Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Sonic Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 pm
"we do a pull and push move... dont worry" she melded into her own shadow and started linking them from small shadows from debreis and other objects "when we get close enough, i have the right, you get the left, agreed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm
"Alright." Victoria went from object shadows to other object shadows.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm
"ready... jump!" natsumi jumped out, a foot in one goons face, and he hand wraped around the second. his head was soon in a wall "must be seeing stars by now"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Natsumi took another trespasser and held onto him like some sort of tight rope. "Wow. Never knew I can do this in Shadow Form." Victoria laughs.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm
natsumi laughed "ive been practiceing for a while now, watch this" she melds back and grabs one goon, he vanashes into the darkness, and another gets wrapped around, and controlled by natsumi "ok, dirtbags, lets get this overwith"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 pm
"Okay. This'll get bloody." Victoria still had the trespasser in her grasp and starts to squeeze the guts out of him, then he shreds into tiny little pieces. "Wow..." Victoria laughs.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm
"thats nothing, you wanna see bad? my dad gave me this one... kinda involentary" she jumps off and runes start to appear on his chest, 3 all together "and now, cries of aggony"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am
"Oh....Wow..." Victoria just stares at Natsumi.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:48 pm
natsumi looks back at the flailing body as it slowly dissentigrates "it only works on men and women of pure evil, so this man has done much wrong"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 pm
Victoria plays with some buttons and turns into a were-reploid fox. "Holy...Wrong button." She presses more buttons then turns normal. "Alright."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 pm
natsumi looks inside the building "great, hostages... unlink metalic bones, we will need to move like snakes to ensure no one gets hurt"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 pm
"Unlink Metallic bones? Are you talking about me, not being a Reploid for just a few seconds? Or minutes." Victoria looks at Natsumi.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Ace the Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 am
Ace turned himself back on. He saw that he was finally in New York. "Dammit!" He shouted. "They finally finished that project! I need to collect data on the double!" He bolted and started to look for a base to find the info he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 pm
Victoria could feel Ace, Hm. Victoria went running outside the building too see Ace looking around. She knew she had to help Natsumi, but she also wanted to be with her Reploid Partner Ace.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm
"i can feel him too.... maybe this is a job for one person" a few popping noises are heard as natsumi pulled on her arms and leggs "i can handle this by myself, ive gotten into and out of worse"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff