Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Sonic Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:03 pm
Victoria looks at Natsumi, "Alright. I guess I'll be ontop the building watching over Ace." She clicks on one of the buttons and goes into rocket boots mode and goes outside and onto the building watching Ace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:10 pm
nastumi smiles and slips in, just like she said, like a snake. after a few moments, the hostages come running out and natsumi is holding the leader by the neck. a smile is on her face, but on the other is a look of fear "trash is taken out, and now i must leave" she tosses the goon at the police and flies off, waving at victoria  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Victoria laughs, and waves back at Natsumi and kept watching over Ace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 am
Meanwhile....... behind bushes Cheyenne the Hedgehog is spying behind the bushes  

Cheyenne the Hedgehog

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm
natsumi is still cirlceing high, looking for other goons that may decide to show up. every boss has a bigger boss  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Victoria shuts herself down, or also known as sleeping. She lies down ontop of the building.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 pm
natsumi looked at victora, she fell asleep. she looked for ace and saw him in sleep mode too. she flew down and picked up ace, then flew back up and layed him on the building with victoria  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm
Victoria could only see One's in her head ( Lol XD 111010001110001 ) and sort of Zero's but still she could see everything.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm
natsumi landed and rested for a while before writeing a note and flying away. the note read: "dear victoria and ace, i like it here in New york! i think i'll stay for a while... if you decide you need me, just send a flare up and i'll come right to ya! sincerly, Natsumi"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Victoria's program started to run again, she opened her eyes and seen a note that was beside her. "Hm..." Victoria picked it up and read it. "Natsumi..." Victoria sighs, and puts the note in her mechanical body.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am
natsumi was walking around looking at some new clothes in a store, when she walked out, she had on a hoodie, black in color, a pair of blue jeans, and a baseball cap on. she liked the new look and walked down the streets looking for some fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 am
Victoria looked at Ace and sighs, she sits on the edge of the building and looked around at the people.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 am
natsumi decided to go to the park, it was very cozy and she liked it. she even thought of staying in the trees at night. she had no money, so she couldet get to a hotel (yeah, shes been stealing clothes, i blame spirits demon side)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 am
( Cookie: Bad Natsumi! *scolds* ) Victoria looked around and looks at Ace again, "How long has he been in sleep mode?" Victoria told herself and sighs.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 am
(natsumi: but mom! you know i dont have money!) natsumi decided to walk around and memorize some new places, new york was really big and she wanted to know where everything was. natsumi was a real thrill seaker and was watching everywhere  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff