Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
OC Cosplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
  gold
View Results

LovelyLadyAurora

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:19 pm
Have you ever wanted to cosplay as one of your original characters?

Who would you cosplay and why?

Are they a male or a female or something?

I got this idea when thinking of new cosplay activities to do. I would LOOOVE to see 5 of my main characters come to life in cosplay but we know how that is.

If I were to cosplay as one of my OCs, it would be my character Zion, male, age: 15, hair: shoulder-length, blue and eyes: blue.

I don't really have any good images of him other than this old sketch I did, you just need to imagine his hair longer.
http://righteousrose.deviantart.com/art/Zion-Sketches-28397389  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:07 pm
I always wanted to cosplay as Two of mine. Either as one of my clowns but I'm not as tall(close) or skinny as her and the other I'm not as skinny as her as well. XD

btw, their both named Priscilla(not sure how I did that really) but one is usually called prissy for short.  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:12 pm
Hmmm, I would cosplay as either Mihoko or Zeke. They're siblings and they're cat demons.

I never drew a picture of Zeke, but I have one of Mihoko. She's twenty years old and acts like she's sixteen. She carries around a possessed doll too. Anyway, Mihoko's 5'3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Scientifically Erotic
I always wanted to cosplay as Two of mine. Either as one of my clowns but I'm not as tall(close) or skinny as her and the other I'm not as skinny as her as well. XD

btw, their both named Priscilla(not sure how I did that really) but one is usually called prissy for short.

I have the same problem with my 5 main characters, all women.
Two of them, Kayi and Tai, are really tall like 6'0" and a bit higher. Kayi is really pale and really skinny and Tai is buff and big size breasts.
The others are skinny, one with short blond hair and another with long, wavy blond and hazel hair. So the last one, Misty, would be close, I would have to get a wig for her.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/159/f/3/Chibi_Perfection_by_RighteousRose.jpg  

LovelyLadyAurora

Sir Crepe

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:22 pm
Yeah.
But I tend to make my OCs very complicated outfits.
And I am too poor for that.

Same goes for their hair.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 am
I wouldn't mind cosplaying as one of my gag-OC's.

Sadly, she's a skinny rail, a b***h and a bit of a whore. sweatdrop  

Josephine Jo

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:24 am
I've made simplistic costumes of two OCs created by me and my husband. Only simplistic because we wore them to renfair. I'll finish them with their steampunk attire later.
Sadly, no pics as we only wore them one day and my camera wasn't waterproof. Yup, thats right, they held up in the rain. Woot! ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm
*shrug* I dunno if I'd pull out cosplay stuff for my OC's... I feel like they're too rough, and I don't have any real idea how I'd go about doing them...

I guess if (by some miracle) I get my characters published in some way, shape, or form I'd attempt it... But until then, I don't see it as a likely option.  

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm
I wanted to cosplay as my first gaia avatar. Here is a drawing of him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm
I wouldn't mine cos playing my twin avi. I probably be the tom boy one though.

Here an avi pic of how they look like

Here the oc version of the girly one. She suppose to have long dark hair and green eye

here the the one I want to cos play just make it look more tough lol  

MCYX

chobits_chii123

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm
I bought a long purple wig last year in the hopes of one day being able to cosplay as my OC, Junni.
But in order to do it properly, I'll need a super-long trenchcoat and the patience to embroider her emblem on the back. I could do it without and just wear something like super-flared black jeans with a screen tee, but I just want the trench.
I think I like the idea of using the wig for Hazuki instead. xD;  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 am
chobits_chii123
I bought a long purple wig last year in the hopes of one day being able to cosplay as my OC, Junni.
But in order to do it properly, I'll need a super-long trenchcoat and the patience to embroider her emblem on the back. I could do it without and just wear something like super-flared black jeans with a screen tee, but I just want the trench.

A long purple wig huh? That sounds cool! I have a pink wig but I have yet to use it since I changed my cosplay plans and I really don't have any characters with pink hair.  

LovelyLadyAurora

LovelyLadyAurora

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm
Wouldn't it be neat if you and your friends cosplay as a certain race or species that was originally yours or your friends?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm
I wouldn't mind cosplaying as my OC.
Personally, I wouldn't wear it to a con unless I really felt comfortable with the design. If my OC has regular clothes I wouldn't consider it, bu if there is an element to it that makes it unique, it's possible.  

Spartan1024

chobits_chii123

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:50 pm
LovelyLadyAurora
chobits_chii123

A long purple wig huh? That sounds cool! I have a pink wig but I have yet to use it since I changed my cosplay plans and I really don't have any characters with pink hair.

Haha, it is pretty cool but a hassle to try and cut/style/make pretty.
What were you planning on using your pink wig for originally? An OC?  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff