Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 am
Once the lights were on, It was easy to see the room completely and find the others. "Hey everyone." She said quickly still looking around the room for the body that Lee had tripped over.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:11 pm
The maid was explaining what happened in panicked gasps when a bullet struck her in the leg, she collapsed. Karin saw the gunman approaching with slow strides, obviously confident that he would finish her off just as easily as the maid. Karin gritted her teeth and slipped a poisoned dagger out from her belt under the cover of darkness in the dim room. He was close enough for a point blank shot now, Karin's knee shot up, hitting him in the stomach and causing the gun to drop. Karin kicked the gun safely out of reach, the man turned to run off, he had hardly gone three feet before Karin's dagger hit him right below the skull. The maid was still unconcious even after Karin retrieved her dagger, cleaned the bullet wound and got the blood to stop flowing. The bullet hadn't gone in deep at all, Karin narrowed her eyes at the strange coloration. It was poisoned.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Aura froze when she heard a gunshot come from some other part of the house. "Stay here, don't move," she instructed Lee, though a part of her had the feeling he wouldn't listen to her.

Then she drew a pair of daggers and hurry along the familiar corridors. Sounded like...maple. Which part of the house is made of maple? Keeping to the long shadows of evening, Aura made her way carefully to where she saw a masked person lying dead on the floor.

With trepidation, Aura glanced to the other side and noted a familiar figure. A few seconds later, she remembered the name and stepped carefully out of the shadows, a scared smiled on her face. "Karin? You killed him?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 pm
Alyssa crouched in her hiding spot until she assumed the commotion was over. As she stood up a knife swiped at her. "Looks like I've got company!" Alyssa shouted sarcastically. She pulled out a knife of her own and moments later her visiter was lying on the floor, dead. "Wow, he was not trained at all..." Alyssa said. She then ran up the stairs and into one of the many halls. Standing in the hall was Aura and Karin, Alyssa ran to them, cringing at the pain in her arm. "Could one of you help clean this up?" She asked, gesturing to her arm.  

separated by a scream

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Aura widened her eyes at the sudden approach and readied to throw or slash the dagger, but calmed when she recognized Alyssa.

"Good to see you're ok," she smiled, finding materials from the bag she had taken from the first-aid kit. Quickly, she cleansed the wound and and wound a bandage around it.

"Did you see the attacker's face? Apparently their mask sticks to their faces or something..."

((To prevent identity (aka to make it more complicated), shall we say they have black shoe polish or tattoos smeared over their faces as well? Or something like that? Just to prevent identity >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm
Alex was still in the basement trying to get over the rotting smell to look at the body.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm
Having ignored Aura's advice, Lee wandered down the hall, seeing the corpse that Karin had killed, then the one at Alyssa's feet. His face turned sheet white. "They're dead?" he gasped. "You.... you killed them?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:07 pm
I knew it, Aura thought, hearing Lee's voice. "Yes, they're dead."

I couldn't kill....ahh...so creepy.

She was perfectly composed though, until she saw a pool of blood seeping out of the dead corpse's clothes. She swallowed and backed away a few steps. "I-I am going to uh-l-look fe-for clues...." Aura stuttered, trying to disguise her need to get away.

In a few steps, Aura was out the room and walking down the hallway in slow painful steps. I got over the looking at my own blood...but this...gah...  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm
((Summary please?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm
((Ummm....Alex is in the basement trying to look at the body that was killed. Aura was with Karin who killed another person, Alyssa also killed someone and is with them. Lee went to where they are. Ummm....I think your still in the basement JP.))

Alex couldn't handle the smell and she ran out to the top of the stairs.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm
((Actually, Aura wandered off now, because she couldn't handle the sight of blood other than her own razz ))

I feel so...weak! Aura thought, wandering down the hall. Maybe...maybe if I find a clue or something, i can make it up to them... She had wandered to the foot of the main staircase by now and heard nothing around her.

Directly in front of her was the front door that someone had shut earlier. To her right was the hall that led to the main ballroom. From that hall she knew, one could also reach the largest kitchen of the house.

But what Aura was really looking at was the grand staircase. She glanced at the clock on the wall and back at the stairs. Only two hours ago I started up these stairs, ready to have the most exciting summer of my life. Only two hours ago, everyone was safe and happy. Only two hours ago, ill will to the Gilfaxes would have never crossed anyone's mind. Only two hours ago...

She stopped and placed her right foot on the first stair resolutely and shook her head. It won't do to reminisce.

And so she proceeded, carefully ascending the stairs to second floor, a hand on a dagger and her senses alert.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm
((Lolx I was close.))
Alex looked at everyone around the other bodies. "Where'd Aura go?" She asked. Didn't I say I was going to help her look for clues?! Jeez no one listens.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm
((haha yes you were biggrin biggrin ))

I should wait for someone...ah... Aura turned around and sat halfway up the stairs, listening for people coming.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Alex sighed and went off looking for Aura. She found her on the stairs. "Hey. Ready?" She asked.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:19 pm
"Yes," Aura said, standing up. "I'm sorry I didn't wait." She was about to elaborate, but decided against it.

Upstairs, she pointed at the first room. "Elias's room," she breathed quietly and inspected the lock to find signs of tampering. "I guess we start here?" she mused and guessed the passkey.

The lock clicked and the room opened. "Huh. I didn't think it would be that," she laughed and stepped in.

The room was calm, like it's inhabitant, and Aura felt like an intruder, marching in for clues.

"Search the room, I guess," she said, looking around for anything that might seem unusual.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff