Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 am
"i dont care about rewards ... just promise me you wont kill him and also promise we will all work out an agreement once i do" he said still standing there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 am
Zeus didn't reply back when the doctor asked.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 am
the Doctor sighed "i guess i have no choice ... if it'll save from a blood bath then so be it" he said as he left for the Acadamy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane walked to the Door of Zeus' Throne, his Stone Statues behind him and Arigane sighed, looking at the Zeus Statues, knowing that something is going to happen. All of a Sudden, Lightning sparked around the Statues and the 2 break out of their monuments, holding their Blade of Olympus Replicas in their hands. Arigane growled, his blade unable for them to see and Arigane rawred, blasting them into little peices with his powerful growl. He sighed, looking at the Door and he just stood there, not knowing what to do.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
"prahaps you should unlock it" Xehanort said from a ways behind him "the keyblade can unlock anything, but even that is a portain of its true power" he said as he walked slowly towards the door "go on ... unlock the door, and face the one who is truely responsable for your pain and suffering"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looked down, summoning his X-blade in his right hand and he looked at Xehanort,"Master...I'll need your help with this fight...Your Darkness is stronge within me...but i need the light to truely be your powerful Apprentice..."
He held his X-blade tightly within his hands and he looked at Xehanort, weiting for his responce.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort looked at Arigane as he spoke then silently, with both hands behind him, walked passed him and stoped a few feet infront of the door and stood there for a couple of minutes before extending his right hand slowly and twiching his fingers as darkness emitted to form his Keyblade
User Image
and then pointed his keyblade at the giant doors, sudunly a dark energy ray came out from the tip as the doors slowly opened "after you" he said as he turned his head sideways to Arigane to show a grin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiled as he opened the door, making his X-blade disappear into the Open Space in his chest, where there was sappose to be a heart,"Thank you..."
He then pulled out his Exoblade, walking slowly to the Throne, his mind gone to a different place,"Xehanort...The second reason for helping you...It's because i want a Heart...I was never born with one...that's why i want to get Kingdom Hearts to arrive..."

Once they got up to the Throne, He looked around, seeing no man in it, just a Eagle and he took off his hood, showing his Bottom Jaw was completely metal,"Zeus...Lord of the Gods, God of Thunder and Eagles...standing for Freedom...that's a bunch of Bullshit, don't you think..."
The Eagle rawred, it's wings spread out with grace and it grew larger, it's feathers plucking off. A large man then appeared, his mucles large within his robes and he put his hands onto his sides, a smile on his face,
"My Son...dead because of you...You and the Darkness that Old Goat gave you..."
Arigane crossed his arms, his Darkness growing within him and he activated his 2 Black Hiddin blade around his wrist, 6 more stabbing threw his Assassin Outfit on his shoulders. He then looked at Zeus with 1 eye, sence his other eye was covered with a black bandana and the eye was Dark Orange, a angry look on his face,"Forgive Me...for I have Sinned..."
"I know you did...But you can stop this, Hero..."
"But...", Arigane said with a Smile on his face,"It feels so Damn Good..."
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 am
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort smiled as he entered the room and heard Zues's words about him "yes ... uleash your darkness ... your rage, your hatetred" he said with a sinister smile as he held his Keyblade up and darkness filled the room as the throne room dissappeared "behold ... the realm of Darkness ... a realm born before even the Titans were imagianed, here shows that the universe begain in darkness Zues ... and it is here where yours will end" he said as thousands of Heartless were at the sides of the area watching and waiting for a looser to be drowned in there darkness. Xehanort smiled as he stood there with his right arm behind him as he had his Keyblade extended to his side on his other arm "you will not only die but your heart will join that of the dead Ares' ... in Kingdom Hearts, for in the case of gods i can take there hearts when they are beaten ... for you all are like the Unversed ... primative Heartless"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Zeus clapped his hand once, making a Shock Wave around him and each and ever heartless was blown away, splattered onto the empty darkness. Arigane's Right eye looked at Zeus with a angry look and he runs at him with increadible speeds. He then disappeared within the darkness, his Assassin Outfit off of his body and he throws it onto Zeus, blinding him for a split second. Arigane then slices both of his Knee Caps, making him groan in pain but not really hurt. Arigane then bit his thumb, making it bleed alittle and he moves his right hand, shooting the white blood into Zeus' Golden eyes. Zeus groaned majerly as the pain of Acid mixed with Artifital blood went into his eyes and Arigane summoned his X-blade, stabbing it into his masive chest, sucking in all of Zeus' power. Arigane then looked at the X-blade, seeing it's light power going into Arigane's body, making Arigane grow even stronger, stronger than any God. He then kicked the weak Zeus on the ground and Zeus groaned in pain, his skinny body dragging on the floor. Arigane then grabbed his neck, lifting him up into the air and he tightens his grip, crushing his neck bones within his body. He threw him onto the Cement Throne Chair and he looked at Xehanort,"I needed you to Distract him...thank you..."
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort grinned sinisterly as he walked to Zues's weak body and stood there infront of him and raised his Keyblade up as if to antaganize him then shot a Firgra spell at the eagle which insinerated it and watched it turn to dust with a smirk "come now ... your not aftaid of attacking an old goat are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane opened a portal, his hair turning light grey and he looked at Xehanort, making his X-blade disappear,"We must create the new Kingdom Hearts...what is your Plan, master..."
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort turned to Arigane then back to Zues "well first i think that Zues can be of some use" he said as he extended his free hand towards Zues, who groaned in pain as his heart came out slowly and floated to the old master "as i said ... primative Heartless" he said as Zeus began to deterierate and faded into Darkness while Xehanort walked towards Arigane with a sinister smile on his face "there are three ways to get Kingdom Hearts ... the seven princesses, harvesting hearts .... and unlocking it with the X-Blade .... seeing as though each individual time i was defeated i am going to use all three to leave no problems" he said as he dissummoned his Keyblade and placed both hands behind him "my other Apprentice, Vanitus sees that one element would make this a failure ... the princesses power has been seperated to six new hosts, and there is no way to track them down ... he seems to think that Kiari and Aqua can be used to find them ... but im afraid that he seeks to harm Aqua"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane's Orange eye grew wide, his left hand holding tightly to his Exoblade in it's sheath and he growled, looking at Xehanort,"What the ******** do you mean, he's going to harm Aqua...You Promised!"
He growled as he walked to the throne chair, slamming it with his metal fists and it broke into particals of dust, his anger growing stronger,"Where...Where is he...TELL ME NOW!!"
He then took out his Exoblade, it's tip pointing at Xehanort with it's hard to see side and his eye looked into his, like he was looking into Xehanort's Soul, or lack of 1.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort showed no fear "calm yourself ... he hasnt obayed me sence my return, he's gotten a rebelious attitude ... i told you im a man of my word and i wouldnt hurt Aqua, your too important ... but Vanitus seems to think that your not that important" he said as he looked at Arigane's exoblade "i convinsed him we would only use the other one ... but killing him wont solve a thing, becouse he doesnt die like a normal person would" he said as he sighed as he came and placed his hand on Arigane's shoulder "i extracted him out of the darkness of my former apprentice, Ventus ... he merged with Sora's Heart, Vanitus must be joined with Sora for him to be whole ... that is his fear" he said as he slowly made Arigane put the sword down "in the begining i though his creation would help me acheave my goal ... but he's proven too powerful to control ... even for me to fuse him with Sora, but you might especialy with the powers you've atained" he said as he steped back "but not yet ... for now he seems to be on a temerary leash ... but i promise you if he disides to betray me and you ... then we will stop him .... be warned ... he is a mischif maker, a murderer, and a lier ... he might tell you that i told him to kill her but i swear to you ... you are needed too much for me to betray you"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff