Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Sonic & Anime Character Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 pm
OoCassadeeoO
My sonic Character
Name:Alicia JOnnes

Species:3 tailed cat

Crush:Ace or Spirit

Boyfriend:No one yet

Family/Friends:None

Bio:She was a normal cat until her parent got hold of her.she was made into having 3 tails.As she was growing she was cursed by always killing her friends.It repels when her friends ask who she is.

Anime
Name:Alilliiana Karin Shonee

Species razz art vamp

crush:Nero

Boyfriend:No one

Bio:She was bitten by a vampire and didn't procsess the whole way.So she was trained with other people.She loved her vamp family but was hunted down so had to leave.

its good, but spirit is already with cookie, so if she does have a crush on spirit, expect an angelic competition!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm
Cross Vattic
OoCassadeeoO
My sonic Character
Name:Alicia JOnnes

Species:3 tailed cat

Crush:Ace or Spirit

Boyfriend:No one yet

Bio:She was a normal cat until her parent got hold of her.she was made into having 3 tails.As she was growing she was cursed by always killing her friends.It repels when her friends ask who she is.

Anime
Name:Alilliiana Karin Shonee

Species razz art vamp

crush:Nero

Boyfriend:No one

Bio:She was bitten by a vampire and didn't procsess the whole way.So she was trained with other people.She loved her vamp family but was hunted down so had to leave.

its good, but spirit is already with cookie, so if she does have a crush on spirit, expect an angelic competition!

{ok then competition but don't expect it to be angelic lol isn't this novel worthy?}  

OoCassadeeoO

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:01 am
Name: Victoria Reploid.
Species: Reploid/Human/Fox
Crush: Ace, as a friend. Cause they are Reploid's roaming the world!
Boyfriend: Nope
Family: None, was created.
Bio: Once a living fox, but killed. She wanted to live more, her soul kept roaming the land of the living. She found a kind robot maker, she asked him if she could be back alive. But he only had to make her a Reploid, Human, Fox, a big creation. She couldn't help but to say yes, she wanted to live longer. So he had created her new Reploid Body, she called the Professor her Father. But now after 1000 year's later, he had died of a heart-attack. She was the only one left, she had to leave and live some where's else. Now she has made lots of new friends, she even found another Reploid. Ace, and made a friend named Natsumi. Now she wants to be happy with the body she still has.
Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am
decided to update with some of my charcters, both are famale

Name: Natsumi

Species: Hedgehog

aperance: Black fur, black hair with white bangs, angel and demon wing, black glowing halo with white outline, eyecolor dark blue. wardrobe changes all the time

Crush: no one

Boyfriend: no one

Family/Friends: Spirit is father, cookie is mother, shes from a time in the future

Bio: after being born by cyclones hand, shes had to face some endevors of her own. shes like the videl of sonic characters (videl is from DBZ if you dont know). shes a rightious person who looks down on evil. shes been trainning with daisuke, spirit, and cookie sence she could remember, and turned eggman into a good enough guy to let her have some fun in this time.

Name: Lulu (lunaria is full name)

Species: angel/familar

Apperance: [human] slight short brown hair tied in the back and hair left in the front sides. eyes green [familar] Short brown hair, small angel wings and yellow halo. eyes brown. sometimes she will look like navi for fun [angel] http://felfire.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/angel.png?w=455&h=339

Crush: no one

Family/Friends: Only family is Nero, who has raised her for years

Bio: She was an angel who was abandoned at a young age on an island where nero had found her and treated her back to health. she soon decided to repay him by promising to be his familar. she had accidently showed a vampire who nero was, and the day he left the vampire bit nero, and now she thinks its her fault that nero is a vampire neko  

Cross Vattic
Captain

Azure Apex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am
Bit of an advertisement. I'll draw your fan characters for a price. I've been told I do good work, so PM me, and I'll send you some of what I can do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Name: Anna
Species: Human
Apperance: Brown eyes and hair, 5'3", average body
Crush: No one yet
Family/Friends: Her family died when she was 6; she has too many frends to name
Bio: she grew up alone until taken in by an eldrly man and his wife but they died of old age when she turned 12.
User Image  

anna_mejia

3,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am
sooo... i decided to make my REAL cross vattic character for rp usage...

~~!!!$$$WARNING!!$$$!!!~~
this is extreamly long because it is my very first, really good, im depth character... if you want to know why he does what he does, read every last bit of it!!

Name: Cross Vattic (codename, project darkness)

Species: Genetic experimentation (aperance; neko or human depending on prefrence)

aperance: he had long dark purple hair that is tied back, with a large cyan blue bang that sweeps to the left. his hair is tied with a gift from zero, aka spyke... aka king of hell... yeah, my guy was built as the angel of death. anyways! eyes, left green, right blue, both deep in color. hes 6 foot, and has a cresent moon on his forehead, black in color. a gem is embeded on his middle collar bone, it is blood red. he has two sets of wings he can use, one pair is black raven, and the other is redish bat wings. when he gets extreamly angry or protective, his eyes turn yellow, and his whole body becomes a shadow

Crush: no one in this roleplay

Girlfriend: no one in this roleplay

Family/Friends: friends are composed of a list of characters i created, and family died

Bio sad oh boy....) alright, cross was actualy a test tube child. while scientists were splicing genes and transfuzing traits, they called this child their "prized experiment". this was supposed to be the first of many children that were to be born without the laborious work of the family. however, sometime after the fox DNA, sayain cells, and Transfigure "experiment" were added, cross's soon to be mother stole this "experiment", claiming, "it would have no destiny when born from this lab than be born from a real home"...
when cross was finnaly nurtured into childhood, it seemed that he had the same traits as his mother. after he was old enough to speak and walk, his father changed... he worked countless hours creating trainning corses for cross. he knew cross's potential had yet to be unleashed. one day, he had pushed to far... almost causing his own death, he killed sevral police officers that wanted his father dead... one of which was his best friend in the squad... he's hated his father sence, blames him for multipule misdirections in his life...
cross had a friend at school, somone he could help when they felt sad, but after an incident at home, cross lost his friend, and i pleaded to the gods that he never looses another friend again, and that he would help whoever was his friend untill death. his plea was answered, and the gods took "untill they die" seriously. cross was cursed to never die and make anyone he meets happy. he can still feel phisical and emotional pain, but his soul was taken as a "tribute"
he was kicked out of school shortly after the deal with the gods. the school said "hes to smart! he can answer any question up into a highschool graduate mind!". his mom was proud, but his father looked down on him. after he explained himself, he went to go to sleep as someone came to the door... this was the assasin that kiilled cross's parents. after beating and torturing his mother, she pulled cross out to see his father get his skull bashed in... his last words to cross were, "whatever you hold, hold dearly... never let go, no matter-"... he heeded his words and showed no emotion to his fathers death... inside, cross was bleeding with remorse...
when i came to his mothers turn, she said with a smile, "dont worry, im always with you... you will always be better than who you are..." the assain then raised her above cross and before slashing he head off, his mother said, "dont cry, dont ever cry... be sure of that..."... the blood landed on cross, and the assasin cast a spell, pulling the blood to the collerbone, there it crystalized and made the gem on his chest. before leaving the assasin stated that the mark on his chest would be known through her clan. and that they would either capture him and corrupt him, or kill him.
after that incident, he ran through life dooing part time jobs and studdying at the library... thats where he met lunar, lunar taught him magic (who woulda guessed?). when he turned 17, the clan of assains came after him... captured him, and attempted to corrupt him. he already learned how to counter mind spells, but played along anyways to see what would unfold... later on in life, he killed the assasin that had murdered his family, and when he did the blood from the gem on his collerbone absorbed the blood. this actually gave him many more powers he didnt have.
after that, he spent every day of the rest of the universe cycle studdying, making hypothisis, and learing new spells through experimentation.... a while into his studdies, lunar said that she needed to return to her own time, and needed to lay low for a while.

and after that, the universe ended, regrew, and begun anew. after some more cycles, he focused on making people of the world happy, however never took power over more than a few people. when he landed in this time, he could feel diffrences.

the many years he lived made him strong minded, emotionaly strong, and a small amount phiscaly... his adventures are continueing and is still beeing told, but his destany is now.

that destiny, is helping others find their path. hes delt with evils that are commenly known as gods, goddess, and the king of hell. before this universe began, he was dubbed a god of fate... and an angel of death and destruction  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff