Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm
Hikari pushed her chair back when Hiei reached for her with a laugh. She got up then, rushing into her room and slamming the door shut. "...s**t, there's no lock!" Hikari pressed her back up against the wooden door to try and keep it shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Hiei chuckled and shoved the door open before grabbing Hikari and holding her down. " You're a pretty big talker for a short brat!" Hiei said and kept the girl down before going to mess up her hair. He moved a bit and shifted again before reaching for the bottle of water he had grabbed and dumped it on hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm
Hikari let out a yelp when Hiei shoved her down. "Get off!" She went to struggle a bit, but then the water was dumped on her. Hikari gave Hiei a rather dull look before spitting a mouthful of water up at the fire demons face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit. " No, Not till you take that s**t back girlie. " Hiei said and messed up the girls hair again. " you're such a brat. Get ready. We are leaving soon." Hiei said getting up and walking out of the room.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:40 pm
"As if! Anyone with eyes can see that you take it." Hikari stated, just to be a smartass. She stuck h er tongue out at Hiei once he left, closing the door. She waited a few seconds to make sure that he wouldn't come in after her again before moving to get ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:07 pm
Hiei stood out in his pants and shirt. " I'm pretty sure I don't take it. Bird hurry up we have stuff todo." Hiei said sitting on the couch trying to think. He had to go to the wizard and go to trial.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm
"I'm going! Jesus you're as pushy as a woman too." Hikari changed, pulling on a pair of loose pants, a black long sleeved shirt, and her trench coat. She walked out of the room, tying her hair up as she went to put on her shoes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm
Hiei glared picking Hikari up by the collar and stared. " Will you stop it. I ain't the bloody women."He said dully and let her go grabbing his wallet and walking out the door to leave.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:15 pm
Hikari smirked a bit. "You're getting awfully defensive about this." She chuckled, stepping out into the hallway once Hiei put her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Hiei shook his head a bit and looked to the side. " I have to stop at the wizards house before the trial alright?" He said walking away with Hikari. He shifted a little with a yawn and headed down the street.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am
Hikari shrugged, not really caring. She patted her side to make sure her knife was there before walking with Hiei. "I thought you saw this guy yesterday."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:23 am
" I did, But He didn't give me the info. I'm suppose to go today and do it." He said walking with Hikari and yawned a little as he walked with her and headed to the Wizards house. Moving a little he sighed a bit and looked around once there holding his hands out to kill the man's seal's again before walking toward the door. He stood at the door and knocked on it. " b*****d better be here."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am
It took Tsuzuki a moment, but he answered the door. The man looked at Hiei, then froze a bit, seeing who was standing just a bit behind. Tsuzuki hadn't thought that he would bring Hikari there. "...Come in." He held the door open for them.

Hikari walked through after Hiei, shoving her hands in her pockets as she waited for this wizard guy to answer the door. When he did, Hikari glanced up briefly before moving to head inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 am
Hiei moved walking in with Hikari. " I apologize, her and I have a job right after I'm done here so I brought her a long." Hiei said slipping his shoes off. He had manners at least. But Kurama had them beat into him."If you need more payment, I have a rare magic book." He said. Just incase.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am
Tsuzuki shook his head, closing the door. "Save it for another time." He replied, looking past Hiei again. Hikari was just standing there, looking around. "...This, uh, demon that you wanted information on. How in depth did you want everything?" Tsuzuki asked, moving away and going to the table there.

Hikari glanced back at Tsuzuki, staring at him for a moment before looking away again. She didn't recognize him. Not at all.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games