Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
As the barrier disappeared Jatzieta watched Arigane with sadden eyes. She spotted the owl and calmly walked over to it. She slowly and carefully took the message out of the owl's beak unraveling it and began to read the message.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:27 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Owl emediatly snaped at the woman who took the letter, odviously saying that the letter wasnt adressed to her  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 am
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane snapped his fingers of his right hand, making the owl obey and he weited, wanting to know what the message was. He got confirtable in his chair as he felt a presence at Olympus only it was a good aura. He then thought to himself,'Atticus is here..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 am
Ambros

User Image
the owl reluctantly obeyed, he didnt realy like the fact that he had to obey a non-wizard being but his orders were clear to deliver the note Ambros gave him to Atticus but the letter lifted up in mid air and the back of the letter took the form of Ambros's face and his own voice came from it as the seal flaped like a mouth

"Atticus,
i felt something was wrong so i desided to send you an owl to find out what was going on on your end, as i said before i'm curently at Hogwarts but if you require i can speak with the Head Mistress of the school to see if i can help you

sencerly,
James Ambros
Proffesor of Defence against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane used the air to move the paper to his hand, wrapping it up with a golden rope and he sighed, looking at Jatzieta. He then used the fire again as letters and they formed a couple sentences,"I need your help, Daughter of Aphrodite, but i need more than one Demi-god. I need you to search the lands to search for them. Bring them back to me and we shall start our new order."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus walked up the long steps within the hallway and he sighed, stopping for a moment to see if Klaus was following.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 am
Ambros

User Image
the owl spead its wings and flew up to the top of the room to see what was going on, however unlike the other wizard race, Ambros could tap into the Owl's mind to see what was going on, the message for Atticus was still on the floor after it spoke out its message to Arigane and Jetzieta  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
She nodded. She felt abit uneasy about her task but what can she do, after experiencing the battle she couldn't refuse. She made her way out of Olympus.  

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus continued to follow Atticus, looking around then she noticed he stopped. She caught up with him and this time she stayed in stride with him. She was eager to meet this Arigane, he was easily remembered in her memory. He must have been to some importance to Vailisa.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus walked up the stairs, making sure she was behind him and he walked up to the throne, seeing Arigane sitting in his throne. The dead storm troopers around the chair layed there, not being picked up and Atticus got up closer, sitting on one knee,"Hello, Lord of the Gods...what is thy reason for summoning me here..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus followed behind Atticus, then when they entered the throne room and she saw Arigane, memories flooded through her mind. He was one of the first people Vailisa was with. he couldn't speak because of a cure Xehanort had on him. She got on one knee like Atticus, but didn't take her eyes off of him. He was King now. And Vailisa was Goddess now. Who was this other man Vailisa knew of. Pressing her knuckles to her temples, Klaus tried to think things over, but just gave herself a headache.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane looked down at Atticus the fire flowing around his throne and the flames went up into the air, creating a couple of sentences with the flames oh so bright,"It seems Vader wants your head. He has distrupted the peace of this fair city and now people are in fear. You must go to the Keyblade Graveyard alone and confront him..."
The letter from Ambros flowed around from air that was being controled by the lord and it went to him, laying down infront of him. He then looked at the woman next to him and he sighed, the flaming words tworling around to create a new one,"The Reincarnation of Vailisa, nice to know your out of Xehanort's cluches. The man your trying to find was a demon. He left the realms into total darkness."

(Post Order:

Klaus,
Arigane,
Atticus)

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus got up from his knee, his hands laying on his handles and he turned around, looking at Klaus,"I need you to stay here...Arigane will help you with your past."
A portal appeared infront of him and he disappeared within it, the portal closing behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus watched the words and read them slowly. "The man..." She thought of the one with black hair and a long braid. She looked at Arigane then back at the fire around him. "Can you tell me his name.." She said then noticed Atticus leaving. She nodded to him then turned back to Arigane. She stood up assuming it was okay and stood before him, watching his features. He definitely looked fit to rule. He looked powerful. Then with the fire around him, he wondered why he wasn't speaking. She wondered if the curse was still in affect. "Why is it that you use fire to speak. Do you not have a voice?.."

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane sighed, his body straitening out on his chair and each arm layed in their rests and he moved the flames around more, creating more words,"My voice will never come back, Athena's curse is still in effect even after her imprisoment. Now, the man you seek is a man named."
The words tworled around more as he remembered his name perfectly and he sighed, the words changing as they spelled out the demon's name,"Bankotsu."

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff