Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Sonic & Anime Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:04 am
Mine is:

Name: Cookie "Ayumi" Kasumi

Species: 2 Tailed Cat

Crush: (I am being honest) Spirit The Hedgehog ((Cross Vattic))

Boyfriend:
Single *shrugs*

Family:
Young brother, Daisuke

Bio: Young and happy, but her parents had abandoned her. Now she is all alone in the world with only Daisuke, and sadly her Aunty has died from a horrible car crash. Now Cookie only has Spirit, Sally, Sonic, Daisuke, by her side.

Name:

Species:

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Family/Friends:

Bio:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:59 am
my sonic character

Name: Spirit the headgehog

Species: Cyan blue, multi-convertable spiked, hedgehog. (my apperance is the blue hedgehog at http://ineedacookie.deviantart.com)

Crush: Cookie "Ayumi" Kasumi

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Cookie Kasumi

Family/Friends: dark the fox is the closest thing he has to a family member, and cookie is the only person to talk to spirit. other people ignore him

Bio: at a young age, he found himself run away from home. a year after doing so, he found dark on the street. they hung out and decided to call each other brother/sister. 2 years after they meet, they decide to get jobs, and get an apartment. when they started a new school, dark went to japan to build some advanced technology, and spirit was left alone. one day at school, cookie gave spirit an invitation to a party, and when he arrived, party was over. the rest of the story is found in the role-play we played in  

Cross Vattic
Captain

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 am
something i wish to say is that, please post at top whether it is a anime character or a sonic character  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Cross Vattic
something i wish to say is that, please post at top whether it is a anime character or a sonic character
Erh...I forget, darn it DX  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm
My Sonic Chara is:

Name: Cookie "Ayumi" Kasumi

Species: Brown Tabby Cat ( Her other Tail was cut off O.O )

Crush: She loves Spirit, ( Might get married when older biggrin )

Boyfriend:
She loves Spirit more then Sonic, Sonic doesn't actually remember anything about Cookie.

Family:
Young brother, Daisuke

Likes: Making Cookies, Playing Ball with Daisuke, making art, Talking with Spirit and Sonic, making lots of new friends.

Dislikes: Spirit or Sonic getting in trouble, turning into Cookie Of Death, getting burnt or scratched, being pushed around by lots of people, messing up on things.

Where she lives: Near Soleanna on top of a little hill, her house color is Blue with a red and black roof top.

Bio: Young and happy, but her parents had abandoned her. Now she is all alone in the world with only Daisuke, and sadly her Aunty has died from a horrible car crash. Now Cookie only has Spirit, Sally, Sonic, Daisuke, by her side.

My Anime Character:

Name: Kiyora "Ayumi" Kasumi ((Same as Cookie's))

Species: Neko (( Cat ears and tail))

Crush: She loves Nero, she started to love Nero when they were at his Dojo.

Boyfriend:
Nope...

Family/Friends: She only has her mom, a 16 year old adopted brother, and a going to be sexual abusive father.

Bio: She's just a regular girl with a regular life, till she had found out her mother was dating another person. Kiyora only want's her real dad, but he is always out drunk and her mother had divorced him because of his drinking habits.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 pm
Anime character

Name: Nero Vattic

Species: half fox, half human.

apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime boy red hair/RoyCyntus/Anime Guys/Zero.jpg?o=11

Crush: Ayumi, he finnaly confessed love!

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none

Family/Friends: Family dead, friend is Ayumi-chan, and Alilliiana

Bio: Was abandoned at the age of 10, and fell deadly ill at 11. he seemed down untill the docters found he had medicare. after he had started living at the orphanige, he found himself needing to protect himself. a week before his 14th birthday, he left, and was found by a master of self defence. its been almost a year, and he learned as fast as he could. now he lives on the streets and is attending school. hes seen kiyora at a local store he works at. he sees something in her walk, but waits.  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:35 pm
Cross Vattic
Anime character

Crush: no one

Family/Friends: none yet

Bio: Was abandoned at the age of 10, and fell deadly ill at 11. he seemed down untill the docters found he had medicare. after he had started living at the orphanige, he found himself needing to protect himself. a week before his 14th birthday, he left, and was found by a master of self defence. its been almost a year, and he learned as fast as he could. now he lives on the streets and is attending school. hes seen kiyora at a local store he works at. he sees something in her walk, but waits.
Wow, that is so awesome bio :3 hey Cross...Do you think you can join virtual hollywood?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:40 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Anime character

Wow, that is so awesome bio :3 hey Cross...Do you think you can join virtual hollywood?

a virtual hollywood? nah, but i may write stories... im gonna make a discution topic for talking about this  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:41 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
Anime character

a virtual hollywood? nah, but i may write stories... im gonna make a discution topic for talking about this
Ok Ok  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm
OK I join! biggrin
Name: Princess Sally Acorn
Species: Squirrel/chipmunk
Crush: BIG BOB67
Boyfriend: BIG BOB67 (in real life)
Family: Mom, Dad, Brother
Bio: Sally is a 16 year old girl who lives in mobius, her parents have been captured by Dr.Robotnick/Eggman (father sent to a frozen time warp). Sally is a freedom fighter with sonic, tails, Cookie and others! :3
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MuuDii
Vice Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:17 pm
MuuDii
OK I join! biggrin
Name: Princess Sally Acorn
Species: Squirrel/chipmunk
Crush: BIG BOB67
Boyfriend: BIG BOB67 (in real life)
Family: Mom, Dad, Brother
Bio: Sally is a 16 year old girl who lives in mobius, her parents have been captured by Dr.Robotnick/Eggman (father sent to a frozen time warp). Sally is a freedom fighter with sonic, tails, Cookie and others! :3
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ACCEPTED! And you'll need another pic of Sal...Cause I can't see her XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am
My Sonic Character:

Name: Ace the reploid

Species: Reploid (Robot insides)/Hedgehog/Wolf

Crush: None

Girlfriend: none

Family: Deceased

Bio: Ace was a young hedgehog whom lived in Blaze's universe. When he was nine he had a near death experience that still causes trauma. When he turned 13 his parents had constant fights. He couldn't take it so he ran away. He stayed hidden for a month or 2 and a gang jumped and about killed him. His parents found him slowly dying. They rushed him to a medical center. He died there. A group of scientists were conducting an experiment that turns those who died into war machines called reploids. The project was a success. However when Ace figured out what had happened he went berzerk. His colors inverted. His yellow fur came blue, eyes purple, and the suh. He killed his family and the scientists. This error was caused by a small bug. This bug caused him to think for himself and control himself. But on certain occaisions he flips out and turn into "Bugged Ace". This form is a horrid HORRID transformation. It deals great damage to him as well. After that he set out on a journey to kill every reploid ever created. That includes himself.  

Ace the Liberator

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 pm
My sonic Character
Name:Alicia JOnnes

Species:3 tailed cat

Crush:Ace or Spirit

Boyfriend:No one yet

Family/Friends:None

Bio:She was a normal cat until her parent got hold of her.she was made into having 3 tails.As she was growing she was cursed by always killing her friends.It repels when her friends ask who she is.

Anime
Name:Alilliiana Karin Shonee

Species razz art vamp

crush:Nero

Boyfriend:No one

Family/Friends:None

Bio:She was bitten by a vampire and didn't procsess the whole way.So she was trained with other people.She loved her vamp family but was hunted down so had to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 pm
Anime Character! (Bleach charcter!)

Name: Mizuki Shuichi
Type: Vizard (from Bleach)
Crush: Toushirou Hitsugaya (Best anime character EVER!)
Boyfriend: No one
Family: Unknown
Special abilities: Able to freeze anything and anyone (if she wants to.)
Likes: Coffee, long conversations, singing, creating her own music, poetry, tearjerking movies, smiles, and a lot more.
Dislikes: Liars, rude people, raisins, and people who try to take over the world aka Dr. Eggman and Sosuke Aizen off of Bleach.
Appearance of Mizuki: User Image
Zanpakuto Name: Hyouketsu Koori Wa
Bankai: Konpaku Hyouketsu Koori Wa
Zanpakuto Spirit: User Image
Inner World: User Image
Hollow Mask: User Image

She hasn't obtained her zanpakuto's name. She needs to train for it.

Bio: She's not your normal teenage girl, but she looks like one. The truth is that she is dead, but she still walks as a spirit. She doesn't know anything about her cause of death and doesn't know anything about her life. She lives in a place called the Soul Society and she goes to a school called "Shinigami Academy." (Shinigami is japanese for Soul Reaper.) Over three years of being in this school, she has gained a high amount of Rietsu (spiritual evergy) and she has learned to control it as well.
Later, She was at school, and right in front of the entrance was lines of other students cheering. She ran over to see what was going on, and there he was walking down the lane. Captain Hitsugaya of the tenth division. She smiled and as he walked by her, he caught her eye. She was amazed, but that's not it.
On the same day, Mizuki couldn't get that moment out of her head. "Hello class, I will be your subsitute for the week, because your teacher went on vacation." The voice sounded familiar to her and she looked. It was Hitsugaya again. She was astonished that for a week she is going to be learning from her idol. This is the week to prove herself worthy enough to become part of the tenth division.
Well the week he was training the class, he recognized her effort and strength. He started paying more attention to her, then realized she had a power like his, ice. He walked over to her and this is what he said "I see you have an ice power as well, in fact you are the only one in this class who does, would you like to further your knowledge of your power training with me one on one?" He looked at her waiting for her reply, and sure enough she replied with a smile "Defnitely!" And from that, Toushirou Hitsugaya, Mzuki's idol, became her mentour!

(Someone who knows what I'm talking about please play as Toushirou Hitsugaya with me.)  

ToushirouLover_8701

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces