Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rp Partners? (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Ichigochan1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm
Zadok the 28th
Dark Ichigochan1
Zadok the 28th
Dark Ichigochan1
Zadok the 28th
Dark Ichigochan1
Cool, thank you! ><

of course! Do you have any idea's for the roleplay?
I don't know?

ok, well you are a brand new Tamer I believe. What if I had Melchizedek come and do a documentary. on new tamers? (If you intent to have been in the digital world, that is fine as well) I think at the same time I am going to have some dark tamers kinda assault us or something... Do you know if your character is good or evil? and do you have any specific digimon you would like me to play out in NPC form so you can have them as part of your backstory?
Sure that is fine, and plus I'm good, and I have renamon, and what is NPC
NPC=Non-Player Character. They are direct contrast to your RPC or Role Playing character. Your Roleplaying character's are Camilla, and Renamon. Mine are Melchizedek and his various digimon. If I wanted to control a character outside of Melchizedek and his digimon they are a NPC. NPC's can be anything from the local hotdog vendor down the street, or the infamous leader of an evil organization bent on taking over the world. Sorry if I over explained it.
Ok, I get it, and you didn't get to far on the explain to much aha!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm
Dark Ichigochan1
Zadok the 28th
Dark Ichigochan1
Zadok the 28th
Dark Ichigochan1
I don't know?

ok, well you are a brand new Tamer I believe. What if I had Melchizedek come and do a documentary. on new tamers? (If you intent to have been in the digital world, that is fine as well) I think at the same time I am going to have some dark tamers kinda assault us or something... Do you know if your character is good or evil? and do you have any specific digimon you would like me to play out in NPC form so you can have them as part of your backstory?
Sure that is fine, and plus I'm good, and I have renamon, and what is NPC
NPC=Non-Player Character. They are direct contrast to your RPC or Role Playing character. Your Roleplaying character's are Camilla, and Renamon. Mine are Melchizedek and his various digimon. If I wanted to control a character outside of Melchizedek and his digimon they are a NPC. NPC's can be anything from the local hotdog vendor down the street, or the infamous leader of an evil organization bent on taking over the world. Sorry if I over explained it.
Ok, I get it, and you didn't get to far on the explain to much aha!

Cool, so do you wanna look through the different areas and decide a place to begin?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Andytherat54

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am
If any one is interested in n Rp, I just started and need basically like an Introduction Rp, If anyone wants join then I will be in toy town.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm
i think if i had a rp partner then i could post more here in the guild, my guy just arrived in network city. if anyone wants to start something with him, you can find him there  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm
Lol Just joined not too long ago and it seems not many people use the RP area anymore. :T IDK if people are inactive or if they don't like RPing, but my character posted in the Raggedy Inn, so if anyone wants to interact that's where he is for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm
I haven't been rping in awhile in the guild. So I was thinking of getting back to being around the guild. So I am looking for someone to Rp with to enjoy a comedy infected journey. Hopefully I will be on a lot more when school starts. But if not I am probably back to being grounded.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm
I'm new to the guild, and my character just woke up with a Jellymon in the Gear Savannah. Looking for a group (or single person) to train with so that I can start on battling!
If you're interested in drama and/or comedy, you're welcome to join me. Anyone up for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm
Corruption Zero
I haven't been rping in awhile in the guild. So I was thinking of getting back to being around the guild. So I am looking for someone to Rp with to enjoy a comedy infected journey. Hopefully I will be on a lot more when school starts.

Sorry since no one replied I thought I might as well say it again  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:23 pm
Corruption Zero
Corruption Zero
I haven't been rping in awhile in the guild. So I was thinking of getting back to being around the guild. So I am looking for someone to Rp with to enjoy a comedy infected journey. Hopefully I will be on a lot more when school starts.

I am working on a new roleplay about a journey through the digital world. I currently have one guy who is totally in the roleplay and a number of people who are maybes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm
John Egbert Thor
Corruption Zero
Corruption Zero

I am working on a new roleplay about a journey through the digital world. I currently have one guy who is totally in the roleplay and a number of people who are maybes.

Then do you mind if I join in on your RP adventure.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 pm
Corruption Zero
John Egbert Thor
Corruption Zero
Corruption Zero

Then do you mind if I join in on your RP adventure.

Sure can do, the plan will be revealed in about a hour when my something goes down in the digimon rp area. Be sure to keep a eye out, we will give everyone about two days to gather then off we go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm
John Egbert Thor

i'll tag along  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

DatRobinTho

Hilarious Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Anyone want to be partners or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 pm
DatRobinTho
Anyone want to be partners or something?

I will be your partner, I have been in the guild for 4 days and I have posted in Dragon Eye Lake  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm
Dood-sama
I'm new to the guild, and my character just woke up with a Jellymon in the Gear Savannah. Looking for a group (or single person) to train with so that I can start on battling!
If you're interested in drama and/or comedy, you're welcome to join me. Anyone up for it?

Feel free to join me at Dragon Eye Lake  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces