not comiting suicide. razz there is an interesting nopic ya can make, Could you kill yourself using a Death note?. but i have a costplay Death note getting a 2nd for the collection and no rule states in the book ya can't kill yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:24 pm
god is my idol he has done so much for the world i will follow in his footsteps and delete/Eliminate all thoughs who stand in his way.

My god always had the best off attentions for the world but people had to get in the way, only if god had given me more attention.  

Mikami_Teru aka Kira

Moonphase Secret

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:34 pm
Ugh, I cannot stand Light/Kira. He's very annoying, childish, and stupid. Yes, stupid. "I'm going to become the GOD of this 'NEW' world. Muahahahahahahaha," is what he kept saying over and frickin' over. No, Light, you are not God. You're a child with a deadly notebook. Woo-hoo? stare

Seriously, I perfer Beyond Birthday over Light/Kira. Now, HE had intellect and class, even if he was worse than Light. BB was a person who COULD outsmart L, and for that, I applaud his intelligence. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm
WHOOO-HOOOO BB fan razz  

B_Beyond Birth

Evil Overlord Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:59 pm
Sienna_fire13
Ya...... NO!
He said he wanted to kill criminals. So shouldn't he just kill himself? Cause he is killing others without trial (ok i dont care about trials... but whatever... the gov. might) --so killing people, which would make him a criminal. Ya?

Plus when he killed L and all the "good" people, he was not doing justice like he wanted. He was killing the innocent for trying to stop a murder practically.

So ya, thats my thought. An easier way would be: He's stupid.

--He should have thought that through.

I was about to say the same thing.Thanks for saying the same! heart wink  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas