Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros looked a little off "we'll try the best we can, you have my word" he said to the both of them "those rings will give you all your abbilities back and even have access to new ships to go to diffrent parts of the worlds" he said as Fawkes cried in a soft voice "i hope i dont need to remind you two that the importance of this mission will determen the fate of not only Mount Olympus but the entire Worlds as well ... no pressure"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

The Lord of the Gods sighed as he closed his eyes, the light going away and he placed his hands on their shoulders, his hands warm against them as the flaming words appeared around them yet again,"You two are now the hands of fate...remember the pray...Praying will give us power to help you but we need them, more than you think."
He then walked up to his throne, his body already tired since he created two mericals and he sat down on the stone chair, looking at his warriors as the flames of olympus go back into the torches. He then feel asleep, trying to gain back his power.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
as he saw Arigane fall asleep he walked down to the two Keyblade warriors "i know this is so much to ask of you both" he said as he walked to the edge of the map in the center of the room "but we tried to pick the best people we could think of ... and ... please hurry" he said as he looked over to Arigane then back to Ven and Terra "when you find someone who may be worthy enough take then to a realm where a God dwells, the instruments in the Gummi Ships were giving you should detect where they are ... and help them if you wish, but they need to be the ones to strike them down ... you'll only need to find four, one of them has toi be a woman and that's the goddess of the hunt, but we need a messanger of the gods, god of the sun, and god of the seas" he said as he nodded to each of them "your ship is down in the Town, its big and gold ... you shouldnt be able to miss it" he said as he exclaimed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm
(Ven stared at Ambros as he tried to comprehend everything he was saying, he sort of zones out for a moment. Looking at his new ring he rubs it, he then looks at Terra's ring, then back up to Terra. Ven stood there lost in an essence, lost in so many thoughts, he felt like running away and hiding until it was all over. He couldn't, he had to do it, for Aqua. The three of them will always be together, Ven looks at his wayfinder) "Terra, it's time..."  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Soaruh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
(Terra looks at Ventus)"R-right.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 am
(Ven walked down to the ship, when Terra gets there Ven hits Terra's arm) "lighten up Terra, it's only another mission XD Ven laughs, haha"  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 am
(you two know there is a town in the Olympus forum right?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
as Ambros saw them two leave and the large doors closed behind them, he turned over tothe section of the map that showed London "there was even a Demon there ... aparently a freelancer ... witnesses including the Doctor" he said as he griped his staff lookng at the statues and shook his head "i'm worried about him ... he still hasnt noticed whats rising into power in London righ under his nose ... and what realy bugs me is that we cant tell him" he said as he turned to Arigane and sighed "i know i shouldnt have brought Terra here ... i dont know why i did it ... maybe i just wanted him to trust us better"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane awoken when he heard Ambros' words and he straitened himself out, woundering what the creature was. He looked at Londan on the ground bellow them, feeling strange which gave chills on his spine and he got up, pointing at his adviser with words appearing from the Olympian stone walls,"We must gain more Olymipains before this war happens...Send those Warriors to Wonderland, they'll find their first objective there..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros nodded as he tryed to locate the two "they havent left yet ... i'll send a Patronus" he said as he slamed his staff and a silver gasious merlin formed and shot out the doors to find the two of them before they left the hall

when it found them it got out infront of them and opened its mouth and Ambros's voice spoke out of it "go to Wonderland first, there should be some hero's there" the Merlin said as it closed its mouth and evaperated

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus pushed open the doors of Arigane's throne room. As she walked in, now a new person. Healed from her human sins. She held the bow that Arigane gave her before over her shoulder and a bundle of bows on the other. As she walked in, a golden glow from her newly Goddess persona brightened the area around her. As she looked up at Arigane, her eyes sparked softly and her smile brighter than before. "It's done. And I'm here to take my throne as the Goddess of Hunt." Her voice the same as before but having a chime to it. Emphasizing her Godliness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane smiled as he nodded at Klaus, his power increasing with each new Olympian that'd arrived and he looked at her with a glow on his face, pointing his hand at the Throne of the Huntress which was made of nature. The seat itself was made of bark of the smoothest trees and the cusions were made of red roses.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus looked at the Throne he made and smiled before she walked over to it and took her seat. She sighed softly and relaxed in her throne. Looking up at Arigane, she smiled again, "Has any of the other Gods or Goddesses arrived?" She remembered he couldn't speak, so she waited for the fire to form. "Oh, and I hear Vasilisa and Bankotsu are happily reunited."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"there are just three that arent here" Ambros said as he walked to his chair with his staff "Sea, Sun, and Messanger" he said as he sat down and layed his staff next to it "were almost there"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane smiled as he heard how many gods are left and he looked at Raidu, the lightning spikes appearing from it's back. He then just sat back in his stone throne, lissioning to the conversation at hand.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games