Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Music of Final Fantasy. What's your favourite? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is yer favourite soundtrack?
  Final Fantasy I - II
  Final Fantasy III - IV
  Final Fantasy V - VI
  Final Fantasy VII - VIII
  Final Fantasy IX - X
  Final Fantasy X-2
  Final Fantasy XI
  Final Fantasy XII - XIII
  Spinoffs/Other games
View Results

fireheart47

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm
7 and 9
a fav song from each
One Winged Angel
1. its Sephiroths Theme 2. i luv its beat
The new game/load game menu in FF9(in short opening song
I LUV THAT SO MUCH I LUV HUMMING IT WHILE I load my game  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm
xUnforgettable Memories
Ok FF7 will always be number one to me but if it wasnt there...

FF6 - Dancing mad was pretty badass. No lie.

FFX - The ending song when tidus had to leave [ i forgot whats it called ^^''] That song was very relaxing yet depressing but i loved it.

FF13 - Kimi ga iru kara is my FAVORITE song from there. and Eternal Love <3 - Japanese Version.

But then, FF9 - Kujas final fight was good too.

oh u mean to Zanarkand biggrin thats a good one  

Rindia

Rindia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 am
What your favourite series' soundtrack is.. Final Fantasy IX biggrin

- What your favourite song is.. Gurgu Volcano (because its so damn awsome ;D)

- What song you absolutely didn't like.. well... i gotta say all of Final fantasy XIII songs cuze it didnt have nobuo.

- What soundtrack was the worst in your opinion.. um FFXIII

- And why! because it didnt have NOBUE  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 pm
My favorite sound track without a shadow of a doubt is FFIX. So many great songs.

Favorite Song: Your Not Alone FFIX

Least Favorite: Real Emotion FFX-2

Worst Soundtrack: Saying worst is a harsh thing since I think they are all pretty good. I would say my "Least Favorite" would be FFXIII. For the reason many people gave before, no Nobue Umatsu. It's still a good sound track, but part of what makes Final Fantasy Final Fantasy is the music, and this was a B when pretty much everything else were A's

Cookie Icer

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 am
My most favorite FF soundtrack would have to be FFX. My favorite song is To Zanarkand or Otherworld. My least favorite... Well I don't think I have one. 3nodding As for worst soundtrack, I'm not sure. I haven't really listened to many of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am
My favorite song is Kiss me goodbye from FFXII
it is a beautiful song and fits the scene well

I also like price of freedom
Genesis's theme
Redemption and Longing from Final Fantasy Vii Dirge of Cerberus  

Rose Of The Burned Valley

Breyer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 am
My favorite was 7 but I liked the music from several other games also.

Costa del Sol is my favorite song right now because I want to go somewhere sunny and warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 am
I didn't know about it before, but after going to Distant Worlds last November, I really fell in love with "Fisherman's Horizon" from FF8;

Other than that, You gotta love One Winged Angel; (we're playing that in my instrumental music class as a band!!!!!!!!!!)
And... the original Chocobo Theme & Victory Fanfare!!!!

All the soundtracks are pretty good and a lot are simmilar so I wouldn't say which is best, and worst... How about... THEY ARE ALL THE BEST!!

I was actually not anticipating FF13's soundtrack since it was completely not Nobuo, but after playing it, I figured that the soundtrack was quite good!  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 pm
I'm not sure about the rest but I love the Chaos theme from the last boss battle in Dissidia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm
I realized I was kinda stupid in the way that I forgot, yet again, to answer my own question... Again. So, here are my extremely late responses!

- What your favourite series' soundtrack is..
Definitely XIII or VIII, although VI has started to climb to the top of my list. The rest were wonderful, although those three are my all time favourites.

- What your favourite song is..
I have way too many to choose from. I really like The Loser. Fragments of Memories, and The Extreme from VIII, Mog's Theme and Aria Di Mezzo Carattere as well as The Mystic Forest from VI, and The Promise, Lightning's Theme, Saber's Edge, Dust to Dust, and Kimi Ga Iru Kara from XIII to name a few.

A few other notable ones are Counteroffensive and Fragment of Memories from Dirge and Silence Before the Storm from X.

- What song you absolutely didn't like..
One Winged Angel. I loathe how that is the only song most of the Final Fantasy fanbase love to pieces, because there are better and more magnificent songs out there than that. Maybe it's my indifference to VII in general, but I find that there are better songs out there. Such as the 5 different remixes of Blue Fields, which was another great song. Just sayin'.

- What soundtrack was the worst in your opinion..
III. And XI. The rest were brilliantly put together.

- And why!
I didn't enjoy the musical style of either III and XI, although the rest of the series' soundtracks thrilled me. They made me sad, filled my heart with joy, or made the place in the game I was in at the time of first listening to them feel real, as if I were there, fighting alongside the main cast. That's just my two cents.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Evan_Werr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am
I wish one option was IV-VI, because those are my favs, but I've been listening more to V and VI's soundtracks lately. I think IV has the best battle music and boss themes, but my favourite song is a culmination of either all of the opera songs from VI, or Dancing Mad from VI. They just kill me! I don't think there are any songs I dislike really, some I'd skip over, but none I would go out of my way not to listen to. And I think that 12's soundtrack was the worst mostly because nothing really stood out. The songs weren't terrible, but the soundtrack definitely suffered. Oh, and Tactics had an amazing soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 am
Fave series: Final Fantasy X
Song: To Zanarkand (The piano makes me sooo happy)
Least Fave- (Dont kill me here) FFVIII
I dont have a least fave song though  

veryfluffypillows

Dangerous Lover

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ceberus13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:56 pm
I can't choose so here are my favorites smile

FFVII- Aerith's Theme (CC Ver.), Black Water, Tifa's Theme( Piano Ver.), One Winged Angel (AC Ver.), The Price of Freedom, Why

FFX- Zanarkand, A Fleeting Dream, Suteki Da Ne, Yuna's Theme

FFX-2 - Epilogue Reunion, Yuna's Ballad, 1000 Words (Orchestra)

FFXIII- My Hands  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 am
What your favorite series' soundtrack is: I love FFIV! Though, VIII and X come in pretty close. IX makes an honorable mention.

What your favorite song is: That's hard, I like Theme of Love (IV), Kiss Me Goodbye (XII), Eyes on Me (VIII), To Zanarkand (X), Melodies of Life (IX), Blinded by Light (XIII), Maria and Draco (VI) and the list goes on and on and on...

What song you absolutely didn't like: I'm not such a big fan of Snow's theme (XIII).

What soundtrack was the worst in your opinion: I don't think I hated any OST really. The one from Ring of Fates, is the one I least like though.  

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 am
Favorite OST is FFIX
Favorite Song is Unforgettable Face
Worst OST (And FF game ever) is Dirge of Cerberus  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]