Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Random ROLE PLAY Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm
Cookie sits down, and sighs. "What have I done.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:24 pm
nero walks down the street and sees cookie he stops to look for a moment "are you ok? your arm is cut and you look really down..."  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:15 pm
Cross Vattic
nero walks down the street and sees cookie he stops to look for a moment "are you ok? your arm is cut and you look really down..."
Cookie looks at Nero, "I am fine...But thanks for noticing..." Cookie looks away and looks at a puddle beneath her feet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Cookie looks at Nero, "I am fine...But thanks for noticing..." Cookie looks away and looks at a puddle beneath her feet.
nero pulls off his backpack and pulls out some equipment "no home, job, or family i take it? this is gonna sting a little..." he pours some disenfectent into the wound and quickly covers it with a bandage  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:36 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
nero pulls off his backpack and pulls out some equipment "no home, job, or family i take it? this is gonna sting a little..." he pours some disenfectent into the wound and quickly covers it with a bandage
Cookie looked up at Nero again, "You didn't really need to help me..." Cookie said in a emo kind of way voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:49 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Cookie looked up at Nero again, "You didn't really need to help me..." Cookie said in a emo kind of way voice.

"well, i didnt need to help you yes... but something said i had to help you... besides, ive seen you at every shop in town. you used to be happy..." after cookies arm numbs up he starts the stiching "but really, what happened?"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:54 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

"well, i didnt need to help you yes... but something said i had to help you... besides, ive seen you at every shop in town. you used to be happy..." after cookies arm numbs up he starts the stiching "but really, what happened?"
Cookie started to cry, "well you see, my life hasn't been going right till..." Cookie inhaled then hugged Nero hiding her face, "till Sonic had to kiss me..I didn't really like him, but something just had to happen..." Cookie sheded some tears for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:01 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
"so someone finnaly killed sonic the hedgehog?" he finishes up her stitching and puts a bandage over it. he hands a number on a card to cookie "dont trust the doctors here... they use dirty equipment..." he starts putting his stuff away and stands up "ill see you around, oh, im nero by the way"
Cookie started to cry, "well you see, my life hasn't been going right till..." Cookie inhaled then hugged Nero hiding her face, "till Sonic had to kiss me..I didn't really like him, but something just had to happen..." Cookie sheded some tears for awhile.

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm
Cookie looked at Nero, then back at the puddle making a ripple effect. She sighs, "Looks like I need to go home as well." Cookie got up and started to run home.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie looked at Nero, then back at the puddle making a ripple effect. She sighs, "Looks like I need to go home as well." Cookie got up and started to run home.
spirit rideing on his new motorcycle sees cookie running, he speeds up and stops next to cookie "hey cookie long time no- whoa! what happened?" he parks his bike and jumps off "cookie, what happened to you?"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
spirit rideing on his new motorcycle sees cookie running, he speeds up and stops next to cookie "hey cookie long time no- whoa! what happened?" he parks his bike and jumps off "cookie, what happened to you?"
Cookie stops and holds her arm, "It's nothing..." She looks down, and continues running.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:19 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie stops and holds her arm, "It's nothing..." She looks down, and continues running.
he runs next to her "hey, you need a ride? i dont think you can run 5 straight miles"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
he runs next to her "hey, you need a ride? i dont think you can run 5 straight miles"
Cookie looks at Spirit, "I guess..." Cookie stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
He hands cookie his helmet "its safer if you wear it... but really i want to know what happened" a sence of concern is in his voice. he walks with cookie back to his bike  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
He hands cookie his helmet "its safer if you wear it... but really i want to know what happened" a sence of concern is in his voice. he walks with cookie back to his bike
Cookie looked at Spirit while walking back to his bike, "You see...I was just fighting someone, I at least tried to be heroic, but then Sonic came and saved me..." She sighs.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff