Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

TARDIS Interior:
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor was about to answer Odelia when both Time Lords (technically) flew backwards from the attack and winced in pain "damn ... times like this i miss the Daleks" River said slowly getting up before looking to the Doctor who had vanished and sighed "of course he's got to bloody well show off" she said before seeing Odelia attack Daichi and what he was doing but also at the children knowing he'd go after them next most likely. as though answering her thoughts, the familiar sound of the TARDIS (which only existed because the idiot kept the brakes on) started getting louder as the box itself materialized around Hannah and Ardyn to have themselves in the new console room

the Doctor himself stepped away from the console in his new outfit, smiling at the two "the TARDIS should help suppress the signal while also still connected to the throne room ... love loopholes" he said with a grin and grabbed an umbrella out from a stand and looked back at them "your fight is here to come back to us Ardyn, and you Hannah are to help him ... let the grown ups deal with what's outside for now" he said kindly before stepping out of the TARDIS, adjusting his ascot and swinging his umbrella around in a circle with one hand, giving a wink to River who just exhaled at him "sorry i'm late, bit of a five minute return trip. had to get my new outfit perfect ... oh ... and got a new screwdriver ... tell me Daichi ..." he said before reaching in his pocket and pulling out his new sonic screwdriver and aimed it Daichi "you know what'll happen if you activate two identical sonic devices against each other?" turning to River and both put their sonic devises at the other and activated them. what resulted was a noise so loud that the very ground shook, naturally the window panes shattered and a few of the false thrones toppled over. with a nod of his head, the couple turned their sonic devises off and ran towards their destination: River to Odelia and the Doctor to the TARDIS "leave it!" River practically shouted as she lead the pirate back to the TARDIS as the Doctor glared at the demon one more time before, as he made sure everyone was inside, deadlocked the doors "right, we're safe now. nothing can get through those doors and i mean nothing ... we're no match for him and the only thing i care about is keeping Ardyn alive" he said before turning to Odelia and used his screwdriver on her ears at a low frequency to help clear the ringing if any existed "and technically yes she has the ability but she used up all her lives in one stupid motion" "to save you" "either way, after this i'm taking you to Gallifrey. the Time Lords owe me a ton of debts and you a new set of thirteen lives is child's play" he said in a tone that meant no argument before glancing at Ardyn and Hannah "might as well get comfortable ... until the connection is severed, i won't risk moving us"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 11:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia watched as Daichi gripped the spear at the eletrical current he sent out through the rod seeming to surge towards her but when it reached her hand instead of electrocuting her a powerful golden magic burst from her body throwing her back as she flew back landing on the ground she rolled away from him this was produced by a loud noise from the dr.s as they used their sonic screwdrivers and Dr. River's coming over to help her up and get her into the Tardis as quickly as possible she sat down feeling dazed from the sound of the ringing in her head to the powerful magic that helped protect her from the electronical current that could have sizzled her if it weren't for that wizard; The dr. began to speak with her she barely zoning in looked up at him blankly as he tried to explain his wife;

Hannah knew that Adryn was fighting in his head frustrated she felt herself seething in rage; Trying not to show the pain as Adryn's Electricity around him intensified somehow she wasn't sure how they managed to get into the Tardis,"I feel like I'm not helping him!!", she told the Doctor feeling desperately,"Is there anyways I could get inside his head?!", she felt despair if there wasn't a way to reach adryn would he remain like this forever? Or finally recover before Daichi managed to find a way to win;
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Feeling the power flowing around him, the dangerous Ardyn felt his electricity and wind escalate which made it hard for even hard to stay on the ground until all of a sudden, the two appeared within the TARDIS. The power was acting like a nuclear bomb until something suddenly happened. Just as Hannah asked if there was anyway to get inside his head, she could hear a voice echoing through her mind. A very familiar voice.

'....Hannah....'

Just then, a flash of light appeared around the four within the TARDIS. A spark of electricity flowed around as all of a sudden, Ardyn fell to the ground unconscious.

...Within Ardyn's Mind...
Keyblades clash hard, sparks flew as the two Ardyns stood over their Dive to the Heart tower. It was glowing bright as the two clashed right over the stained glass. As one more clash happened, the two were at a stalemate as the true Ardyn stared deeply into his own darkness' eyes. This darkness wasn't what he wanted to be, he truly didn't want to become this heartless monster as all of a sudden, Ardyn spoke up to his darkness,"You are not...gonna hurt...MY FRIENDS! MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER!"
With that, a power surge of electricity flowed around the young Ardyn, his hair turning grey as all of a sudden, the anti-Ardyn's keyblade completely shatters within his hands before his body was pushed away up toward the sky. As the darkness tried to reach toward the broken pieces of the old Ultimate keyblade, the true Ardyn looked in sympathy at his darker side. All he ever wanted was to just exist to please someone who would never be truly at peace. Just then, he felt a feeling within his own heart as he turned toward his right to see a silhouette of a boy standing right next to him. Spikey hair, puffy clothes and large shoes that confused him slightly. Who was this boy? He wasn't sure as all of a sudden, he watched the silhouette jump back as he summoned the exact same keyblade he held in his hand. Looking down at the keyblade, he nodded softly before jumping back exactly like the boy as both the silhouette and Ardyn pointed their keyblades directly toward the darkness before firing a bright light straight into the chest of the darkness. This made the Dive to the Heart glow brightly as everything faded to white. This was when the young boy finally woke up...

As the flash of light faded away, arms wrapped around Hannah tightly, shaking uncontrollably. The arms wrapped around the young vampiric princess was none other than the part demon child, Ardyn Nanashi. To the side, stabbed into the floor of the TARDIS was the keyblade that helped set him free. This was the Kingdom Key which was shining a soft glow of light as Ardyn's weak voice escaped his lips,"....Hannah....thank you..."

Meanwhile, outside the TARDIS, Daichi groaned in annoyance as he already knew what had happened within it. Clenching his Blade of a Thousand Prayers and now the Spear of Leonidas, the Daemonic King of the Gods turned away from the Police Phone Booth to look outside to see a very interesting sight. At Icarus' Peak, two lovebirds were about to battle for the sake of love. This made the Daemonic God smirk before leaving the throne room, heading off to confront the child of Arigane Angel. He knew exactly how to he was going to win this war,"Fine...I'll do it myself..."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

TARDIS Interior:
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

quickly shielding his eyes from the electricity, the Doctor gritted his teeth at the intensity until at last it subsided and lowered his arm to suddenly smile at the sight of Ardyn embracing Hannah. what caused his eyes to wander was the keyblade stuck in the floor of his ship like Excalibur "and she just changed the desktop theme too ..." he muttered before getting out one of the blood capsules out and handed it to Hannah "here, i should really think of finding a better solution to this besides just having them in a bottle, maybe a self sustaining wrist dispenser ...." he said before seeing River give him a raised eyebrow with a stern look "but i can deal with that later" he said going to the console as River shook her head looking to Odelia and checked her ears "he likes hearing himself talk, most of the time he just makes up terms to make him sound clever" she said as the Doctor rolled his eyes "i am clever ... Daichi's on the move but we're at his base of power. if he leaves he'll at least be able to take some damage ... what the-" he said as he looked at one of the screens and tapped it "that's not supposed to happen, one of the realms is accelerating through time ... alarmingly so ... 100 ... 500 ... 1000- what- 2500 ... 3500- WHAT?! WHO IS MESSING WITH TIME!?" he said seeing the number stop at 3619

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Hannah seen the flash of light and it blinded her she felt the strong magic energy from it and her own vampiric power weakening from such a massive amount of life by the time Adryn came to clutching onto her hugging her and thanking her she was trembling to her eyes were red and her fangs out panting she felt very weak being exposed to so much light at once she turned to see the doctor hand her a blood tablet and she didnt say much but take it gulping down the blood closing her eyes her features began to revert back to normal and she was once more calm again,"Adryn!", she said concerned turning back to hug him tightly,"Your alive!! Your okay!!", tears filled in her eyes, as Odelia finally stood up walking over she went to ruffle adryn's hair,"Your fine lad.. glad to see your safe" she smiled down at him relief flooding in her eyes; The pair of ladys turned to the doctor as he began to exclaim loudly that there was a strange accerlating happening,"Whats going on?", said hannah puzzled before she gasped,"BOB!!", she went over to the doctor,"Can you move the Tardis onto the ship?! if something happens to it then BOB will be gone forever!", Odelia began to tremble angrily,"Lass!", she said choking on her words,"He is dead stop acting like he is still alive.. just accept it!", hannah ignored Odelia they legit had an hour argument over whether he was alive or not,"Please! we have to save him".

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..Useless Pests..

As everyone was recovering within the TARDIS, the sounds of a sword slashing twice blasted through the air outside of the time machine. With that, all of a sudden, a "+" shaped portal sliced through the air in the middle of the room. A dark blue aura flowed through the area as the man who once was known as Urizen walked through the portal. With his Yamato Katana sheathed within his off hand, the kin of Sparda walked forward to where a small battle had happened, making Vergil sigh softly before looking out toward the broken window of the throne room. Looking out, he could see exactly what was happening involving Daichi and Sauron, though he cared not. Looking out toward the view of the clouds erupting with electricity, Vergil spoke to himself, not exactly caring who was listening,"That day, if our positions were switched...Would our fates..be different? Would I have your life..and you mine?"
With that, with the nice view of the clouds in front of him, Vergil placed his sheathed Yamato in both his hands as he sat down. All of a sudden, a throne made of what looked like dead branches appeared behind him, giving him a perfect place to sit as he waited. He knew the two would need to finish this battle...to prove themselves true sons of Sparda,"Lets Settle This....Dante..."

...Meanwhile, within the TARDIS...

Ardyn was already quite tired, his body hurt and his aura level was quite low and yet, with all these people holding him and giving him such confidence, the young Nanashi smiled softly before hearing the terrible news,"What...What happened to B.O.B.?"

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

TARDIS Interior:
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing Hannah, the Doctor frowned sadly at her request and propped his umbrella against the railing surrounding the console "i can't" he said lowly but loudly enough for them to hear him "traveling into a personal time stream is strictly forbidden, it would create a time paradox that could blow a hole in time and space the size of Belgium, not very big i know but still it would cause serious damage" he said before exhaling through his nose softly and rubbed his eyes "i- ... i could rebuild him, if i could get ahold of his backup files, maybe the TARDIS databanks or ... i dunno, get with B.O.B. before-" he said but then gasped getting up making a loud exclamation of surprise "god i'm thick! this body isn't letting me get ideas fast enough i need a thinner head!" he said before running out the TARDIS doors and pass Virgil "hi! don't mind me!" he shouted before jumping onto the crashed ship Odelia ran into the throne room and to the captain's quarters and used his sonic on one of the computers "c;mon .... HA! there you are!" he said finding the files and plugged his screwdriver into the computer. with a smirk as he saw all files were successfully transfered he took off once again pass Virgil and into the TARDIS, locking it behind him and ran down one of the coradoors.
River mostly stood there blinking in confusion before looking to Ardyn "seems like no matter which face he has, that idiot always is off running" she said with a grin and the Doctor came back with a large box of robotic parts "right, i knowe i got one in here somewhere ... Cyberman head- no that won't work ... Dalek eye dome- noooo thank you! ... " he said as he tossed the last one behind him, crashing into a bookshelf "AH HA!" he said before bringing out a severed android head without the platings "good temperal chassis ... now to upload the data" he said as he pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and activated it next to the droid head's 'side lobe'

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn was ever confused on the situation as he watched the Doctor run out of the room, making his eyes grow wide with what he remembered what happened outside. He was about to call out for him to wait until he noticed nothing happened, not hearing anything outside as he watched the Doctor walk in. Looking through the door, he noticed the man who didn't even turn around for the Doctor. His head tilted as he didn't know who this person was but his aura felt familiar. Demonic but not the same way he was. Before he could see too many details, the Doctor closed the door behind him. His head shook slightly, unknowing what happened as Odelia sat back down, staring at the bottle her father gave her what felt like forever ago. Hannah watched as the Doctor was looking at parts for a replacement B.O.B. head.
"Should we...umm...get out of here before things get worse? At least get us away from the throne room?", Ardyn spoke up, crossing his arms in front of him as he remembered what happened within his head but that's when he noticed something. Passing a mirror, he saw a glimpse of something on his face. As he stood there, looking at his right eye he saw a mark that he knew Daichi had put on him. Staring at himself in the mirror, he saw the small lightning bolt-shaped scar under his eye. Shaking softly, he knew one thing and one thing only, Daichi believed he would be his successor and wanted to make him in his image. Clenching his fist tightly, at the speed of sound, punched the mirror which shattered from his fist. The pieces of the mirror fell to the ground as Ardyn looked at his fist as it slightly bled on what was left of the mirror,"Actually...I need to...I need to finish this...this is...this is my destiny...I need to defeat Daichi..."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

TARDIS Interior:
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"no" was all the Doctor said hearing Ardyn before stopping his work, looking at him. his normal smile and clever twinkle in his eyes were more stern and determined. "Ardyn ... the Symbiotic Paracite Bond he put on you may be broken but he could find a way to reactivate it, any damage delt to him will be delt to you too. if you kill him then you will die" he said slamming his screwdriver on the console "your just a child ... a child he took and i couldn't stop ... i can't let that happen to you, i can't watch another friend die! i can't! i can't-" he said as the last can't was barly a whisper and went back to the droid head. he didn't speak anymore but felt his wife's eyes on him "what?" he said in a broken voice but River only glared at him, like it was a silent declaration of how wrong he was only the Doctor could unserstand. finally, with an exhale, the Doctor tapped on one of the computers "he's at the peak, i can get you in close but i can't land ... there's gonna be a lot of fighting there" he said emotionlessly then looked to the boy softly "don't die ... i mean it ... if it's your destiny to defeat him then it better be your destiny to survive it, you promise me that Ardyn Nanashi!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he listened to the Doctor's original response, Ardyn grew quiet as he stared at what was left of the mirror. He image of his darker self that was once controlled by Daichi was flashing in his eyes. However, in his heart, he realized that the darkness within him was nothing more than a faded memory. Hannah, who agreed with the Doctor's response spoke up in her usual self,"T-That's right, Ardyn. You just came back to us..let's leave before anything else ha-"
That's when the Doctor had spoke up once again, changing his answer as he explained that he could get the TARDIS close by to drop off the young boy. Ardyn, looking back at what he calls family. From B.O.B. who was still only just a head at this point, Hannah who was annoyed at the complete one-eighty that the Doctor had pulled, and Odelia who was sitting closer to him as she was worried just like Hannah was. Smiling softly, Ardyn spoke softly to his friends,"I....I have to do this. Not just for me...but for the Nanashi name. I know my family would want me there...protecting the realms like they did in the past."
"THEN I'M GOING WITH YOU AND YOU CAN'T STOP M-", Hannah spoke up in rebellion, wanting to help Ardyn who was walking up closer to the group. Before she could even finish her statement, the young boy wrapped his arms around her, smiling softly as her eyes started to tear up. She knew exactly what this hug meant as the young boy spoke up in her ear.
"I-I'm sorry...but I have to do this on my own....but I want you to do me a favor. Just one favor please...", Ardyn spoke softly in her ear, his arms close around her shoulders as she was unable to hug him back. She was stunned from what he was going to say as he spoke up so that everyone could hear,"Please...believe in me..."

Meanwhile, just outside of the TARDIS, the doors swung open as they made a loud bang against the white walls. With a small smirk on his face, Vergil knew exactly who it was. As the footprints of a pair of boots walked toward the brother's throne of dead branches, a familiar voice spoke up. A voice that almost sounded like chalk on a board to him but that was only because of their sibling rivalry,"...Hey Vergil, your portal-opening days are over. Give me the Yamato..."
"If you want it...then you'll have to take it..", Vergil spoke up, clenching on the sheath of his birthright blade as he stood up slowly. As soon as he did, the throne faded away with blue particles flowing away from him as he turned around. That was when he saw his brother, older now but still as childish as always, making him stare in annoyance before speaking once again,"But you already knew that."
"I had a feeling you'd say that", Dante responded to Vergil's threat as he reached his hand out. A flash of red particles shot from his hand as his DevilSword appeared within his right hand. He did this to try to intimidate his brother and yet, Vergil was un-phased.
"How many times...have we fought?", Vergil spoke up, keeping his left thump pressed on the guard of the Yamato katana, ready to strike at any moment.
"Hard to say. It's the only memory I have of us since we were kids", Dante replied as he stared directly into his brother's eyes, seeing the cold look that Vergil owned ever since they were kids. The two fought so much, using wooden swords in the park as their mother watched from the porch of the manor they lived in. All Vergil could do was smirk at him, knowing that once again, the two brothers must clash their blades together for the sake of the realms. Dante groaned as he walked forward a couple of steps before swinging out his blade, his right arm holding his large weapon like it was nothing but a feather in his hand,"Time to finish this, Vergil! Once and for all.."
Vergil, with his smirk still showing on his face, brought up his sheathed Yamato with his thump pressed against it's guard, pushed the blade up to show the blinding blade of his signature weapon. The two brothers' auras clashed before any blades did, creating a vortex feeling that the two were very familiar with. Vergil let his arm drop down as he placed his right hand on the handle of the Yamato before five swords appeared around his body, pointing straight toward Dante. The five swords were light blue like ice, transparent that were made from his aura as one by one, the blades shot straight toward Dante, making him pull out his pistol, Ivory, and fired several times, destroying each one before watching his brother teleport with a blue fog following him, unsheathing his blade to strike at his stomach but the brother quickly blocked with his DevilSword, making the throne room shake violently. The wind blew all the dark wood trees with golden leaves back, shattering them like they were glass.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:34 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Somewhere not too far from the throne room, Nero slows down to see the damaged payphone, must've aftermath of Qliphoth destruction. He hoped it still works, so he reached to the payphone and insert the quarters into the coin slot and dial the home number. If anyone, who can help him for this family crisis, it's Kyrie. He can hear the phone ringing, and after few rings he can hear the phone clicking. "Hello?" Kyrie greeted. Only Nero was panting, due to all of running and emotion went out of control. Kyrie seems to recognize. "Nero? Is that you, Nero? Did something happen?" She asked him in worry that something happen during the mission, including Nico may have involve. Nero was glad to hear her voice, but he needs to focus on something. "Kyrie... When I was a kid, I... I was alone. You and Credo were all I knew. After I was newly recruited to Order of the Sword, I... I befriended Mitsuki. We all accepted her despite her demonic trait, and her... foster grandfather was treats me like an actual grandfather. And now all of a sudden, I found out I have a family." He said to her about his lonely past, growing up with his foster family, later Mitsuki and her adopted grandfather. He look back where Dante and Vergil might be. He took Mitsuki's advise. "What am I suppose to do with that?" He asked her. In other line, Kyrie knows Nero choose his choice, so she spoken out. "You always know which path is right, and which is wrong. There's no need to doubt yourself" Her advise was clear, she even encourage him not to doubt himself. Nero closed his eyes, now he knew what to do to stop them. Mitsuki was right, he shouldn't hate his own father, but he had to settle him. "Thanks... I guess that's all I needed to hear. I owe it Mitsuki, right after this." "Mitsuki? You saw her? Is she alright?" Kyrie sounded shocked, she haven't seen Mitsuki since she mysteriously vanished after her adopted grandfather's mauled corpse was found. "She's alright and she's joining the fight against other king. She found out about her own family, since that night we both thought she vanished."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiNeroTakeshiAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

TARDIS Interior:
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

still frowning at the fact Ardyn never answered him about the promise, the Doctor looked back at the controls and gave a smirk "right then ..." he said as River saw the look on his face and instantly ran to one of the chairs and buckled up, knowing what he was about to do was both dangerous and utterly stupid. with a thrust of his arm, he pulled up one of the levers and the machine hummed to life, outside the box started to slowly hover off the ground and slowly spin until it looked like it was a large blue wooden top "off weeeeeee GO!" he said before slamming a button down and the TARDIS lurched forward and out of the throne room all the way up to the peak at full speed

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

User Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

As the two went for the clash of their birthrights, the blades given by their father, Vergil and Dante slashed at each other, sparks flying around as the two began to trade blows. Dante was definitely more on the offensive while Vergil used his parrying abilities to keep Dante's strong attacks at bay. All with a stern look on his face as he kicked Dante away from him, only for the legendary devil hunter to pull out his ebony and ivory pistols and began to fire. Shots flew as all of a sudden, the blue crystalized blades that floated around Vergil shot out, blocking the bullets in between the two brothers. Dante groaned in annoyance as he summoned his DevilSword back in his dominate hand, making Vergil smirk softly before the two dashed straight toward each other. That was when the TARDIS flew between the two brothers, destroying the wall that Vergil was looking at before this battle began, the stained glass completely destroyed which made Dante turn his head to the right in confusion.
"Nero...is my son?", Vergil spoke up, making Dante look up at him with a raised eyebrow. Letting out a soft chuckle, the son of Sparda used his DevilSword to help himself up, having him stand up straight as he began to speak up.
"Yeah, dumbass", Dante spoke as he got up, straightening his back as he began to power up his Sin Deviltrigger within him. Vergil, with a soft look of confusion, picked himself up as he brushed off the stained glass shards that landed on his black coat before hearing more of Dante's taunting,"You can't remember with that thick skull of yours?"
"Well well...that was a long time ago", Vergil responded as he looked back toward his brother, looking at him like he was his nemesis. The two brothers always fought, exactly how V put it back at Hephaestus' Workshop, even when they were little kids.
"I guess you were young once, too", Dante responded, letting out a soft chuckle as he began to get back into his fighting stance, the tip of his DevilSword scrapping against the tiles of the throne room. Vergil had a serious look on his face once again as he went into a O Gasumi Samurai Stance as Dante continued to speak,"As much as I would love to hear that story...I think it's time we-"
"...Ended This", Vergil interrupted as the two squared up, five meters apart from each other. The two stared as all of a sudden, the two sons of Sparda's auras, Dante's red and Vergil's blue, circled around the both of them. With a flash of energy shooting out from both of them, the two brothers appeared in their Sin DevilTrigger forms. Blue and Red Crystalized blades appeared behind them as the two stared at one another, spearing out their demonic wings before dashing toward each other. As they grew closer and closer together with intentions on killing each other, the sons of Sparda saw the other brother as children fighting with wooden swords in the backyard. Those were simpler times as all of a sudden, before the two could reach each other, a flash of bright blue light exploded between the two.

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Hearing the fight, Nero sharply turned his head towards the throne room. He took a deep breath, figure out what to do. "I have one last thing to take care of..." He said to Kyrie through the phone. He looked at the damaged phone booth. "Then I'm coming home." He added before he hung up the phone. He heading the the stairs. He was reflecting of how powerless he was. "I couldn't protect Credo and that old geezer." He said to himself about Credo and Mitsuki's adopted grandfather's death, whom he felt like he failed to protect. "To this day, I hate myself for not having enough strength... But this time is different." He added, however he decided that he won't let this happen again as he picked up his pace. "I swear!" He raised his voice. His thought of two remaining of his biological family, he will put the end of this quarrel. "I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!" He shouted and extended his right arm of overture. His devil breaker were glowing blue as he roared, it suddenly broken into pieces as his right arm regenerated back to human arm due to his demonic blood awaken. His true power surged around him, yet his back of blue spectral devil power into some kind of the blue wings. With his newfound power, and activating his devil trigger, but in blue light he flew up and quickly flew down to interfere the sibling rivalry. Just in time, Nero stopped them in the middle of endless fight, despite their Sin Devil Trigger form, his palmed both his uncle and father's torso, and his spectral arms were holding both Yamato and Dante's Sword. He lifted his head as he hear them in human voice, and without a warning he pushed two brothers away in full force.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiNeroTakeshiAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..Useless Pests..

"This is....curious..", Vergil spoke softly as the blue particles faded away, showing who stopped the battle between him and his brother. Feeling his blade unable to move, Vergil looked at the demonic figure standing inbetween the two sons of Sparda just as Dante spoke up.
"...Nero?", Dante spoke, staring at the the demonic figure as he could feel the familiar aura flowing around him, only intensified. Was this the same boy he had met back in Fortuna all those years ago? The lovesick puppy has truly found power? Dante was quite surprised as all of a sudden, the two Sons of Sparda was pushed back with such force that it pushed them back four meters apart. Both of them landed on their backs hard, sliding back another few feet before stopping. Vergil was the first to get up, groaning softly before he voiced his concern.
"What..What form of power is this?", Vergil questioned as he picked himself up, using his Yamato to pick himself up a little bit.
"What the Hell?", Dante spoke up, leaning up in a more relaxed position. Grabbing his DevilSword, looking quite tired from the battle before Nero arrived, he began to walk forward toward the devilhunter. He knew that this wasn't Nero's fight. He didn't want Nero to fight his own father for he knew what had happened before. Fighting against Vergil all these years, even watching the aftermath of Lady killing her own father, Arkham. He knew with Nero's heart wouldn't take the aftermath as he spoke his own concerns,"Listen to me, I told you already, this is not your-"

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers