Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
RP EVENT SIGNUP (end: June 3) ad contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:08 am
So Kacen could still bring his Rattata, right? Event hough he would need a rental to carry him?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 am
DarkHeartedSorrows
So Kacen could still bring his Rattata, right? Event hough he would need a rental to carry him?

Yes :3

@Livewire: The pokemons have to be from this shop. You cannot use minipogeys, those are just like fun extra things (similar to the Firbunnythcro + poketoys from the Christmas event)
And yes you can just create a trainer/character :3  

Pogeys

Rian-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:47 am
Rian-chan
Soo... would an Arcanine count as a reliable mode of transportation? If not, Raina has her ponyta but... Branimir with his ExtremeSpeed move would prove much quicker I think XD

Cause Fayah skipped me emo  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Alright, thanks. ^_^

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

FireFoxNinetails
Captain

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 pm
Rian-chan
Rian-chan
Soo... would an Arcanine count as a reliable mode of transportation? If not, Raina has her ponyta but... Branimir with his ExtremeSpeed move would prove much quicker I think XD

Cause Fayah skipped me emo

Sorry I lost my glasses so I am half blind at the moment gonk
Yes Arcanine is a fine mode of transport  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:07 pm
So. Can Opal use Ursalyn [the Ursaring] as transportation? :B  

An Original Username

Omnipresent Zealot

FireFoxNinetails
Captain

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm
An Original Username
So. Can Opal use Ursalyn [the Ursaring] as transportation? :B

Sure xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:49 pm
Can Milo use her Dragonair as a viable mode of transport?  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

FireFoxNinetails
Captain

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:58 pm
Unfortunately not since I don't think dragonair would enjoy its body squished by someone on top of it and there's no long stream of water leading to motterossa. Supposedly dragonair can fly but I'll go with the video game and say that it cannot >w<;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm
Milo: Grow some wings Draco! Do i NAO!

Draco: stare

I guess they'll be using the Pokemon Express! >w<
Thanks Fayah! ^^  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm
I know there was some point in the anime where Clair flew on her Dragonair's back. And at thirteen feet long they're definitely big enough to carry a person.

The Pokedex entry in FireRed says "Even though it has no wings, it has been seen flying occasionally," and as far as I know there's nothing in any of the games saying it can't fly...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Hmm, would an Ivysaur be a viable mode of transportation? > 3>  

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Pogeys

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Yeah, I saw some dragonair randomly flying in the background in a pokemon movie before (one of the really early ones where pikachu and togepi get lost in a forest or something). But I kinda don't want dragonair to fly in the sky without any explanation. Dragonair can't learn fly in the game nor psychic so it has no real way of flying in the sky (There's some other pokemon in the anime that randomly fly like Jirachi but that's because it has psychic) so unless someone can come up with a good theory of how Dragonair flies, I will say it is grounded for now xD;;

@Neko: Lol, it is too slow. However, if you can make some kind of cart with your ivysaur + jolteon (+ any other pogey you have), maybe? xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm
THEY USE THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND RAINBOWS. 8I

FFF Too bad Square isn't owned by my sibling charas OR THAT WOULD BE PERFECT. xD;;
So Jypsum takes a rental, but who should her sisters send to keep her out of trouble? Hmm... > 3>

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:53 pm
There are other Pokemon who can fly but can't learn Fly, for instance several Bug Pokemon. And vice versa - there are Pokemon who can learn Fly who can't fly, e.g. Dodrio.

Both the game and the anime say Dragonair can fly, so I don't see why we should say it can't. And I don't think we should exactly nitpick "how" something can fly when it can also breathe ice.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff