Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm
Hikari lightly gripped Hiei's hand, looking back at him. She was tired, and right now, simply wanted to lay down with Hiei. But Hikari knew she needed to take care of him. "Let me get you some dry toast? Just half a slice." The girl muttered, wanting to try and get Hiei to eat something.

"It'll take some time, but I think he'll be just fine." Aya reassured with a small smile. She was worried too, but they all knew that the one person who could take care of him the most was who he was with right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:03 pm
Hiei shook his head. " No, You should get some rest. I'm not that hungry. I'll eat later tonight though. Alright?" He said and stretched slowly trying to get comfy." Let's just rest" He mumbled.

Akuro nodded with a sigh. " Of course. Now my Lady, let this amazing vampire take you on a much needed lunch Date. " Akuro said with a chuckle going to leave with Aya.

Later on in the night, Hiei had left Hikari to Rest and he had finally crawled himself into the office and was sitting in the chair staring at the paperwork and started to write a few things and looked at info for meetings coming up in the next few day. The twins had brought him dinner but it was sitting to the side at this point.

Akuro was sitting in Aya's room talking to her and stretched. " I guess we've been slacking off long enough. Back to work for a few hours?" He asked with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 pm
Hikari could accept that answer. She nodded, laying down with the fire demon and snuggling up to him, falling asleep rather quickly. The past few days worth of not sleeping had definitely caught up to her.

Aya was sitting on the floor with a cup of water as her and Akuro talked. It was nice to have that. "Two hours should be enough to finish everything." She stretched her arms up towards the ceiling with a bit of a yawn, not wanting to go back to work but knew that they had to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 pm
Akuro chuckled stretching again cracking his metal limbs and walked toward the door to leave. " You gonna make little old me sleep in my room tonight later?" He asked with a fake pout. He'd gotten into her bed to cuddle a few times this last week or so and would bug her about it. Walking toward the office Akuro opened the door a blinked. " Hiei you should be rest." Akuro said.

Hiei waved his hands and flipped a file leaning back. " I figured to get the last bit of work done for you guys so you could all rest and go to bed early. I'm almost done." Hiei said and shifted reaching for a new pen ignoring his meal.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 pm
Aya got up, following after Akuro as she rolled her eyes. "Even if I said no, it wouldn't stop you from coming in." Every time, Akuro always managed to convince her to let him stay. Not that it was all that hard, but Aya wasn't going to admit that to anyone right now. Getting to the office, the woman blinked, seeing Hiei sitting at the desk. With a frustrated sigh, the angel walked over next to Hiei, picking up the plate of food and putting it on top of his paperwork before crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:23 pm
"Awww You do like having me around. " He chuckled before shutting the door behind him and looking at Hiei and taking some file work from the fire demon. " Hikari isn't around. We can be rude now." Akuro said with a smile. " Put that fork in your mouth with some food on it or I''m going to force feed you like I did that one time when your broke both your hands." Akuro warned and leaned on the desk. " And if that doesn't work, I'll have Hikari come and guilt you into it." Akuro said with a calm smile after.

Hiei shifted staring at the food then toward Aya and Akuro with the dullest look upon his face and took a fork full of his food and shoved it in his mouth before moving the plate and going back to work and dropped the fork back on the plate. " I had a bite, Now both of you scram. I'm almost done." He said quietly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 am
"Nope. One more bite and I'll be satisfied to leave you alone." Aya stated. Of course she wouldn't go on just one bite. "Don't make me grab my baby girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:26 am
Hiei groaned a little and stared at them and just went to ignore them to do his paper work. " You both have tomorrow off. Get going." He said and reached for another file and slowly leaned back worried about his body moving and twisting around to much right now. He glanced at the woman and vampire taking another bite of food waiting for them to leave.

Akuro blinked a bit. " But you have meeting's tomorrow and Need Aya and me around. You can't attend them yourself. You are to weak and an easy target." Akuro said staring at Hiei. " I think I can handle to meetings on my own tomorrow. There peaceful area's." He said dropping the file down and leaning back.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 am
Aya waited a few seconds before snatching Hiei's pile of papers right out from under him, holding them under her arm. She was going to get them done without having Hiei do it right now. "I'll see you in the morning. If I'm not there, make sure you bring Hikari. Capiche?" The woman was going to order him around right now. And that's when she B-lined it for the door. Time to leave before Hiei could take those files and forms back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Akuro chuckled walking toward the door. " You just got ordered. Better listen." Akuro said walking toward the door and taking the paperwork from Aya as they walked. " There isn't much left. We can get this done in a half hour or less."

Hiei stared toward Aya who left and he blinked a bit ' I just...got ordered?' He thought really confused about that and sighed getting up and walking out of the office with his plate of food to get rid of the left over.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm
"We've got this, no problem." Aya agreed. There was barely anything, but she didn't want Hiei to worry about work right now. "If you want to grab a few wine glasses, I've got a bottle in my room that I've been wanting to try for a while. We can drink and work." It was always nice to have a few drinks over paperwork. Made everything a little more fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 pm
Akuro moved walking away before coming back into Aya's room with two glasses for wine and sat down at her little table and glanced toward the bottle. " This new stuff?" He asked pretty shocked to see a different bottle. They normally had the same with Aya.

Hiei sighed and stood up walking back to his bedroom and closed the door looking toward his bed seeing the sleeping Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:01 pm
"Mmhm!" Aya had changed into pants by the time Akuro got back. "One of the village heads gave it to me the other week and I totally forgot about it until yesterday."

Hikari was asleep. But not anymore. She was laying on her stomach, reading one of Hiei's books that she'd found on the floor. Hearing the door, Hikari looked up, seeing Hiei walk in. "You're looking better."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:06 pm
Akuro moved taking off his glasses, he actually only did this around Aya but he always tried to keep his eyes hidden it was just at think. He through his hat and the glasses on the table at the corner and nodded. " I forgot, the Elders always give you and Hiei some pretty neat things. " Akuro said and looked at the paper work.

Hiei rubbed his face with a nod. " Yeah, I had some food and took a shower. I feel a lot better now." He said getting on his bed and crawling a bit close to Hikari before falling on her back and stretching out. " What are you reading?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm
"We're just a loveable set up rulers." Aya chuckled, opening the bottle and pouring glasses for them before she sat back on the floor, handing one to Akuro. She reached over for a pen, starting to get to work.

"Uh, this thing you had on the floor." Hikari made a small grunt when Hiei dropped on her back. He wasn't heavy, but she didn't expect it. The girl chuckled a bit, turning her head to look at the fire demon. "The title's in some other language."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games