Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Random ROLE PLAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
MuuDii
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie laid her head on Spirits chest, smiling. "Okay." She slightly smiles, and closes her eyes. (( Mkay. ))
spirit sat down with cookie and leaned with her to watch the sunset. he knew it was still noon, but too much was going through his mind. sonic was angry, he knew for a fact. he knew sonic loved cookie, as did he. eventually he just gave up and relaxed. if sonic were to come, he would deal with it then. right now was just not a good time to stress
Cookie smiled, and kisses Spirit again. Then fell asleep. She curled up beside Spirit, sleeping peacefully.

Sally bursts in the room "cookie!" Sally runs and wakes cookie "the town...its on fire!!"
Cookie quickly wakes up, "The town?! IT'S ON FIRE?! C'mon Sal!" Cookie grabs Sally, and teleports to the burning town. "GAH!" Cookie covers her eyes, from the burning of the fire. "How can we stop the fire?!" Cookie asks Sal.
nero walks out, he sees the plume of smoke, and his eyes widen. he calls the fire department but no answer, the line was burned. he runs back into his house and starts packing several hoses and wrenches. "lucky i had a friend in the fire department... i hope Jason at work is ok" he starts driving down the street and sees cookie when he gets in town, he rolls down the window and is hit with a familar smell, gas. a gas leak somewhere. "hey, you two! you shouldent be here!"
Cookie looks at Nero, "Sorry!" Cookie pokes Sally, then accidentally teleports in the sky. "OH MY GOD! WHERE FALLING!!" Cookie closes her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 am
spirit hears cookies scream as he wakes up and rushes off, and catches cookie and sally at the last moment. he looks around noticeing the fire around him "great... how am i gonna fix this one this time sonic?" just because sonic was angry gives him no right to do this spirit thought to himself  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 pm
Cross Vattic
spirit hears cookies scream as he wakes up and rushes off, and catches cookie and sally at the last moment. he looks around noticeing the fire around him "great... how am i gonna fix this one this time sonic?" just because sonic was angry gives him no right to do this spirit thought to himself
Cookie was screaming too much she knocked herself out. She groaned in her sleep, she's trying to at least hold onto Spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am
spirit looked at nero, who obviously had equipment. he recognized the smell of the fire too. "ill be back to help" nero nodded and started hooking up. spirit ran cookie back to her house and set her on the couch. before he left, he kissed her on the forhead. he then rushed out to help subside the fire  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Cookie smiled when he had kissed her on the forehead, and kept groaning in her sleep. "Destroy Daisuke. Then Spirit, and after all of that destroy the world." The voice in her head said, but she opened her eyes slowly. And looked at her young brother. "Sis?" Daisuke looked at Cookie.
( What about we role-play this? Cross=Inuyasha Cookie=Kagome Sonic=Koga I am the girl with the Black hair, Cross can be the boy with the white hair, and Sonic could be the boy who looks like a wolf who is being mean to the white haired boy X3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:14 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image

Cookie smiled when he had kissed her on the forehead, and kept groaning in her sleep. "Destroy Daisuke. Then Spirit, and after all of that destroy the world." The voice in her head said, but she opened her eyes slowly. And looked at her young brother. "Sis?" Daisuke looked at Cookie.
( What about we role-play this? Cross=Inuyasha Cookie=Kagome Sonic=Koga I am the girl with the Black hair, Cross can be the boy with the white hair, and Sonic could be the boy who looks like a wolf who is being mean to the white haired boy X3 )
(sure, id be willing to rp as inuyasha... at least its not like im miroku, lol... wanna just start off with a new startup, or keep going and change the names?)  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:19 pm
( Eh...Why not lets start up a new Role-Play xp But Sonic ain't here today ._. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 pm
(mkay, we wont jump too far so he can come in at a random time)  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll SomeLuckyGirl ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm
OMG cookie and spirit r....can't say eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm
brookiecookies rule
OMG cookie and spirit r....can't say eek
JUST SAY IT xd  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm
can we start the inuyasha rp? i like the idea that i can be grumpy and im submisive to kagome *eyebrow wiggle*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm
Cross Vattic
can we start the inuyasha rp? i like the idea that i can be grumpy and im submisive to kagome *eyebrow wiggle*
Alright. Oh and Sonic is on. *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* xp  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 pm
i think we should start a new random roleplay... ill use lulu XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Lawl alright.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 pm
what about that warrior cats ive heard so much about on the front page?  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff