Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Random ROLE PLAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm
MuuDii
Cross Vattic
he looks over at cookie "ill help you, seeing as your arm is still out of order right now"

i look over to Cookie and help her to a new bandage "here. it doesn't have blood on it." sally says wrapping the Bandage around your arm.
spirit sits on a nearby couch and yawns "well, i dont know much about wounds, but that one seems relatively clean, that nero guy must have done something good to it"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:21 pm
Cross Vattic
MuuDii
Cross Vattic
he looks over at cookie "ill help you, seeing as your arm is still out of order right now"

i look over to Cookie and help her to a new bandage "here. it doesn't have blood on it." sally says wrapping the Bandage around your arm.
spirit sits on a nearby couch and yawns "well, i dont know much about wounds, but that one seems relatively clean, that nero guy must have done something good to it"
Cookie smiles, "Be happy I ain't dead, and Sonic would've never had came to rescue me." Cookie told him while she was still in the kitchen. ( How about we all go to a chatzy? It's just like a chat like msn kind of way razz )  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
MuuDii
Cross Vattic

Cookie smiles, "Be happy I ain't dead, and Sonic would've never had came to rescue me." Cookie told him while she was still in the kitchen. ( How about we all go to a chatzy? It's just like a chat like msn kind of way razz )
(gotta sleep... night all)  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:23 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
MuuDii
Cross Vattic

(gotta sleep... night all)
Night.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm
spirit wakes up on the couch, not aware he had fallen asleep untill he had woken up. he didnt see sal or cookie anywhere. he decided to pick out a sandwich, as he knew cookie always had a snack set for guests. he stands up slowly, fixing his quills and walks into the kitchen  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm
Cross Vattic
spirit wakes up on the couch, not aware he had fallen asleep untill he had woken up. he didnt see sal or cookie anywhere. he decided to pick out a sandwich, as he knew cookie always had a snack set for guests. he stands up slowly, fixing his quills and walks into the kitchen
Cookie was outside playing with Daisuke, "Daisuke, your good at this!" She laughed, and she threw a ball at Daisuke; they had been playing catch ball.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Cookie was outside playing with Daisuke, "Daisuke, your good at this!" She laughed, and she threw a ball at Daisuke; they had been playing catch ball.
spirit happily munches on his sandwich and walks to the window, he sees cookie playing with her brother, so he sits on the couch and waits for her to come in. takes another bite of the turky sandwich  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
spirit happily munches on his sandwich and walks to the window, he sees cookie playing with her brother, so he sits on the couch and waits for her to come in. takes another bite of the turky sandwich
Daisuke falls on the ground while trying to jump up for the ball, "Daisuke! Are you okay?" Cookie helps up her brother and walks in, "Hey Spirit, good to see your up. Daisuke had a little scratch."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Daisuke falls on the ground while trying to jump up for the ball, "Daisuke! Are you okay?" Cookie helps up her brother and walks in, "Hey Spirit, good to see your up. Daisuke had a little scratch."
"aww... you ok kid?" he sees daisuke give a nod, spirit gives him a scratch on the head "always recovering quickly, get it cleaned up ok?" spirit finished his sandwich, he knew daisuke liked a select few people, so he found himself lucky to be on that list  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
"aww... you ok kid?" he sees daisuke give a nod, spirit gives him a scratch on the head "always recovering quickly, get it cleaned up ok?" spirit finished his sandwich, he knew daisuke liked a select few people, so he found himself lucky to be on that list
Daisuke smiled at Spirit then looked at Cookie while she was giving him a band-aid. "Now I see why you like him sis." Daisuke told Cookie, then Cookie looked up quickly at Daisuke giving him a blushing face then she putted on the band-aid.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm
spirit blushed a slightly noticable pink and smiled "hehe, so... cookie, hows life been anyways?" he remembers cookies arm and notices the bandages needed to be changed  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm
Cross Vattic
spirit blushed a slightly noticable pink and smiled "hehe, so... cookie, hows life been anyways?" he remembers cookies arm and notices the bandages needed to be changed
Cookie looked at Spirit, "My life is going fine, I am starting a job. It's still in progress if I can work there." Cookie smiled, then sits beside Spirit; Daisuke sits beside Cookie.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Cookie looked at Spirit, "My life is going fine, I am starting a job. It's still in progress if I can work there." Cookie smiled, then sits beside Spirit; Daisuke sits beside Cookie.
happiness in his voice "thats great! where are you gonna work?" he starts to remember his own job working at a nearby motor repair shop. hes trying to learn, and still gets paid to test new bikes like the one outside  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
happiness in his voice "thats great! where are you gonna work?" he starts to remember his own job working at a nearby motor repair shop. hes trying to learn, and still gets paid to test new bikes like the one outside
Cookie blushes and smiles, "I am working at Artist's corner. It's where I can show my feelings on paints, projects, and sketches." Cookie giggled.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Cookie blushes and smiles, "I am working at Artist's corner. It's where I can show my feelings on paints, projects, and sketches." Cookie giggled.
"been working on your art i take it" spirit smiles and looks between cookie and daisuke "well, if you ever have financial issues, call me ok? ive got a rainy day fund stored in my bank... man, the house hasn't been the same sence dark moved out..."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff