Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Music of Final Fantasy. What's your favourite? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is yer favourite soundtrack?
Final Fantasy I - II
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy III - IV
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Final Fantasy V - VI
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Final Fantasy VII - VIII
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Final Fantasy IX - X
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Final Fantasy X-2
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Final Fantasy XI
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy XII - XIII
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Spinoffs/Other games
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 47

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:33 pm
Okay, so. I was listening to Final Fantasy XIII's music, because I LOVE Final Fantasy music. SilvaGunner on YouTube has a lot of the soundtracks just to let ye know. o.o So, I was wondering, what soundtrack of the series is your favourite?

Tell meee:

- What your favourite series' soundtrack is..

- What your favourite song is..

- What song you absolutely didn't like..

- What soundtrack was the worst in your opinion..

- And why!

Please, do NOT start any arguements over which is the best.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:54 pm
I love the FF7 soundtrack because it is so memorable.

Favorite song is one winged angel because it's sephiroth's theme... does it need another reason?

Least favorite soundtrack FF13 because alot of it is just the same song with a different tune.

Least favorite song.... don't know...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm
Favorite series might be six or seven cause six was my first game and seven fit the tone for the area all too well. (already considering Cid's theme, My theme > biggrin )

Favorite song is Battle on the Big Bridge (or other names for it.) Gilgamesh is funny in 12 but it's number 5 i enjoy the most.

Least favorite was One Wing Angel and the final battle in 13. 13 sounded...eh. One Wing Angel was good but it didn't feel like an epic showdown song unlike The Extreme or the final battle in four. It was a good FINAL Showdown though biggrin

Least favorite soundtrack was 13. This soundtrack was not horrible but it felt like a new game. I only liked one song and it was Blinded By Light (battle theme) cause it had a final fantasy feel to it. but not so much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm
Setting aside the chocobo themes, My favorites would be from FF8. Namely, Breezy and The Man with The Machinegun.

I don't really have a song that I didn't like, but I wasn't really into FF9's OST entirely; though my favorite chocobo theme is there. They did well when they made it sound midi-like and all old school and all, but meh. I don't know how to explain it.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:03 pm
Forgot to say what my favs and dislikes were. o.o

Favourite soundtrack.. It's a tie between 8 and 13. I liked the change in 13, and 8 was just awesome. No words to correctly descibe the feeling of joy and happiness 8's soundtrack brought to me.

Favourite song.. Hrm. That's a real tough one, as I liked Breezy, Blue Fields (Piano Version), Sucession of Witches, and The Extreme a lot from 8, and Daddy's Got The Blues, Eidolons on Parade and a few others from 13 a lot. So..I dunno. It would probably be this version of Battle 2 from 4.

Song I hated.. Ugh, I hated One Winged Angel. Way overplayed, I never liked Sephiroth since he kill'd Aerith/Aeris, and there were just so many different versions of it.

Soundtrack I hated.. 5. Sorry, folks. I like..Seriously had issues with 5, and I has no clue why. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 am
well its hard most of them are good but there pretty much the same music with either a faster beat or slower longated beat so no matter how u sum it. if your a fan of final fantasy u love all the music. so i can't deside. Although one it came over to the playstation it was more crisp.  

LiuXian

XionGrey

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 am
5. XIII
4. XII
3. X
2. VII
1. IX

one winged angel from VII or Kuja's theme from IX

Most of X-2...it got repetitive very fast

X-2
- And why!
I like the soundtracks that convey a great amount of emotion, whatever it may be. XIII has a lot of songs that make me feel like there is no hope... OH WAIT THERE IS! XII's music carries the feel of the game very well. I can feel the confusion and excitement of tidus through X's. VII has a healthy mix of emotions and IX is heavy of sadness and intrigue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 am
out of all of them id have to go with VII or VIII

fav track would either be Those Who Fighter Further, Neo EXDEATH or The Price Of Freedom from FVII CC

least liked soundtrack has to be XIII, it just didnt feel like a FF sountrack, but that was because of Nobuo Uematsu not being in it at all sad  

Ruyhei-san

1,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 am
favourite series' soundtrack: Final Fantasy III's

favourite song: I love the Black Mages's verision of Dancing Mad.

What soundtrack (worst): Probably a tie between XII and XIII. I wasn't really impressed with X's. I mean don't get me wrong there is a handful of great songs on it, but like the previous games not every song was great and it seems at this point they really started getting lazy with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am
fave series is 3-4 but mostly 3
fave song is dancing mad at the end of ff3
least fave song is probably terra from final fantacy 3  

BUTTOFBUTTFACE

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Arikaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 am
Fave series soundtrack- Numbah 6!

Fave song- Dancing Mad!!

Least Fave Soundtrack- XII, definitely was not impressed.

Least Fave Song- One-Winged Angel, not because it is bad, because I honestly like it, but because it is SO freakin' overplayed. Come on peeps, switch it up now and then! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 pm
Ok FF7 will always be number one to me but if it wasnt there...

FF6 - Dancing mad was pretty badass. No lie.

FFX - The ending song when tidus had to leave [ i forgot whats it called ^^''] That song was very relaxing yet depressing but i loved it.

FF13 - Kimi ga iru kara is my FAVORITE song from there. and Eternal Love <3 - Japanese Version.

But then, FF9 - Kujas final fight was good too.  

Omniislash

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

khforever12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 am
Favorite series soundtrack I would have to say 10

- Favorite Song I would have to say Otherworld and the ff9 battle music plus the price of freedom super duper good

- Least favorite song I would have to say one winged angel. I used to like it but then I kept on hearing people play it then I got tired of it.

- Least favorite soundtrack none I like all the music  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:38 pm
Favorite Series Soundtrack: FFX

-Favorite Song: Gee that's a toughie... it's tied between Battle in the Forgotten City from FFVIIAC and The Black Mage version of Force your Way

-Least Favorite Song: hmm... well the original One Winged Angel from FFVII wasn't that good

-Least Favorite Soundtrack: Well so far I don't have anything against what I've listened too...  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm
Todeskandidaten
Okay, so. I was listening to Final Fantasy XIII's music, because I LOVE Final Fantasy music. SilvaGunner on YouTube has a lot of the soundtracks just to let ye know. o.o So, I was wondering, what soundtrack of the series is your favourite?

Tell meee:

- And why!

Please, do NOT start any arguements over which is the best.

The epic and the beautiful soundtrack is Final Fantasy IX. The composer really did put heart on it!

Least favorite? Please, all my favorite ost in Final Fantasy IX never made me frown.

Why? Mines a secret.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces