Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:20 pm
Hikari went into the bathroom, grabbing the washcloth that was there and dampening it before finding something to use for a bowl. She walked back to Hiei, sitting by him on the bed and setting the bowl in her lap. "Give me your hands."

"I'm giving it to you. So stop fighting because I'm not going to let you sit like this." Aya stated, pressing her wrist to Akuro's mouth so that he didn't have a choice. He'd calm down. She knew he would.

"Hello?" Tsuzuki answered the phone. He was working on a few papers for research.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm
Hiei held his hands out toward Hikari and closed his eyes leaning his forehead on her shoulder keeping his hand to the side so she could wash them. He was worn out and tired and done for the day it was easy to tell. " Thanks." He mumbled.

Akuro went to move his head to the side but Aya moved her wrist in the right spot and just enough of that got in his mouth as he moved his head sucking on just a little bit more before his eyes opened and already had the hazed look. " t..hank."

"We are looking for Kurama. Lord Hiei and Akuro were injured today on the field. Hiei with a broken Leg and Akuro with a missing arm. Our own Medical Doctor has refused to come to help Akuro and we need Kurama's help. Please." Jyuu said standing in the office by the phone as he spoke. " We are worried for infection on Akuro's wound."

Kurama moved walking into the house, putting his stuff down before looking around. " Tsuzuki?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm
Hikari gently took Hiei's hand, starting to clean it off with the damp cloth. "Don't mention it." She muttered, looking down at Hiei for a few seconds before finishing getting the blood off of his hands.

Aya slowly moved her wrist away, holding the cut against her jeans to put some pressure on it. This wasn't something that Aya would ever do for anyone. "Shh, try to rest."

Tsuzuki slowly stood up, hearing the fox on the phone and seeing Kurama walk in. "We'll be there soon." He hung up then, grabbing his coat and put it on. "Hiei and Akuro are hurt. I guess Akuro's missing an arm and they need a doctor there."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 pm
Hiei moved a bit and shifted a little as he opened his eyes. " Was Jyuu and Kyuu hurt? I was so focused on getting Akuro back I Didn't even check them." Hiei said thinking about it now.

Akuro laid there and moved dropping his head to the side taking a small breath as he just calmed right down at this point, only giving short breaths once and awhile.

Kurama blinked and just sighed. " One job to another." He said shaking his head. " Where the hell is Able?" The fox asked heading upstairs to change and grab his black medical back before looking for a portal knife. " Are you coming or staying?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 pm
Hikari shook her head. "They're fine. Barely a scratch on 'em." She informed, putting the now red cloth in the bowl and setting it down on the floor. She nuzzled her face into Hiei's hair, closing her eyes. "You scared me out there." Hikari muttered. That was something she would never say.

"Who knows. I'm guessing drunk somewhere." Tsuzuki wouldn't put it past the bat demon. "I want to make sure Hikari's okay." He was definitely going. Because of Hiei was hurt, Tsuzuki knew that Hikari was right there with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Hiei slowly moved his now clean hands around Hikari lightly and held her there. " I know, I'm sorry." He mumbled and just sat there. " I was worried out there too. I didn't expect us to get jumped. " Hiei mumbled and took a small breath being tired.

Kurama moved walking out of the house into the portal and to the Castle. Once there headed upstairs and glanced toward Tsuzuki. " Hiei's probably in his room with Hikari if Akuro is hurt." The fox said and headed toward the medical room and walked in. " Aya?" He asked before seeing Akuro and walking over.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm
"We should know to expect everything by now." Hikari felt like this was her fault. She was Hiei's personal guard and should have done a better job of making sure that they would all be fine. Instead, Hiei had a broken leg and Akuro was missing an arm.

Tsuzuki nodded, but he wanted to make sure and check in the medical room first. He didn't see Hikari, but he saw Aya. "Where is she? Is she okay?" Hikari was his main concern here.

Aya looked up from Akuro, seeing Kurama and Tsuzuki. "She's fine." She said instantly. "Hikari's taking care of Hiei and she's fine. No major wounds."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:40 pm
Hiei moved and shifted slowly laying down on the bed and moved pulling himself back and tried to pull his legs up and closed his eyes. " I guess I should truly stop doing field work at this rate." He said with a sigh.

Kurama moved walking in and sat on Akuro's other side and slowly moved looking at the Vampire. " He seem's relaxed. How much pain killer did you give him?" The fox asked and moved slowly unwrapping the wound that had been forced closed with heat.

Akuro closed his eyes and snarled twisted his head to the side and the gasped. Moving Kurama had removed that and the banadge around his upper body and shoulder and looked at the wound. " Why the hell didn't Able come here? This wound is serious!" The fox snapped angry at the Bat for ignoring this, Half of Akuros side was ripped to hell and his skin was done showing parts of his bone and even deeper. " His lucky his a vampire, This would of killed a demon." Kurama said and looked at Tsuzuki. " I need you to get your hands dirty, Come over here."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 pm
"Don't. You'll go insane." Hikari rubbed her face with her hands before dropping them back to her lap. "Just... let your leg heal before anything. I'll make sure not to f*ck up again." She muttered, looking towards the window.

"...Enough." Aya wasn't about to admit that she'd given Akuro her blood. Especially with Tsuzuki there. She knew that he'd freak and that wasn't what anyone needed right now. "Because Able's an a** and we need a new doctor. Not to be rude." She was pretty pissed off about the whole thing, too.

Tsuzuki calmed down quite a bit after Aya told him Hikari was fine. He'd go check on her later. For now, he was about to get his hands dirty. "What do you need?" He asked, looking at the extent of Akuro's wounds. "Jesus."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Hiei moved and slowly pulled Hikari up by him and laid there with her on his chest and arched his good leg. " It isn't your fault. I told you to stay back at the castle and I took the twins and Akuro. this isn't your fault." he said and kissed her forehead and laid back.

Kurama moved and rubbed his face slightly trying to let his mind think. " I don't know, I seriously don't even know what I'm going to do for him." He said finally and moved slowly rolling Akuro's head so it was facing Aya so he could work on the wound just above his shoulder area as well. " Aya, Can you" Kurama stopped and dropped his head. " I guess the best we can do is clean the wound and keep it banage and keep it up. I can't do a skingraph I can't go off and find more skin. Akuro's gonna have to live with this." Kurama finally said.

Akuro let out a groan and a hiss twisting his head to the side when Kurama started to touch his wound at this point. " Alright, Tsuzuki. Start cleaning his hip area." Kurama finally said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 pm
Hikari slowly slid down to lay with Hiei, resting her head on his chest and staring at the wall. "I should've known better. It's my job to keep you safe and I suck at it."

"Can I what?" Aya asked, having no idea what Kurama was going to ask. But if she could do anything, the angel would be more than glad to.

Tsuzuki took a look at the wounds and nodded. He took in a deep breath, going over to the sink to grab a cloth and dampen it before moving back to Akuro's side and starting to clean the wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 pm
"You should know I'm an idiot. Hikari it's fine. You do a good job keeping me alive and that's good enough. Now calm down about it and just lay with me." He said with a smile.

Akuro moved and tossed his head to the side, the angel blood made him feel high yes but feeling the cloth and anti-bacteria clean on his wounds was killing him and hurting. " s-stop. Stop it!" He said in pain tossing his head to the side and gripping his face. " I need you to get more pain killers and keep feeding it in. " Kurama finally said and moved washing the wound and Akuro let out another yell of pain and tried to push Tsuzuki and Kurama away but he dropped back in more pain.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:31 pm
Hikari closed her eyes, having to force herself to keep her mouth shut. "Yes sir." She muttered after a minute.

Aya stared at Kurama for a few seconds before finally knowing that she couldn't let Akuro sit like this. "We don't have any." She admitted, lifting her wrist a bit and reopening the cut from earlier before holding it to Akuro's mouth.

Tsuzuki looked up, seeing what Aya did. And yeah, he looked like he was about to flip a gasket.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:38 pm
Akuro shook his head and moved to push Aya's wrist away. " N-o no. Get..Get that..awa.y fr.om me. N.ow." Akuro said shaking and moved trying to keep them away as he tried to pull himself up and curled which caused more of his wounds to bleed again.

" Akuro, You need to calm down and let us do this." Kurama said moving on the bed trying to pine the Vampire down. "Tsuzuki, Try to look in my bag for anything. There should be pain killers in there or something. Anything at this point human or demon. " Kurama said and watched Akuro try to turn away from Everyone shaking as he gripped his body. " Akuro, no your hands are dirty. You need to let us deal with this wound. How bad it is. It could end up killing you" The fox snapped and Akuro was worn out and stressing which was causing him to bleed more.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:46 pm
"Hey!" Aya snapped at Akuro to get his attention. "You need this. I'm not allowed to let you bleed out because you won't take an emergency drug." She was forceful, and moved her wrist to his mouth again.

This was actually making Tsuzuki mad. He moved away from the vampire and looked through the bag. He found a small bottle and brought it back, putting it on the side of the bed. "There." Was all Tsuzuki said before going back to trying to work on the wounds.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games