Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Random ROLE PLAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image Cookie stands up waiting for Spirit to arrive, but when he does she says "...Do you both want to kiss me?..." She says it in seriousness in her voice and a bit softness in her eyes.
"well..." he looks at cookie "only if you want to kiss me?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Cookie inhaled then breathed it out, she went close to Spirit. "Your the one who I had loved Spirit...And S-Sonic...But I knew you better..." She shed a tear then kissed Spirit on the lips gently, she closed her eyes tightly.

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
Cookie inhaled then breathed it out, she went close to Spirit. "Your the one who I had loved Spirit...And S-Sonic...But I knew you better..." She shed a tear then kissed Spirit on the lips gently, she closed her eyes tightly.
spirit looks taken back at first, then he accepts what happenes and starts kissing back  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Cookie untightens her eyes and smiles, "I knew I could trust you, Spirit." She smiled, and hugs him.

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
Cookie untightens her eyes and smiles, "I knew I could trust you, Spirit." She smiled, and hugs him.
seeing sonic was giving a stare, he whispered to cookie ''lightspeed jump..." in an instant, spirit grabs cookie and runs off so fast, not even sonic's chaos controll could catch him  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
seeing sonic was giving a stare, he whispered to cookie ''lightspeed jump..." in an instant, spirit grabs cookie and runs off so fast, not even sonic's chaos controll could catch him
Cookie smiles, she holds tightly onto Spirit. She wonders 'I hope Sonic doesn't get too mad...' She shrugs, and thinks about all the times she was with Spirit.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
Cookie smiles, she holds tightly onto Spirit. She wonders 'I hope Sonic doesn't get too mad...' She shrugs, and thinks about all the times she was with Spirit.
spirit stopped after a minute of running, the blur around them started to shape. they had gone overseas and landed on an island during the sunset  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:09 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
spirit stopped after a minute of running, the blur around them started to shape. they had gone overseas and landed on an island during the sunset
Cookie is holding Spirit's arm as gently as she can, and she leans against him. "Sonic is mad at me I guess..." She sighs trying not to cry.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:53 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
User Image
Cookie is holding Spirit's arm as gently as she can, and she leans against him. "Sonic is mad at me I guess..." She sighs trying not to cry.
spirit sees that cookie was about to cry, so he hugged her tightly and stroked her hair "its alright... let him be mad" ((plot twist? just like scourge is sonics bad side, what if spirit in this particular roleplay, was his better side?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Cookie laid her head on Spirits chest, smiling. "Okay." She slightly smiles, and closes her eyes. (( Mkay. ))  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:04 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie laid her head on Spirits chest, smiling. "Okay." She slightly smiles, and closes her eyes. (( Mkay. ))
spirit sat down with cookie and leaned with her to watch the sunset. he knew it was still noon, but too much was going through his mind. sonic was angry, he knew for a fact. he knew sonic loved cookie, as did he. eventually he just gave up and relaxed. if sonic were to come, he would deal with it then. right now was just not a good time to stress  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
spirit sat down with cookie and leaned with her to watch the sunset. he knew it was still noon, but too much was going through his mind. sonic was angry, he knew for a fact. he knew sonic loved cookie, as did he. eventually he just gave up and relaxed. if sonic were to come, he would deal with it then. right now was just not a good time to stress
Cookie smiled, and kisses Spirit again. Then fell asleep. She curled up beside Spirit, sleeping peacefully.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

MuuDii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie smiled, and kisses Spirit again. Then fell asleep. She curled up beside Spirit, sleeping peacefully.

Sally bursts in the room "cookie!" Sally runs and wakes cookie "the town...its on fire!!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm
MuuDii
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx

Sally bursts in the room "cookie!" Sally runs and wakes cookie "the town...its on fire!!"
Cookie quickly wakes up, "The town?! IT'S ON FIRE?! C'mon Sal!" Cookie grabs Sally, and teleports to the burning town. "GAH!" Cookie covers her eyes, from the burning of the fire. "How can we stop the fire?!" Cookie asks Sal.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:07 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
MuuDii
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx

Cookie quickly wakes up, "The town?! IT'S ON FIRE?! C'mon Sal!" Cookie grabs Sally, and teleports to the burning town. "GAH!" Cookie covers her eyes, from the burning of the fire. "How can we stop the fire?!" Cookie asks Sal.
nero walks out, he sees the plume of smoke, and his eyes widen. he calls the fire department but no answer, the line was burned. he runs back into his house and starts packing several hoses and wrenches. "lucky i had a friend in the fire department... i hope Jason at work is ok" he starts driving down the street and sees cookie when he gets in town, he rolls down the window and is hit with a familar smell, gas. a gas leak somewhere. "hey, you two! you shouldent be here!"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff