Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane growled, his shoulder hiddin blades still activated and he slides his Exoblade into his sheath, looking downward with anger in his eyes,"Aqua...no1 knew how i was created...Ares is my Father...but i wasn't truely made the good old fastion way...Aqua's Heart is strong with the light and Ares created me from the Little darkness inside it..."
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort looked at him the placed a hand over his chin and brushed his beard 'this is interesting ... no wonder he has such strong feelings for her' he thought as he walked ahead of Arigane "do not worry ... Aqua will be unharmed ... so long as she doesnt try to stop us then Vanitus might take that oppratunity" he said as he turned to him "you understand that under no surcumstances must you tell your friends that you are my apprentice ... they wouldnt understand" he said as he opened a portal that lead to the Village of the Oblivion  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane closed his, his sad look appearing from the Dark Aura around him,"I can't go back...Not yet...I still have services i must provide...for you..."
He then walked to the Portal his master opened and he turned around, looking at Master Xehanort,"What is thy bidding...My Master..."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort looked at him "at the moment we need the Princesses of Heart, although if Vanitus is right then were looking at thirteen women who have the power to unlock the Kingdom ... for this to happen you must act as though you are on the opposite side of the board as me to find them ... your hero friends should be able to help track them down and gather them until the time is right" he said as he he walked towards him and placed something him his hand "this is for you to upgrade your Olympian Keyblade ... and should you need my consaltation you can get me through the holoprogector on your arm" he said as he backed away to the portal "for you to assist me, you must pretend to be my enemy, but do not forget that you must not let anyone know that you serve me" he said as he walked into the portal and dissappeared  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"Yes...my master....", Arigane said as he grabbed his Assassin Robes, his dark aura hiddin within it and he looked at a portal he made, disappearing within it's darkness.
User Image
[/align

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
as Xehanort appeared he summoned the X-blade and put it between him and the throne then summoned his Keyblade "the powers of Darkness ... and the throne of Light ... come forth and do my bidding ... take for the poer i need to open the Door ... compleate the X-Bade so i may become whole" he said as the X-Blade rose up and went upside down and shot down to the Underworld  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
as the room shook Xehanort still stood without an inch budged. the walls that were once a bight white started to fade into black "Heartless ... overrun this Mountain and the dominions of these empty halls" he said as Heartless apeared everywhere on the mountian "as the lord of this kingdom is gone ... by the rights of combat i clame this place to be apart of my dominion" he said as he grabed his Keyblade and struck the ground and darkness creeped through the halls as he disappeared to Italy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 pm
Axel knocked on the door "Zeus it's me!"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm
Axel yelled "FATHER IT'S ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:01 am
User Image

ARIGANE ANGEL

Within the throne of the once known king, Zeus, Arigane Angel sat in his chair with a angry look on his face. He looked around as he saw that all he worked for was about to be taken by a Sith Lord so he sighed, summoning a eagle with golden feathers fly onto his lap. He looked into the eagle's eyes, sending it a message within it's mind and he sighed, sending it to Twilight Town. He then got up, his golden Exo-blade with his right arm as he was ready to begin battle. He the growled, knowing what he must do to stop them from killing his people.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image
Jatzieta stared at the large golden doors in which she stood before, as she placed a hand over her heart. "What is this feeling....Mother...What has happened to our king of gods." She thought of aphrodite hoping her mother would reply to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane looked down at a crystal ball, seeing Jatzieta, daughter of Aphrodite, trying to figure out what happened to the gods. He sighed as he snapped his fingers, teliporting Jatzieta into his throne. He still was unable to talk be he grabbed a hand full of fire and threw it into the air, creating lettering that she could read,"Hello, Daughter of Aphrodite, Do you have a question about the gods?'

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
"Arigane, if I am correct... Yes, I do have a question... tell me.... why is it that you sit upon zues's throne." She adressed him abit roughly, but she was eager to know about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

ARIGANЄ ANGЄL

Arigane understood why she was adressing this question roughly so he sighed, throwing a small crystal ball made of complete energy and he sighed, crossing 1 leg with his other as his chin laid on his left fist. The flaming words tworled around, making a new set of words for her,"Zeus' thoughts were consumed by power, so I came and stopped him before he could succed on destroying my home world, Earth. I took his place after his death and now I keep things in true order."
The words changed around once again and he sighed, knowing that she would want to know this as well,"Your mother and the other gods were transported into a keyblade which can only be opened until the key opens the Olympus lock. They too were currupted but it seems only one god was good, your mother, Aphrodite."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Jatzieta looked at the ground with anger then looked back up at Arigane understanding why and knew that if he let zues destroy earth that the universe would be out of place. She took a deep breath. "Do you intend on keeping the gods trapped in the keyblade?"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff