Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feet's business meeting

Back to Guilds

For fans of feet & all kinds of discussion about feet. From footwear to things you do with feet in general. 

Tags: feet, foot fetish, toes, foot, socks 

Reply Feet Mania
Fetishists are supposed to be primarily male, but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auxesis

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm
A lot of females are 'enablers' of foot fetishism. I say that in a neutral way, I only mean that they do some things that make it pretty easy for guys to like feet. First of all, women make their feet look extremely appetizing by carefully painting their toe nails in provocative colors. Some females (according to the 'data' of one user on this forum) say it is because they think their feet are ugly, and that making them look pretty makes them less ugly. Really? I have a hard time believing that in this busy world, women actually take the time to make their feet look nice just to feel better about how their feet look. Anyway, if anything, the color contrast between skin and polish only draws attention to one's feet. If your feet are ugly, why not just cover them up with shoes? The only thing that I can think is that having pretty feet is some sort of meme. Perhaps, a famous and influential person in antiquity is responsible for starting the idea of painted toenails.

And what about open-toed shoes? Many 'mainstream' females, who typically describe feet as ugly or gross, seem to be the biggest fans of them. Once again, the female collective (for as much as I can generalize that population, which is not much) downplays this, saying that open toed shoes are comfortable. Once again..... this sort of shocks me. These shoes are proven to actually be bad for your feet. And some girls even admitted that they wear them because they are cute. Cute? So a partial covering of a body part that most of them consider 'ugly' is cute? From the looks of it, either foot fetishists are lucky that memetic transmission benefited them, or that women understand that feet are a part of their 'seductive arsenal'. Or maybe pretty feet = healthy feet, and healthy feet are adaptive.

*I know the 'data' is extremely flawed, I don't need a PM about it. It is just to demonstrate that I am not satisfied with the justifications that women have behind making their feet hot.

**I'm not really trying to generalize the female collective, I'm only generalizing the answers from the Yahoo links. I know women have a wide variety of opinions on feet, from being disgusted by them, to worshiping them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:54 pm
Not sure what you're actually arguing here. The clarity simply isn't there - are you making a statement or presenting a topic whee
Well, my only addition to this is that the conditions for a fetish to develop in this case are based on the very points you've illustrated here. Though of course their is little to no study on this 'data' many often theorize that we can blame the parents for playing around with our feet or theirs, later in age the position of the crawling child in comparison with the adult and other such issues. The differentiation of color in the sole and nails also being a dominating theory which would explain that much. I suppose one also has to look at all the variables involved and what part the fetishist is fixed upon, perhaps that too has to do with the influence.  

Xavonir

Feet Mania

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff