Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 am
Hiei moved abit and dropped his head onto the girls lap and moved his hand to grip Hikari's pant leg and closed his eyes. " You need to separate that work and personal stuff."

Youko moved a little and shrugged walking with Tsuzuki. " I'm not sure. His mind is all fuzzy and his strangely confused. He needs rest. His getting sick and I don't need this body getting sick." Youko mumbled.

- - -

Akuro moved his hand over his face and took a deep breath. " Thanks." He mumbled lightly and coughed into his shoulder trying to get comfy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am
Hikari looked down at Hiei, not really sure how to react to the sudden contact. But she lowered her hand after a few seconds, playing with some of his hair. "I thought I was working."

"So nice of you to be concerned about your counterpart." Tsuzuki shook his head a bit, moving to head to the stairs. It was getting late.

---

"Yeah." Aya mumbled, leaning back against a tree and wrapping her arms around her stomach. Now she felt ill.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 am
Hiei moved a little and gripped Hikari's leg a little and started to slowly rub it but closed his eyes. " Your off duty after 6pm and guess what it's 7" Hiei said and moved a little opening his eyes.

Youko rolled his eyes. " Shut up." He said heading into the house and walked toward the bedroom. " I'm only worried because if he dies so do I." Youko said dully and dropped onto the bed and when he did he changed back to Kurama who huddled up with a groan.

- - -

Akuro moved dropping his big duster on the women and shifted trying to rest. " Get some sleep and stay close. It's a red moon and I can only do so much." akuro said opening his eyes again to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 am
"I don't get to go off--" Hikari started, but stopped herself, realizing that Hiei didn't want a bodyguard right now. She let out a sigh, leaning back slightly against the wall and continuing to play with a bit of Hiei's hair. "Fine. I'm off at six."

Tsuzuki rolled his eyes. He was starting to learn to know better. Seeing Kurama resurface, Tsuzuki moved the blanket over the demon, up to his shoulders. "At least you have a reason." He muttered.

---

Aya blinked, her blue eyes surprised when she felt the duster be placed on her. She only looked down, nodding and moving the duster around herself to stay warm.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:19 pm
The fire demon shifted slightly and let in a small breath. " try to rest. Nothing should happen tonight... The devil has things to worry about in hell." Hiei mumbled and grunted as he gripped the girls leg. His shoulder hurtif.

Kurama move a little before lightly grabbing Tsuzukis arm and pulling the man to cuddle with him and gripped his arms around the man lightly. "Mmm" he mumbled nuzzling his face behind Tsuzukis. " Youlo made me miss work again." He mumbled.

---

Akuro shifted a little and moved his hand taking his dragoon back to hold in his only hand.!" I need that, thanks" the vampire said and leaned there staying close to the women as he stayed awake which was rather hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 am
"Not chancing it." That was something Hikari wouldn't budge on. Hiei thought he was fine last night and look what happened. She was going to stay up and make sure nothing else tried to get at Hiei. Like a dead girlfriend, for example... Hikari ran her hand through Hiei's hair. "Sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up."

Tsuzuki felt the tug and laid down with Kurama, moving his arm around the red head and holding him close. "You wouldn't have had time to anyway."

---

Aya jumped slightly when Akuro took the gun from her. She felt wide open without it. Having Akuro so close to her was unnerving. The woman had every right to not trust Akuro. He'd already managed to kill her once.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 am
Hiei shook his head a bit and gripped Hikari's free hand before taking a small breath. " I' having issues thinking about sleep.." He said and moved a little before he heard knocking at his door. " Lazy King. You have a late visitor. A meeting. Please come. " Mukuro snapped.

Hiei shifted a bit and groaned moving to sit up slowly and rubbed his head. " . . .Mukuro, Go the F*Ck away. Whoever is here tell them to come back in the morning." Hiei said and held his face a bit. " You also have work to do you didn't do today."

Kurama moved and nuzzled his face into Tsuzuki. " I suppose. " He mumbled and shifted a little rubbing the mans side a bit. He was a little touchy due to the red moon.
- - - -

Akuro moved closing his eyes. " Don't freak out. I've changed since then." Akuro said opening his eyes and oving the gun toward the darkness and pulling nhis hand back after the eyes from the darkness faded.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 am
Hikari's violet eyes wandered to the door, hearing Akuro. A visitor this late at night? "Who shows up this later?" She wondered quietly. "Want me to check who it is?"

Tsuzuki gave Kurama a quick kiss. "How's your chest feeling?"

---

"How am I supposed to know that? Words mean nothing." Aya stated, glancing off to the side. She wouldn't be sleeping. Not willingly, that is.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 am
Hiei shifted a bit and shook his head going to get up. " It's fine, I'll deal with it. I'll be in the office alright?" Hiei said getting up slowly and reaching for his hoody to pull onto his body that was sore. " You can iether rest or come with." He said getting up and going toward the door.

"...It's sore. What happen?" Youko asked and nuled his face into the back of the mans neck taking a deep breath.

- - - -

Akuro rolled his eyes. " Because if I wanted to kill you, I would of done it hours ago but I haven't." Akuro mumbled and shifted the gun a little lightly knocking it on his boot to check his rounds. " Better hope to god not to many demons get busy tonight. I don't have to many bullets." Akuro mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 am
Hikari took in a deep breath, getting up after a few minutes. Of course she was going to go with. Hikari was still going to be on guard duty, even if it was past six. "Coming." She fixed her shirt, moving to head out after Hiei with her katana in hand.

"Hiei got you pretty good. Hikari managed to heal you... Somehow. I didn't even realize she could do that." Tsuzuki explained, his jaw tensing as he felt the breath on the back of his neck.

---

"You're the one who wanted to sleep outside." Aya muttered, pulling her knees up to her chest. At least they didn't have anything like a fire that would attract demons towards their location.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 am
Hiei moved walking out of his room and straight to the office. Once in there he glanced toward a masked figured. " Out, I ain't dealing with you of all people. Get the Hell out of my office before I burn you." Hiei said and sat down on his desk, putting his feet up on the desk and holding the files.

The masked figured chuckled. " You'll eat those words soon. Jaganshi." The figured said standing up and placed a mask on the desk. " See you in the trade soon." The figure left. That figure was Hei another gaki demon.

Hiei moved and started to go through the files. A make shift bed was still there and pushed to the far corner. " Get this done and sleep..then deal with hell." Hiei mumbled. " Was Jen alright?" Hiei asked.

Kurama nodded a bit. " Figured as much and that is a surprise. . . Who knew she could heal." The fox mumbled and kissed the back of Tsuzuki's neck lightly and moved his hands a little.

- - -- -

" the castle is still hours away for walking. Doesn't help the fact I've lost so much blood and I can barely walk. Your blood didn't help...well other then the pain. Will get there by noon tomorrow alright? So just go to sleep. Pain in the a** angel." Akuro mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 pm
Hikari followed right after Hiei into his office. She stood by the door, arms crossed. She kept a straight face, although rather confused as to how in the world Hiei knew this guy. And trade? No way, that couldn't be what she thought. "...What did he mean?" Hikari asked, waiting for he man to leave.

"Her mother could, but I never thought..." Tsuzuki took in a breath, feeling the kiss. "Who knew."

---

"Dumbass vampire." Aya muttered under her breath, glancing at Akuro before looking away again, crossing her arms.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:08 pm
Hiei moved looking over some files as he held the side of his head leaning over his desk. " I won't go back to Assassin Trade as Tear. His getting pissy about it because of it. Don't worry about Hei. He'll get mad but he won't ever kill me. " Hiei said and moved a little flipping the page. " Without me he won't find a cure either."

Chuckling a little Kurama moved and pulled the man closer to him. " Always a surprise with her." He mumbled and kissed the man one more time and moved his hands. " So sleepy. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow."

- - -

Akuro shifted a bit and moved his hand over the stump putting the gun on his lap and moved to tie up the end of his shirt before leaning his head back .' I lost my Cross and glasses. What a shame.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 am
Hikari wanted to ask more questions. A lot more, actually. But the sixteen year old bit her tongue and held it in. Hiei was doing work, already stressed and tired, and didn't need her bombarding him with things she could find out later. "You should be sleeping, not working right now."

Tsuzuki turned around to face Kurama, catching the fox demons lips as they laid there. "Call in sick. You can stay home with me since school isn't in session tomorrow."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 am
Hiei shifted and moved in his chair leaning side to side to snap his back before looking at the stack of paper work and moving to grab another smaller stack. " After this is done, I can sleep." Hiei said and glanced at Hikari. " You have Questions. What are they?" He asked.

Kurama moved a bit and nuzzled the human. " Gonna snow tomorrow. " Kurama mumbled. " I shouldn't skip work but the first snow fall is the worst." He added and sighed a little before he chuckled. First snow fall...that' how they came to be.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games