Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros looked back at the map in the center of the floor, his eyes stuck on London then his eyes wandered to Wonderland "i think we might find one there ... big radiation of heroics spiking- ... hello?" he said as he noticed a statue platform but no statue "theres someone that doesnt belong there, from the looks of it the Gods never created this person ... that even posable?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus nodded, "Well since the first time I've been here, it seems things are taking a nice turn." She ran her finger along the decorations on her throne. Who know roses as a cushion would be so comfortable. She leaned her head back against the throne and sighed softly, listening to the room and the sounds of her new life. As the Goddess of Hunt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane smiled as he used the air to move a figuring of a woman and he sighed, making the air place it at the place were she is located. He then picked up clay figures of Helios (God of the Sun), Poseidon (Lord of the Sea), and Dionysus (God of Wine). He then placed each one at the places where their located and he sighed, looking down at all the realms below them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros looked at the clay figures of the former gods that places needed to be taken over and noticed one was missing "erm ... where's Hermies?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus watched Arigane move the figurines. She looked up at him with a smile, "I suppose you don't have much to do here if no one else is here. It must get very boring at times." She sighed softly and looked down at the realms. Making small talk might help with getting comfortable with this new life style.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

"Hermes is lost within the realms, Unable to find him", replied the flames floating above Arigane and he looked at Klaus. He nodded to her statement as he got up, his eyes looking down at the Realms, seeing Klaus and Bankotsu at the Academy which their figurings are connected which ment 'Bonded for Life'.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"so unless we find him ... we'll still be one short" he said as he looked around the map "sorry for just talking buisness but the quicker we get the Councel reassembled the quicker you wont have to recharge every few hours" he said to Arigane  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus smiled at Arigane then went back to watching the realms. She looked at Vasilisa and Bankostu's figurine. She smiled a little more, knowing she had some part in bringing them together. Now they could live together happily and she could live this life happily. It seemed everything worked out perfectly fine. At least for now.

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros was buisy trying to figure out where Hermes might be hidding out, each leading to a dead end even when he tried spells "how can he be untracable? ... i mean the former Gods must of had some way of knowing where the others would be" he said as he was stairing at the map, as though the solution was going to pop up at any moment  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane smiled as he made one more clay figure which had two keyblades, one of them floating behind the warrior he held in his hands and he smiled, placing it at his left side of the stone Arm Rest. Words made of thorns were created infront of him and he smiled, making sure everyone was reading them,"If those two don't find these warriors and make them Olympians before this week ends, I'll send out a far surperior Keyblade Master."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"dont worry ... they'll find someone" he said as he watched as he saw Ven and Terra arive at Wonderland "looks like they've already made contact with someone"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane sighed as he looked at the realms, unable to think of what the future might hold and he placed his right hand on his Raidu, petting it softly as he nodded to their responces. He then grabbed the clay figure, moving it to the Wonderland Realm and he smiled, looking at Ambros as the vines began to change to different words,"Little help dosen't hurt..."
The Clay Figure than began to shine with the light, growing large to the size of an Adult and he held his Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades, his face covered with his hood. His necklace shined from the light and he went down on one knee, a smile appearing from his face,"Where do you want me sent, friend?"
The man then uncovered himself, showing his identity and he smiled, his oblivion keyblade floating now behind him. He smiled as he sat down, not so respectful about it and he chuckled, his necklace having a crown on it,"Heh heh hope you guys know me, I'm Sora, Keyblade Master of Light!"
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
"Even if your heart is filled with darkness...."

~Sora~

Sora smiled as he was sent a message telepathicly by Arigane and he smiled, repeating the message so that the other gods could hear,"You want me to find Ven and Terra...Ok, I'll do it."
He then turned around, a Olympian ring over his left ring finger and he disappeared within the large beam of light, a chuckle appearing within the throne's halls.

"....Deep inside the darkness, Is light"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros quickly ran to Arigane as Sora dissapeared "that was foolish" he said as he created a goblet that had a bit of the potion he made and gave it to Arigane "your strength is dwindling as it is"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane caughed heavily as he tried to drink the postion and he pointed down at the realms, which he made a large orb made of water, kinda looks like a mirror. It then showed Sora already at his objective and so was another man unformilliar to him. He wanted to know who that man was so he looked at him, giving him a look that wanted to know who the strange man was.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games