Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:52 pm
"Yea, I think that's about it," Elias replied, gathering a few last things and re-opened the door to the secret passageway. Once back upstairs he set the food on the table and handed Alex the bandages. "I'll...let Mark help you with those?"

Elisa looked slightly put out that they were back already and silently grabbed a few bread rolls. She handed one to Alex , threw a cushion at Elias, and sat down again.

"Should we call Aura and Karin back for food?" Elias asked once everyone had a blanket and the other supplied were on or under the table within easy access of anyone.

"They'll come back when they're hungry. And you shouldn't follow her around." Elisa chastised, tossing another cushion at his head--this one which flew over his head and lightly hit Mark's shoulder. "Sorry!"

~Tris  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 am
Karin detested Mr. Ryan's room. It made her feel trapped, but whoever left the note was asking for help and she couldn't walk away from that. "Should we go?" She asked Aura, glancing back at Elias to make sure he hadn't noticed anything out of place.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm
"Right," Aura replied, heading to the only other room on that floor. She tried the door to find it locked and then looked back at Karin. "You know that cage you found in the study? Did you happen to pick up a key in there? Maybe..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm
Mark laughed a little and then went over to Alex to help her with the andages.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm
"The key? Oh, yes, I thought it was strange that there was a master key in the cage." Karin said, slipping the silver key out of her pocket. She inserted it into the lock and heard a soft clicking sound before pushing the door open.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 am
"Great," Aura said, pushing the door open and looking around the room. She noticed the bed on the chains, like Elisa had described and then proceeded to the curtains, which she drew apart before looking around for a light switch.

Instead she caught sight of a figure by the bed, tied and gagged. "Who--" Aura started to ask, instantly kneeling to help.

((Muhaha.))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Name: Cassidy Syntres (her mother's maiden name)
Relation to host: The host's neice
Special skills (investigative/fighting): Investigative: none. Fighting: skilled in martial arts, good swimmer(?)
Appearance (image or description): Not mine
Anything else? A relatively unknown member of the Gilfax family/ aka Ryan's illegitimate daughter.

((I copied from WITCH! >.< Except for the last name >.< Posting the actual post next))
~Lyra  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Elisa stuck her tongue at Elias and resumed eating. A few minutes later, when she saw Elias staring out the door, she threw another pillow at him. "You're such a stalker!"

"I was thinking of my studies abroad! How does that make me a stalker?"

"Well, you look like you're thinking about where certain individuals have run off to. Sit." she commanded and Elias sighed before relenting.

Where did they go now? I can only hope they're safe. And I'd like to get away. See what in Ryan's room I'm keeping them from finding. He looked as though he were about to ask to leave but caught Elisa's glare and decided against it. Maybe when they're all asleep or something.
---------------------------------------

Once the gag was loosened and the rope untangled, the orange-haired figure kneeling by the side of Ryan's "floating bed" said with a heavy accent, "Thank you. The master key should be able to unlock the shackles."

She looked up at Karin and asked, "Is the plan uncouvered? Has the Ryan been defeated?"

((>.< It's supposed to be a british accent, But I didn't know how to type that. >.< Hopefully she's ok?))
~Lyra  

Lyrica Pie

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 pm
Karin bent to unlock the girl's shackles, "No, the plan hasn't been entirely uncovered and Ryan hasn't been defeated." She gave the girl a good look for the first time, "How do you know so much? And why do you resemble Mr. Gilfax?" Did Ryan plant her here? Or was she put here against her will? Karin pushed away her suspicions as best as she could and helped the girl up. "We can introduce ourselves properly after we get back to our group. Elias is probably starting to get suspicious of where we've gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Mark saw the girl enter with the others and stiffened. She was familliar to him.

Alex saw him stiffen, but played it off as casual.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lyrica Pie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm
Cassidy followed to two that had found her through the hall to the other room, answering Karin's first question. "I know nothing," she said harshly. "I know that the b*****d has concocted a scheme to find some sort of trivial heirloom or something of the nature. Something dumb, like he is, that is all I am sure of. I know nothing more on this ridiculous topic."

She stared at the people in the room, not knowing any of them. "Who are all of vou?" she asked, staring particularly at Elias, who was scrutinising her as well.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she returned.

Elisa answered first, offering the new girl a spot on the couch which was promptly refused. "I"m Ellasyn Gilfax. This is my brother, Elijah. We go by Elisa and Elias though. Waldo Gilfax is our grandfather."

"I suppose then I am your cousin. I am the b*****d daughter of your uncle Ryan, the shame of our family. My name is Cassidy. My mother's surname is Syntres."

"Hullo then, long lost cuz!" Elisa said delightedly, hugging her. Over her back she signed subtly to Karin and Aura Where did you find her?

Cassidy stiffened at the hug and did not return any sign of sentiment. She waited until Elisa had moved away and then took a deliberate step away from the girl, towards the wall. "Who are all of you? Friends of the Waldo Gilfax? Enemies of the moron?"
--------------------------------------

So. I have a cousin now. Huh. Who is this person? Where was she all this time? And what does she know about the kidnapping? Elisa wondered, feigning innocent happiness and busying around as if organising the room.
--------------------------------------

"Nice to meet you...cousin," Elias muttered quietly as he was introduced. So. What is she? And why does Mark seem to know her?

((So sorry about my lack of posting! >.<))
~Tris  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Karin signaled back the answer to Elias' silent question, "Hello, Cassidy. We're...friends of Mr. Gilfax, we're just trying to get out of the mansion." She greeted the girl, She seems very feisty, with a fiery temper. Karin noted to herself.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm
"Hello. I'm Mark." Mark said to the girl. She semed way to familiar to him.
Alex grabbed Mark's hand. She didn't like the way Mark was acting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm
Cassidy greeted Mark with a quick smile and turned back to Karin. "Then I should consider you friends of mine as well?

"What is preventing you from leaving the mansion?"

She moved around the room and stood very near the switch that opened the passageway, scrutinising it but not touching anything.

Elisa acknowledged Karin's answer with a signalled "I see." Interesting. No more clues though?

"What trivial heirloom?" Elias asked, standing. There was something about this new figure that was suspicious, if not dangerous. He picked up a silk pillow and made as if he were simply observing the unique design nonchalantly, but he was actually watching Cassidy, Mark, and Alex for reactions. She seems to know instinctively where the secret passageway is...how?

"Must I repeat myself, cousin? I know nothing more! Now. If it is your goal to escape this mansion--though I do not see why you cannot just parachute off the roof or something--then how can I help you?"
~Tris  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:28 pm
Mark nodded and looked at her funny. "You obviously haven't been awake long have you?" He asked.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff