Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:52 pm
Hiei moved and looked toward Hikari and moved holding the girl and slowly rubbed her side as they sat there. " I need to get my leg casted so I can start working and moving around again." He said with a sigh.

"I'd rather bleed out and die before look at you like food, Dammit!" Akuro snarled and his eyes widen feeling his body just shake in pain as he moved shuddering and coughed, The pain was getting so bad he was almost ready to puke from it.

Kurama moved reaching for the drug and started to give it to Akuro. " I doubt this will do much." He mumbled and moved trying to work on the wounds. " Aya, Grab some bandages. Please and grab some new clothing for him." Kurama said and moved looking at Akuro who moved slowly calming down and shaking. " Okay, Let's try this again."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:05 am
"I'm signing that after it's on you leg." Hikari still remembered some things about being a kid. This was one of the big ones that started in elementary.

Aya finally moved her wrist away. He obviously wasn't going to let her, and Kurama did have drugs. When Kurama gave her the order, Aya started going through the medical cabinets, grabbing bandages and just using the spare clothing that was in there right now.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 am
"Why would you sign it?" Hiei asked so unsure about this as he moved rolling over and grunted when his knee shifted wrong. He closed his eyes tightly after and hide his face.

Kurama moved a little and looked toward Tsuzuki. " I need you to help me sit him up so we can bandage him." The fox said as he finished cleaning AKuro's wound. The vampire looked done. He couldn't move anymore or fight and the pain was to bad. He just sat there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 am
"Whenever you get a cast everyone you know signs it and tells you to heal up fast. Then it turns into your healing cast because it makes you get better faster." Hikari explained before she heard Hiei grunt and looked towards his leg. "s**t." She muttered, running her hand through Hiei's hair a few times. "Where's your pain pills?"

Tsuzuki tossed the bloody rag into the sink a few feet away. He moved around Kurama and Aya, getting behind Akuro and carefully got his hands under the vampire and started to sit him up, being as careful as possible.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 am
Hiei nodded. " Well if you want to sign it after you can indeed." The fire demon said and shook his head. " Don't worry about it Hikari, I'll get it casted and it will be fine." He explained and moved rubbing his face before he hide it in Hikari's chest and closed his eyes. " Id rather save the pain killer in the cast for Akuro anyway."

Kurama moved as he started to bandage the wound and nodded at Tsuzuki to lay him down. From Akuro's shoulder all the way down to his hip was bandage at this point. He was laying back down just dazed staring up toward the ceiling with the blanket up to his chest as he laid there Kurama finally looked up at Aya. " Hiei and You need to find a new Doctor. I won't always be able to come running." Kurama finally said. " This castle cannot run without one. Akuro could of easily died today." The fox was going to be harsh about this. " You also need to talk to Hiei about sending Akuro To Human world. He will not be any used to the castle for work anymore and will just be a burden on you all." Kurama was just telling the truth. " I'll go deal with Hiei's leg." He said going to leave and looked over his should. " Hiei also need to update the Medical room. There is hardly anything in here for supplies."

Akuro turned his head and looked right at Aya after Kurama was done talking. " I'm done, Here?" He asked weakly and then that's when Akuro was shattered.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:05 am
Hikari moved her arm around the fire demon, holding him while they laid there. She didn't know what else to do. "There's enough for you to have them and still be more left over..."

Aya forced herself to keep eye contact with Kurama, as much as she wanted to look away. But this was serious and the fox demon was right. They needed to find someone and make this a proper medical room or else someone might not make it one day. But when he said that Akuro was useless now, Aya looked down at the vampire instantly, shaking her head and running her hand through his hair. "No, God no. You're just gonna need some time to heal, that's all."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 am
"I'll save them, A broken bone isn't as bad as what Akuro has going for him." Hiei said and slowly slipped his arms free from Hikari as he started to sit up hearing Kurama. " Come in." The fire demon said and looked as the Fox came walking in and The fox was pissed, he walked toward Hiei and gave him one hell of a slap.

" You idiot, What type of ruler are you? You don't even have proper medical staff? Akuro could of died today if I hadn't come to your aid. i expect you to find proper staff by the end of the week or I'm going to feed you to one of my plants. You can't run a castle and send people on jobs and not have medical staff." Kurama said moving his hand as he started to work on Hiei's leg making a staff. Hiei only sat there, he didn't fight he knew the Fox was right. " I'm looking fox. Able was my Medical worker and lately his been pulling away. I'm trying to find staff. I am." The fire demon said quietly and touched his sore cheek. He was angry from that but he figured it was his gaki kicking in. He glanced to the side as he sat there. " Thanks for coming fox. I really owe you."

Akuro moved and looked toward Aya, he felt way better having her close and calming him down by petting his hair. He shifted a little and slowly touched his face and gripped it with his one arm. " Hiei is going to send me away, I really am done here." He said quietly. Kurama had straight out said he was useless and by the sad looks Tsuzuki was giving him he could tell it was true. He shifted dropping his hand on the bed again and had actually started to grip Aya's hand, scared, worried and in pain. He had to admit that Aya being close to him and calming him down was really helping him out. " Thanks." He said quietly as his eyes started to close. The painkillers where kicking in and making him tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 am
"Hey!" Hikari snapped at Kurama, sitting up to defend Hiei after he was hit. But after a minute, she set back and let the fox do his thing to work on Hiei. As mad as she was that the fox demon had touched her King, Hikari knew Kurama was right. They did need to get their s**t together as far as medical staffing. She heard Tsuzuki ask if she was alright, but Hikari didn't even acknowledge him. She wasn't ready or in a good place to yet.

Aya held Akuro's hand. She was going to be as supportive as possible. "Not forever. You'll heal and build your strength back up, then come back better than ever." She sat there with the vampire, looking down at him. Aya was worried. "No problem..."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:07 am
Kurama moved and shifted as he finally had the caste on and helped Hiei be more on the bed. Crossing his arms the fox gave him another look, It was that listen to me and get your s**t in act look that Hiei actually shuddered at. " I'll work on it fox. I promise." Hiei said and sat there and glanced at Hikari telling her to keep calm with a small glance before leaning back on the headboard.

" Thank you for coming to aid us again Fox. I know you grow tired of it. I'll try not to make it a thing anymore. We really will find new medical staff that is trustworthy." He said and sighed a little rubbing his face.

Kurama stood there and looked to the side. " Have a good Night Hiei." The fox finally said and turned to leave. " Ready to go, Tsuzuki?" He asked. There was tension between Hiei and kurama it was so easy to tell.

Akuro gripped Aya's hand and after awhile it started to get lose as he started to sleep. His head to the side with his shoulder length hair a little tangled from moving around and the sweat, his glasses and hat off on the bedside, which finally showed Akuro's face he always tired to hide. He moved as his head drop to the side and his chest rising once and awhile.

Kyuu and Jyuu stood by the door looking in. " Has he finally fallen asleep?" Kyuu asked and looked at Aya. " We can watch him if you have stuff to do." Jyuu offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:51 pm
A Week had passed, Akuro had locked himself into his room for most of time he was in his room and late at night gone. This morning he was wading through his room and bottle of beer everywhere as he sat at his table in his room. His shirt off as from his shoulder all the way to his hip bone was a metal like plate and where his arm shoulder be was a small ball where he would soon add the full arm. He shifted a little and leaned his head back, His body in so much pain for being out of pain killers and blood. He rolled his half open eyes to the side. " F*ck, I F*cked up." he said quietly to himself as he moved going to get up and stumbled before landing on the ground and moved trying to get up.

Hiei was sitting in the office, his casted leg itchy as hell as he wanted to scratch it but couldn't. With a sigh he dropped his head back and looked toward Aya. " Can you fetch me Akuro? He only seems to talk to you." He said and looked around, Guessing Hikari was with the twins because he had sent her off. " And tell Hikari to come back here please with the twins."

Kurama was coming home from work now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am
Aya was sitting in the office, trying to work, but she was just fidgety with her pen. Akuro barely talked to her, and usually when he did, it was through the door. She wasn't happy. Especially since Aya knew that the vampire was sneaking out at night. "Text him." Aya didn't want to go and get him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 pm
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5qp-cAtOU this reminds me of Aya n Akuro. Some reason. Just sayin)

Hiei leaned his head back and moved putting a smoke in his mouth. It was a very rare thing for him. At this point only when he was very stressed or His Gaki was about to kick in. " Aya, Please. I'm Grumpy. Go fetch Akuro." That was Hiei saying, Don't make me ask again. I'm pissy and in pain. He normally never had to ask twice.

Jyuu and Kyuu were walking with Hikari and the twins were laughing before they blinked stopping by Akuro's room smelling the blood coming from the room. " What's with that heavy smell?" Jyuu mumbled and walked toward the door. " Akuro?" Jyuu asked and heard a bottle hitting the door and breaking which caused the Fox to jump. " s**t" Jyuu mumbled and Kyuu took a step back. " Akuro?" Kyuu called.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:14 pm
Aya dropped her pen with a disgruntled sigh. She didn't like it, but she wouldn't make Hiei ask twice. Aya knew better. Getting up, Aya stood up from the desk and left the office.

Hikari sniffed the air and took a step back when the bottle shattered behind the door. "The hell? Hey, Akuro! I'm gonna open the door in three seconds." She stepped forward, gripping the handle in her right hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 pm
Hiei shook his head watching Aya leave and held the smoke in his mouth as he leaned forward on his arms and looked down at the files infront of him and started to read away again. ' Thank you.' He thought with a sigh.

"ooh...uh..hic" Akuro sat on his chair and looked over his shoulder. " All Good, Leave me alone" He called and moved picking up another thing of orge killer and held the bottle in his mouth as he leaned his head back and worked on his arm slowly. Best pain killer was being drunk right now.

" Akuro?" Jyuu hit the door again and Kyuu glanced toward Hikari before seeing Aya." Miss Aya! Something going on. We smell blood lots of it and Akuro being strange." Kyuu said and went to open the door but stopped.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 pm
"Back away from the door." Aya ordered almost instantly when she saw Hikari and the twins get close to the doorway. "Go to the office. Hikari, Hiei wants to talk to you."

Hikari pulled her hand back when she heard her mother, instantly turning around. She knew better than to go against the mom voice. "Have fun with the drunk vamp then." She gave her mother a salute before placing one hand on each twins arm and starting to walk them away.

Aya looked at the door, staring at it for a few seconds before walking in and shutting it behind her. "The hell are you doing?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games