Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 am
"Stupid. I don't know how to cook anyway." Hikari pointed out dully, moving to sit down on the couch and turn on the TV.

Tsuzuki chuckled. "Never thought I'd need a rule for that." He replied, turning on the next street up to change directions and head back to his house. "I can drive you back once the weather gets better."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 am
"I've taught you how to cook so many times. Why do you always forget?" Hiei mumbled and shifted a bit. " Grab me a phone. Will order in tonight. Kurama and I haven't gotten time to shop. I doubt we have time to cook anything."

Kurama moved a little and looked toward window and rubbed his hands together. His eyes fixed on the snow coming down harder and he looked toward Tsuzuki. " Alright, thanks." He said and moved to turn his phone off at this point so he didn't have deal with Hiei or Hikari contacting him. ' Why in all words is Tsuzuki letting me come to his place?' The fox thought. ' He barely knows me...'  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 am
"Why would I need to remember when you or Kurama or someone else can cook for me instead? I shouldn't have to do stupid things like that." Hikari retorted, crossing her arms and leaning back on the couch.

"No problem." Tsuzuki pulled up to the house after a bit, getting out of his car and going up to the door. He glanced around, wanting to make sure that no demons would be wanting his services before opening it up and heading inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 am
"Because one day, Kurama and I may never be around and you'll have to fend for yourself." The fire demon said picking up the phone and sitting down as he looked at Hikari. " What type of sushi do you want or where from?" He asked with a sigh.

Getting out of the car, Kurama moved his side bag walking toward the door and kept his hands in his pockets as they walked inside. Once there he slipped his shoes off putting the bag down on a bench by the door. ' This is a little Awkward..'  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:25 am
"That's what restaurants are for. Duh." Hikari stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She shrugged a bit, not really caring about where the food came from. "The place down the street?"

Tsuzuki glanced back at Kurama as he headed into the kitchen. "Want anything to eat or drink?" He offered, moving to pull himself out a beer from the fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 am
Hiei rolled his eyes a little and ordered food. He talked for a few seconds and turned the phone off and rolled over on the couch. " My wallet's on the table, if I pass out pay for the food." He mumbled and yawned.

" Water please." The fox said as he sat down at the table and looked around " I suppose you do a lot of research for work." He said looking at a map then toward some other files.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:00 pm
"'Kay." Hikari replied, watching the TV for now as they waited for their food. She glanced out the window again, thinking she'd go out later for a bit.

Tsuzuki got Kurama a glass of water and brought it over to him as he took a sip of his own beer. "Comes with the job. The demons who show up have the idea that I'm some infinite amount of knowledge, but that's not really how it works." He shrugged with a small chuckle, glancing at all the papers and maps on his table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:11 pm
Hiei moved looking toward his phone that went off and he reached toward it and pulled it close to his ear as he laid onthe couch ." Hello?" He asked and moved slightly. He looked toward the weather. " I'm not going out to get smashed with you Akuro. I'm not in the mood to drink. " Hiei said. " I have food ordered and I plan to enjoy my vacation with not having to see you." Hiei said dully.

"Your just a normal Magic user who's good at research. I guess this is why Hiei always comes to you for his weird job he does." The Fox said looking at the maps and blinked. " Where did you get this part of the map. This is an ancient area of Demon world, You have a lot but missing a little..." Kurama said. "At least 50miles of the area. This is where the death tree grow wild." The fox said looking toward the map, remembering the spot. He'd been there when he was much younger but he didn't go into Demon world that much.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 pm
Hikari glanced over at Hiei as he was on the phone. "...I'll get smashed with Akuro." Actually, Hikari would love that. Fourteen or not, the girl liked her drinks and smokes.

"He does stop by a lot, doesn't he." Tsuzuki raised his eyebrows then, moving next to Kurama to see which map he was pointing out. "My late wife gave it to me. I don't go into demon world much though so I don't know what the actual area is..." He tilted his head to the side slightly. What Kurama was saying did make sense to him, though. "You've been there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 pm
"I'm Sorry about Your wife." The fox said before moving his hand. He had to show respect it was in his nature." I left an old garden there full of my deadly plants." The fox said and moved trailing his finger a bit. " This here is the village full of Fire demons. If you go up here a bit more you have Mukuro's castle." The fox said and then moved back to the blank spot. " Everything is here but that area. Do you want a map of it?" He asked looking toward Tsuzuki. Kurama could get it.

Hiei hung up at that point " You can't get into a Human bar so no. You can drink here." The fire demon said and laid on couch. Akuro was trying to get him to the strippers for a early birthday gift.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 pm
Tsuzuki shook his head, not needing an apology for his wife. He was still moving on from it. The blond tapped his chin, glancing at the maps there. That made a lot of sense. Tsuzuki had always thought something was missing but couldn't figure out what and from where. "If you could at least make me a copy, that would be amazing. I'd owe you a huge favor."

Hikari rolled her eyes. "Human laws are stupid."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm
" If you grab me a pencil and paper I can make the map for you right now." He said looking toward Tsuzuki. The fox new the area, one of his dens where there was and it was the spot where Youko Kurama 'died'.

" Aren't they?" Hiei said and moved hearing the door. " Get the door." He said not wanting to move from his spot.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 pm
Tsuzuki set his beer down, walking into one of the other rooms and grabbed a piece of paper that fit the size of a small map, along with a pencil and a ruler for Kurama. He cleared off some space on the table before setting them down.

Hikari gave Hiei a dull look before getting up, grabbing his wallet in the process. Opening the door, she got the money for the guy, paid him, then took the food and closed the door with her foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Kurama moved a bit tieing his hair back with a hair tie that was around his wrist and moved rolling his sleeves up before he started to work on the map. He had to stop a few times to calculate a few things and even ask Youko by closing his eyes but finished it. moving a bit he took a black fine liner and added the details of the names of the areas in that missing area. " Such a bad memory spot." The fox said shaking his head and moved looking toward the map. " There your missing area." He said looking at Tsuzuki.

there was food for Hikari there only. Hiei wasn't that hungry, he was more tired then anything. " Enjoy Dinner." He said with a yawn and pulled the small blanket over him.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Tsuzuki sat down, watching intently as Kurama drew the map. He was amazed that this was all being put down for him, and extremely grateful. "Wow, thank you... Really, that's amazing. I owe you." Tsuzuki smiled, glancing over the mapping there. This was going to help him a lot.

"Thanks." Hikari mumbled, sitting down and opening the small Styrofoam container and starting to nibble at her food. "You're not eating anything."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games