Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Hikari waited a moment, debating on how to attack first before making her movie. She took a step back before charging at Hiei, sending several kick and punch combos his way. Normally Hikari was faster, but her speed seemed down today, as well as the strength behind her attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:56 pm
Hiei shifted as his hands started moving faster then normal as his hand dropped to block a few kicks before he brought up his leg and swung it hard toward Hikari and moved his hand to punch her gut after the side kick and shifted back, his eyes took a look over his arms and he moved again. " Maybe you should of ate before doing this." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm
Hikari wasn't able to move in time to dodge the kick, or the hit to her gut and landed back down on the dojo floor. Sitting up, the girl spit out some blood before standing up. "You make it sound like I had a choice." Moving into stance again, Hikari went to try and make another attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and moved again and ran at Hikari, his hand out like going to claw her but pulled them in to punch her in the face, a second before he tensed his body to soften the blow and then shifted upwards with his knee to her gut. " Well do you want to stop and eat?" Hiei asked as his eyes dropped to his skin again changing slightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Hikari brought her arms up to block the hit to her face, but was unable to block the knee to her gut. She hit the ground again, but forced herself to get back up, shaking her head. "I can do this."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm
"Get up then. You don't want me to hold back? Get up and show me your power and figh--" Hiei blinked a bit and took a step back noticing his mood again and shook his head. " Right whatever. " He mumbled and moved his hands slightly. " Come on" He said and stopped attacking for now so she could attack him.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 pm
Hikari took a deep breath, keeping in a shot back comment before jumping at Hiei again. She did her best to put more power into a few punches before going for a kick to Hiei's side. The hits were still weak, but better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:44 pm
Hiei got hit and made him step back, but with that step back shot up and kicked upwards toward HIkari's chin in the hopes to send her back. Hiei wasn't hold back at all. . . " Pend up angry my a**." Hiei mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm
Hikari almost fell, but kept herself up with a knee to the ground. She was close enough to Hiei where she could launch herself up to headbutt Hiei in the gut.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm
Hiei stumbled back and reached his hand grabbing Hikari by the collar and would go to shove her into the wall but stopped half way and his body already half green he dropped her and stumbled back looking at HIkari and looked at his hand that were almost claws again. " s**t." He said and shifted walking toward the door as he shoved his hand to the side the door bashed open.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:59 am
Hikari fell to the floor, coughing up some blood into her sleeve in the process. Looking up again, she saw how green Hiei's body was becoming, and that his claws were back again. "H-Hiei...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 am
Hiei moved a bit and stood were he was holding out his hand he moved it side to side looking at his greening body. " Well then. I still have my mind." Hiei mumbled and shifted " Your done for today. Go eat something." hiei said and sat down holding his head a bit. He was gonna try to calm down again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am
Hikari gave a quick nod as she got up and moved out of the dojo. "Genkai," she started, finding the old woman back in the front room, "Hiei's changing still."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Genkai shifted a bit and moved turning her show up. " His fine. I can't do anything, That's one demon I can't really seal up, If he starts to get out of hand, I'll deal with it some how." Genkai said and shifted. " Go as Yukina if Dinner is almost done." Genkai said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm
Hikari left Genkai after that. She was kind of curious to see what Hiei's demon self was like, considering her curious personality, but wasn't planning on going anywhere near Hiei right now. "Genkai wants to know if dinner's ready." She poked her head into the kitchen, glancing over at Yukina.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games