Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply 1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements
Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexisxtreme2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm
A few basic Rules :

arrow Follow the Gaia ToS

arrow No Scamming

arrow No Flaming

arrow No Spamming

arrow Bumping your thread is permitted, but over-bumping is unnecessary.

arrow Don't make wait more of a day for a reply. Answer as soon as you thre are a reply.

If is a good hoard with lots of them you can take a few days to answer but don't let the thread without answer more of 2 days or is going to be trashed.

If you fixed the price by pm or other way, actualize that information in the record.

You can link to here all your vends in the forum exchange of the game and they can join too.

arrow Add a poll of your vends here. That say the quality of vendor and popularity. And is going to help in future buys naturally wink .

arrow This is not a Charity, please try not to spam asking for donation in the Main page. You always use the chatterbox and try but the principal propose of our guild is selling and buying in gaiaonline. Your topic is subject to be deleted or trashed if this brake the rules explained above.

- The main page is for quick sales and random quick questions that can be move later after answer by crews and staff or other one with the knowledge of what you are asking in the guild or visitors.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:20 pm
I have to say O-o the cheapness of your current avi added to the spelling mistakes makes me wonder if this is a scam. though i already donated 10k plus the 2k to join so XD oh well.  

Imalyose

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

Arturo Rodriguez

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Imalyose
I have to say O-o the cheapness of your current avi added to the spelling mistakes makes me wonder if this is a scam. though i already donated 10k plus the 2k to join so XD oh well.

[Forum Type|Public] [Total Users|464] [Total Posts|471] [Entry Fee|1] [Guild Account|2202549]  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm
It is the Fenix Profesisonal leader. Do you think it have to brag to drive a guild?

Those 2 mills donated tell you something girl?

Who the hell trust enought a guild to give in the hands of the leader and crews 2 mills?

Had you seen a guild with more of 400ks and less of 200 members ?
No. But thanks anyway for the 10ks donations are very appreciatte.

The next time donate the gold to the guild mule.  

Arturo Rodriguez

EstoPerpetua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm
Arturo Rodriguez
It is the Fenix Profesisonal leader. Do you think it have to brag to drive a guild?

Those 2 mills donated tell you something girl?

Who the hell trust enought a guild to give in the hands of the leader and crews 2 mills?

Had you seen a guild with more of 400ks and less of 200 members ?
No. But thanks anyway for the 10ks donations are very appreciatte.

The next time donate the gold to the guild mule.

Let's just take a deep breath and calm down. She was right to question the guild since currently our grammar and ettiquette make this guild seem cheap and unreal. If we worked a bit harder on that, no mistakes like this will be made in the future. It is better to try to relate rather than scold. As for the money thing, that is a real clue as to the dedication of the guild, but still it isn't something everyone looks at.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 pm
lol all that gold is just for forums anyway....

and not everyone can type well. I say give the man a break. Just cause he doesnt dress expensively and makes some spelling errors doesnt mean he is scamming us. Sheesh!  

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

Gorenza

Merry Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:02 am
Just stepped into the guild. The introduction, though heartfelt is still lacking. People where picking it apart when they noticed it. It's nearly six years later and I'm embarrassed to see we still have spelling errors here. It is disappointing to see your crew hasn't helped to tiddly up this page. Your leader needs your support.  
1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games